Major wheat deficit looming: پرانے بوسیدہ پاکستان کی تباہی میں اہم کامیابی

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So in ur views corruption of I billions is not a big thing if done in 1993?
Are u saying Shareefs did corruption only during 1993 and after that become Shareef?
This (1 billion) is just today's development jnaab.
Let us see what your Donkey says next.

By the way, this CitizenX is a little better learned than you. He just responded by laughing over this. He opens his A22 only where he knows he can fart.

Okara

This (1 billion) is just today's development jnaab.
Let us see what your Donkey says next.
Are u saying this corruption of 1 billion is okay?
BTW when is ur donkey leader coming back who told u going to get medicine from London?

RajaRawal111

Are u saying this corruption of 1 billion is okay?
BTW when is ur donkey leader coming back who told u going to get medicine from London?
What kind of Putz you are man ??
I said --- these are words of your Donkey. And you are making it as I said 1 billion corruption is okay ?

Okara

What kind of Putz you are man ??
I said --- these are words of your Donkey. And you are making it as I said 1 billion corruption is okay ?
Donkey what u are saying is that Nawaz is more corrupt than what IK is claiming. BTW from where did u get this number of 1 billions?

RajaRawal111

Donkey what u are saying is that Nawaz is more corrupt than what IK is claiming.
I dont think you are that much Idiot. You understood what I said But if you want to play with words you can.

BTW from where did u get this number of 1 billions?
On this subject, you are not worth enough for me to waste any time on you.

Download Anthony Evan's verdict - read it all and come back to me. I will tell you where it is written. And that is the plea your donkey took in the arbitration court.

Okara

I dont think you are that much Idiot. You understood what I said But if you want to play with words you can.

On this subject, you are not worth enough for me to waste any time on you.

Download Anthony Evan's verdict - read it all and come back to me. I will tell you where it is written. And that is the plea your donkey took in the arbitration court.
This is ur Ghatia Pan. Whenever somebody ask source u start behaving like a donkey. Anyway keep braying.

RajaRawal111

This is ur Ghatia Pan. Whenever somebody ask source u start behaving like a donkey. Anyway keep braying.
Do you think I don't know you ???
Be the man and do the research. For god's sake read something real.
I gave you the source. I told you to work on it. And I told you that I am here - not going anywhere.

This is the source (copied & pasted from front page)

IN THE MATTER OF AN ARBITRATION
UNDER THE CHARTERED INSITUTE OF ARBITRATION RULES BETWEEN:
Broadsheet LLC
Claimant
- and -
(1) The Islamic Republic of Pakistan
(2) The National Accountability Bureau
Respondent
PART FINAL AWARD (Quantum)
Sir Anthony Evans
24 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
London
WC2A 3EG

Okara

Do you think I don't know you ???
Be the man and do the research. For god's sake read something real.
I gave you the source. I told you to work on it. And I told you that I am here - not going anywhere.

This is the source (copied & pasted from front page)

IN THE MATTER OF AN ARBITRATION
UNDER THE CHARTERED INSITUTE OF ARBITRATION RULES BETWEEN:
Broadsheet LLC
Claimant
- and -
(1) The Islamic Republic of Pakistan
(2) The National Accountability Bureau
Respondent
PART FINAL AWARD (Quantum)
Sir Anthony Evans
24 Lincoln’s Inn Fields
London
WC2A 3EG
My dear donkey. Is this broadsheet case not related to Nawaz's corruption before 1999?

Okara

??JUST GET INTO IT AND READ IT ??
and then come back to me
R u saying despite Broadsheet was hired in 2001 for the corruption of politicians such as Nawaz, BB, Zardari but they start investigating Nawaz for future corruption? This can happen only if Broadsheet was having a time machine.

RajaRawal111

R u saying despite Broadsheet was hired in 2001 for the corruption of politicians such as Nawaz, BB, Zardari but they start investigating Nawaz for future corruption? This can happen only if Broadsheet was having a time machine.

آؤے میرے الله اس مخلوق سے بچانا مجھے جو اپنے آپ کو پڑھا لکھا عمرانی سمجھتے ہیں

معاف کر دیو سرکار -- آئندہ سے ایسا نہیں کروں گا
giphy.gif

Okara

آؤے میرے الله اس مخلوق سے بچانا مجھے جو اپنے آپ کو پڑھا لکھا عمرانی سمجھتے ہیں

معاف کر دیو سرکار -- آئندہ سے ایسا نہیں کروں گا
giphy.gif
Its my bad to discuss a simple issue with donkey and believing will understand.

RajaRawal111

Its my bad to discuss a simple issue with donkey and believing will understand.
In just a humble effort to purge your mind bring fresh air in it. ---- Broadsheet had a Time machine. ?
That is why I was asking you to read it first. But No -- as I told you earlier that trying to take an Imrani out of Jahalut is a sin and a murder. It is just like taking fish out of water.

And Especially for you SIr. I have lost the count. I don't remember how many times I have given you the things to read and learn but all I see is the snorting end of you. --Stay and swim happily in the oceans of Jahalut. In that case, you will be justified in blaming the Lohaar Courts in near future -- at least you will not be in the shame that "none other but your IK did this".
I mean don't read it --- it is not good for your health.

Okara

Hi Resiliant,
Here is the statebank report for 2008
Pakistan's Debt and Liabilities-Summary
Here is the statebank report from 2013
Here is the Statebank report from 2018

Total Debt of Pakistan in June2008=Rs6,691=USD98.04B
Total Debt of Pakistan in June2013=Rs16,228B=USD163B
Total Debt of Pakistan in June2018=Rs29,861.2=USD245.3B
Total Debt of Pakistan in Dec 2020=Rs44,978.9=USD279.96B
The difference between 2008 and 2013 is USD65.14B which means on the average every year the debt increase was USD13.03B
The difference between 2013 and 2018 is USD82.13B. Which means on the average every year the debt increase was USD16.43B
The difference between June2018 and Dec2020=USD 34.65 which means on the average every year the debt increase is USD13.86B
Now lets assume the interest rate 5.5% of Ishaq Dar offered for Sukuk Bonds which will be mature this year.
The PPP had to pay USD5.4B per year on debt taken by governments before them.
The PMLN had to pay USD8.79B per year on the debt taken by governments before them.
Now PTI had to pay USD13.49B per year on the debt taken by governments before them.
Which government added more debt and who has to pay more to pay interests only?

RajaRawal111

Hi Resiliant,
Here is the statebank report for 2008
Here is the statebank report from 2013
Here is the Statebank report from 2018

Total Debt of Pakistan in June2008=Rs6,691=USD98.04B
Total Debt of Pakistan in June2013=Rs16,228B=USD163B
Total Debt of Pakistan in June2018=Rs29,861.2=USD245.3B
Total Debt of Pakistan in Dec 2020=Rs44,978.9=USD279.96B
The difference between 2008 and 2013 is USD65.14B which means on the average every year the debt increase was USD13.03B
The difference between 2013 and 2018 is USD82.13B. Which means on the average every year the debt increase was USD16.43B
The difference between June2018 and Dec2020=USD 34.65 which means on the average every year the debt increase is USD13.86B
Now lets assume the interest rate 5.5% of Ishaq Dar offered for Sukuk Bonds which will be mature this year.
The PPP had to pay USD5.4B per year on debt taken by governments before them.
The PMLN had to pay USD8.79B per year on the debt taken by governments before them.
Now PTI had to pay USD13.49B per year on the debt taken by governments before them.
Which government added more debt and who has to pay more to pay interests only?
1: You must have looked at the figure of debt to GDO ratio with open eyes.

2: And you always argue on the "rate of increase" on the debt. It is just like a fat person should be happy that his weight is not increasing with the state of I kg per month now, Before it was 2 kg increase per month. --- Be a bit, sensible sir.
All of the debts that IK is taking are draining into the non-productive administrative expenditures. While in the time of Choors the CPEC was happening. The projects were growing like wild mushrooms all over.

By the way, I told you the Broadsheet had a "time machine". Did you care to dig into it and see that time machine or not.