Malik Riaz is after Imran Khan after he refuses to cut him any slack!

Anonymous Paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Recent encroachment drive at Bahria enclave Islamabad and several cases pending in SC against Malik Riaz.
Malik Riaz has no choice but to retaliate some how.
How he is doing it? Trying to spread false propaganda through Ary(which is on Malik Riaz's payroll - no more a hidden truth) like Asad Umar fighting with Tareen and Asad Umar resigning etc. To be noted, In Khan's cabinet there are several Malik Riaz moles who have been pointed out and Khan will be taking care of them sooner than later!

I have spoken to a very good friend of mine in finance ministry, who says there is absolutely no such thing. Khan has 200% confidence on Asad Umar and thinks he is the only one who will get Pakistan out of this financial mess.

I just wanted to put this out there

Anonymous Paki

Malik Riaz bastard is an evil man and he doesn't want to go to jail.

All these corrupts will join hands against Khan now.
PTI should not give any importance to media's propaganda, they better focus on governance and delivery. These dogs will keep quite once you start implementing your program.
SATAN AND HIS FOLLOWERS HAVE A PLAN, AND ALLAH HAS A PLAN ALSO..

WHICH PLAN WILL WORK? ESPECIALLY WHERE PAKISTAN IS CONCERNED PAKI?

THY LORD WITH ONE MIGHTY SWIPE WILL REMOVE THE SCUM OF THIS EARTH..
Countries cease to exist when personalities become stronger than the state.
Malik Riaz is nothing and should be treated as such.

Khan couldn't be more careless

point of this thread was to let you guys know whats going on.

Otherwise Khan told you in his first speech.....inn ki chekhein niklein gi

all is expected

Anuuge67

MALIK RIAZ IS A ISRAELI MOLE IN PAKISTAN. THIS KANJUR CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE ON THIS EARTH.

HE AND HIS BASTARD FAMILY MUST BE TERMINATED.NO MERCY ON THESE SATANIST FILTH.

HIS KIDS SHOULD BE MADE TO LIVE IN THAR..

pkpatriot

PTI should not give any importance to media's propaganda, they better focus on governance and delivery. These dogs will keep quite once you start implementing your program.
But unfortunately the market and investers do react to the media propaganda its natural and our media intentionally or unintentionally doing more harm than good.
Govt need to tackle them

ali-raj

JKT is behind these false acquisitions on Asad Umer. Everyone in PTI knows that After Imran Khan, There is only Asad umer. No Qureshi or JKT.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Can someone please raise voice that there is a mafia (in the LDA which is obviously filled with Noonies) who under the garb of Punjab government is destroying hundreds of shops near Lahore Fort? I don't know if the mafia is affiliated with Bahria or any other housing society. There are some shops that were not legal but several of them were legal and they had been there for decades; the percentage is 62-38 - 38% being illegal. But they are destroying the legal ones as well and compensation is pennies compared to the retail value. The LDA had their eyes on these shops even during PML-N's tenure, but this plan was postponed for reasons I am not privy to. But, since PTI started their anti-encroachment drive, these mafias came back with the approval of the Punjab government. So, I have been receiving a lot of harsh feedback about IK in particular and PTI in general in that area because they now have the approval for the demolition but the senior officials are not aware of the details in its entirety, which is resulting in a lot of anger against the PTI government. And if this continues, it would create a ton of issues and backlash against the government and cost PTI politically. If someone here has any contacts within the Punjab government, please PM me. Thanks.

Recent encroachment drive at Bahria enclave Islamabad and several cases pending in SC against Malik Riaz.
How he is doing it? Trying to spread false propaganda through Ary(which is on Malik Riaz's payroll - no more a hidden truth) like Asad Umar fighting with Tareen and Asad Umar resigning etc. To be noted, In Khan's cabinet there are several Malik Riaz moles who have been pointed out and Khan will be taking care of them sooner than later!

I have spoken to a very good friend of mine in finance ministry, who says there is absolutely no such thing. Khan has 200% confidence on Asad Umar and thinks he is the only one who will get Pakistan out of this financial mess.

تو ----- ہے یا ایکٹنگ کرتا ہے ؟

Asad Mujtaba

Can someone please raise voice that there is a mafia (in the LDA which is obviously filled with Noonies) who under the garb of Punjab government is destroying hundreds of shops near Lahore Fort? I don't know if the mafia is affiliated with Bahria or any other housing society. There are some shops that were not legal but several of them were legal and they had been there for decades; the percentage is 62-38 - 38% being illegal. But they are destroying the legal ones as well and compensation is pennies compared to the retail value. The LDA had their eyes on these shops even during PML-N's tenure, but this plan was postponed for reasons I am not privy to. But, since PTI started their anti-encroachment drive, these mafias came back with the approval of the Punjab government. So, I have been receiving a lot of harsh feedback about IK in particular and PTI in general in that area because they now have the approval for the demolition but the senior officials are not aware of the details in its entirety, which is resulting in a lot of anger against the PTI government. And if this continues, it would create a ton of issues and backlash against the government and cost PTI politically. If someone here has any contacts within the Punjab government, please PM me. Thanks.

LDA will be taken care of
Just give it some time
They are taking care of big allegators right now

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
LDA will be taken care of
Just give it some time
They are taking care of big allegators right now
I am happy to give time, but I hate to see someone losing their genuine assets they built over decades and losing income they used to receive. This sentiment gains strength when you already have media, opposition, and mafias railing against the government. At that point, it won't be PML-N or PPP that will agitate, then you are going to see these kinds of people protesting. Then, these parties are going to cash this kind of opportunity to target PTI and they are desperately waiting for it. Similarly, things are happening in Karachi, and people are going to criticize PTI even though it was SC's orders; perception matters the most here.

Awaragard

Voter (50+ posts)

I had strong suspicion that there is an organised campaign against the Finance Misnister in last few days without anything unexpected or or out of ordinanry happening.Asad Umar is being targeted but i failed to pin point, by whome?
I thought may be corporate sector is not happy with asad umar and they are spreading this false propaganda because many companies like pepsi, coke and suzuki motors etc according to reports have pending tax dues that they had verbal assurity from last Govt to be forfeited if they paid some tax money to last govt in advance ,that they did.Now finance ministry is not willing to give em that amnesty promised to them and they are looking at billions on their necks in coming days.Thats why meeting with PM and all that investment bullshit.I thought they are after Asad Umar.But this Malik Riaz theory is also plausible.Anyway it is clear now that a section of media is on tail of Asad and Imran for some vicious agenda.It is high time to support the govt.Asad Umar's job is most difficult and believe me, He is doing his best and that will turn around this country's economy in a few years.I also see some people here in this forum who are a part of that campaign.They go every thread with asad umars name spread negativity about him.Beaware paople of PTI.You are target of a vicious propaganda campaign against the most competent minister of khan.Dont fall victim to it.

Last edited: