Madrassa

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
E4B4-7DVcAAjd6m

Last edited:

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
You or any one shouldn't point towards MADRASSAs , you may condemn the person found in crime, but other than that, calling Mullas bad, or involving any fiqh, or a group or party is not fair. Yes there should be some laws and orders drawn by the government, other than that please try not to get involved in unnecessary speculation that are not good.
Thanks for pointing out. I should not be sharing or spreading pics just based on appearnace or speculations. Going to delete all pics except one

StarTrooper

MPA (400+ posts)
You or any one shouldn't point towards MADRASSAs , you may condemn the person found in crime, but other than that, calling Mullas bad, or involving any fiqh, or a group or party is not fair. Yes there should be some laws and orders drawn by the government, other than that please try not to get involved in unnecessary speculation that are not good.

Accepting your second request too. From now on I wont use word Madrassa but Midrasha the Hebrew word for Jewish institute of learning

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You shia kaafirs aren't any better so give the fuck up.... A shia is pointing fingers... oh my my.... lol wasn't it a Shia who was pondering the questions like..... "If a man is sleeping on the second floor naked, his aunt is sleeping downstairs right below her, there is an earthquake, the roof collapses and his penis goes into his aunt, a child is conceived, will be a "halalzadeh" or "Haramzadeh"......
The biggest scum of islam = these mullahs regardless of sect and the sect Shia or as I call them Shite......

The Sane

You shia kaafirs aren't any better so give the fuck up.... A shia is pointing fingers... oh my my.... lol wasn't it a Shia who was pondering the questions like..... "If a man is sleeping on the second floor naked, his aunt is sleeping downstairs right below her, there is an earthquake, the roof collapses and his penis goes into his aunt, a child is conceived, will be a "halalzadeh" or "Haramzadeh"......
The biggest scum of islam = these mullahs regardless of sect and the sect Shia or as I call them Shite......
Brother, please don’t fall for the trap laid out by this dubious entity, who I can claim with great degree of certainty is an Indian operating from there or with in just to invoke fray. Nobody without malfeasance would pick such revealing DP with sectarian undertone and start posting such content against another sect.

Iconoclast

Brother, please don’t fall for the trap laid out by this dubious entity, who I can claim with great degree of certainty is an Indian operating from there or with in just to invoke fray. Nobody without malfeasance would pick such revealing DP with sectarian undertone and start posting such content against another sect.
I reject anything that is added after Khutbatul Veda..... Once all I said on the topic was that I did not identify as anything but Muslim who believes in the succession and cessation of the prophethood and anyone hiding behind a moniker is doing a disservice to islam and I had in my inbox all sorts of shias directly abusing the sahaba and what not.... Pakistanis, not Indians.....
I stand by my every word........

The Sane

I reject anything that is added after Khutbatul Veda..... Once all I said on the topic was that I did not identify as anything but Muslim who believes in the succession and cessation of the prophethood and anyone hiding behind a moniker is doing a disservice to islam and I had in my inbox all sorts of shias directly abusing the sahaba and what not.... Pakistanis, not Indians.....
I stand by my every word........
Brother, I understand your anguish, but what all of this malarkey from either sides is going to reap, at best, is fracas and poison laced ethnic brawl by everyone on this already polarized forum. We are still reeling from the jabs of our own half wit religious zealots and Indian scums who operate most of them.
I appreciate patience at everyone’s end. Thank you

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Why just targeting madrassas it's spreaders every where from our houses to schools to every where and this is because we are too lenient about every thing. We train our kids to call any unknown person chacha or uncle, we allow a na mehram teacher to physically punish our kids. There is no stranger anxiety so kids will be abused. May Allah guide us all.

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
They know our abhorrence for the heinous crimes of these molvis but his ecstasy on an even reveals so much about their cult... Alhamdolillah I have seen their holy land Iran and If you can imagine I will just give a glimpse to truley happens there on "Noroz" festivals they call it " zere zameeni" where their " agha Jons" have the privilege of " raaghse Shirin" or 'Raaghse bacha haaye"..BTW it's very interesting that I was very much impressed with the revolution in Iran but the heaps of filth you discover with every passing day you spend in that filthy country. I wonder why they travel all the way to Iran for Zyarat. I'm really thankful to Allah for showing me the truth about this cult.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
201927424_479265370030811_7622388022835015106_n.jpg

199196476_479265446697470_17726747352750690_n.jpg

جامعہ دارالعلوم کراچی میں درس نظامی کے داخلے جاری ہیں...

? ? ? ?
ببل گدھے تو ڈبل ڈیوٹی کر رہا ہے؟ ایک طرف تو مریم باجی کی چاٹتا ہے اور دوسری طرف تو مجوسی بن کر ایرانی ملا کو منہ میں لے کر مزے کر رہا ہے؟

Last edited:

karachiwala

199799024_479198553370826_5170663383393921263_n.jpg

جس رفتار سے دیوبندی مفتی صاحبان کی وڈیوز آ رہی ہیں خدشہ ہے کہ پاکستان گرے لسٹ سے نکل کر گے لسٹ میں نہ چلے جاے
جس نے بھی سنا اس نے برا کہا کیونکہ مذہب میں یہ حرام کام کیا مگر مجوسیوں کو کچھ نہیں کہنا چاہیئے کیونکہ انکے مذہب میں تو یہ عام بات بلکہ عبادت ہے۔ ہلدیرام تو منہ کھول اور میں تیری تشریف کا پوسٹ مارٹم کرونگا

karachiwala

the person you are talkig about bacha jamhoora or irani mullahs and he sides with india whenever mullah takes a dives in ganga

karachiwala

دھرم تو واقعی ہی میں ہندہ کا مزے کا ہے بچے پیدا کرو جن کے چار چار باپ ہوں اب تمارے امیر شام کے باپ ہونے کے چار چار دعویدار تھے سچ سچ بتانا تمارے کتنے دعویدار تھے مجھے لگتا ہے جو شخص بھیانک ترین ہو گا قرعہ فعال اس کے نام نکلا ہو گا اس طرح تجھے بھی نام مل گیا ورنہ بغض علی رکھنے والے کا کوئی باپ نہیں ہوتا وہ ولد الزنا ہوتا ہے تیرے شناختی کارڈ میں ولدیت والا خانہ خالی ہے یا کروس لگا ہوا ہے
تیرے کتنے باپ تھے؟ کہیں تیرا ماموں ہی تو تیرا باپ نہیں؟ وہ کیا کہتے ہیں متعہ تو بندہ گھر میں ہی اپنی محرم عورتوں سے بھی کر سکتا ہے نا؟ ویڈیو دکھائی تو تھی کئی مرتبہ تجھ کو