Maleeha Hashmey Reporting From PDM Jalsa

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
The guy interviewed knows who he is talking to and his answers are pro PM IK front of Maleeha. Maleeha is doing a great job by infiltration inside Rogue jalsa. Propaganda by Fazlu towards his support by getting Government job position. PDM supporters unable to response to Maleeha jee straight up questions.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
These so called Locals Pakistani(s) are handicapped, blind, completely suffering depression, incapable, different dimension, losers of society.

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan produced two are three meaning full leaders in the last 70 years. IK ,Jinnah, Bhutto. The rest is all Garbage.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan produced two are three meaning full leaders in the last 70 years. IK ,Jinnah, Bhutto. The rest is all Garbage.

Jaan ki amaan paa'oon tow first time...... I would take liberty to differ with you.
Totally agree with you to the extent, Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah & Imran Khan, and in fact not leaders but the statesmen.

I have had the opportunity to work with ZAB as long as he was at the helm of affairs in Pakistan. I have no regrets to say it loud and clear that Bhutto was an evil who for his greed laid the foundation of the dismemberment of Pakistan. He had insatiable hunger for absolute power, he was a compulsive liar, had no regards for anyone, vindictive to the core, opportunist and always looking for his projection as a self proclaimed "Fakhar e Asia". The damage that this man alone did to Pakistan is unparalleled.
His daughter, his son in law and Sharifs picked up the string and further it from where he left and sealed the fate of Pakistan.
Unfortunate Pakistan!!!