Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle!

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Man threatens to burn 7up vehicle as QR Code showing Blasphemy on Bottle! ?​

2C3D3D9E-CF3C-4262-A653-38560D83BADC.jpeg

jani1 atensari Wake up Pak Citizen X The Sane Okara taban karachiwala

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is what our Mullan taught our public. And this man doesn't want to understand what is a QR code.
QR code is not mentioned as an exemption in Quran or Hadith so he is unable to understand it obviously

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس آدمی کو خالی یہ کرنا چاہئے کہ سیون اپ کی بوتل کی کیپ کھول کر اسے پھینک دے ۔ یہی سیون اپ کی سزا ہے
کیوں کے
گستاخ رسول کی ایک سزا سر تن سے جدا سر تن سے جدا

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wonder who pointed out this fitna thing to him in the first place. Sometimes any random markings can look like a proper word, but it is not infact and not meant anything. This guy is pumped up by someone apparently or he is a moron with too much time on him.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سیون اپ کی بوتل کا چیز ہے دیکھنے والوں کو وسیع پیمانے پر تباہی پھیلانے والے ہتھیار نظر آ جاتے ہیں

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wonder who pointed out this fitna thing to him in the first place. Sometimes any random markings can look like a proper word, but it is not infact and not meant anything. This guy is pumped up by someone apparently or he is a moron with too much time on him.

Exactly - btw, this is what he is talking about (I took this pic from the zoomed-in screenshot of the video).. BUT whats the point of looking at these patterns and whats the harm even if a pattern does accidentally look a little bit like the word Muhammad. I don't think it should be considered as a disrespect.

If he is concerned that the bottles with pattern resembling the pattern of the word Muhammad will be thrown in rubbish bin then we has bigger fish to fry... Sadly we have so many newspaper cuttings with words Allah, Muhammad, and sometimes even Quranic Ayats that are disposed off without due care every day in all sort of places- sad but true...

qr-m.jpg

Last edited: