Mansoor Ali Khẳn , please correct your data !!!!

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear , in this case such difference of data will make a huge misunderstanding.
And that is why it need to be correct.
I was not expecting him that he would make a program without watching Mr.Moussavi’s interview .
It is NOT a mistake it is deliberate dishonesty meant to question the credibilty of Moussavi that he would turn down such a huge sum..........
Even if he does correct his "error" the damage is already done
Mansoor Ali Khan is nothing but a slimey snake lifafa

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is NOT a mistake it is deliberate dishonesty meant to questio the credibilty of Moussavi that he would turn down such a huge sum.......... Mansoor Ali Khan is nothing but a slimey snake lifafa
Although I feel something fishy but I am still giving him benefit of daubt .
If he correct himself in next program .
Otherwise Spartacus will make a video against his mistake ;) !!!!!

@ Mr.Mansoor Ali Khẳn
Either you correct your mistake till Saturday or face my naughty video against your naughty mistake.
;)

Hate_Nooras

This is a haraami lifafa is being blackmailed by Nani like the late Judge was. I bet the video has Mansoor getting it on with one of Hamzas chickens.

azharali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
This is a haraami lifafa is being blackmailed by Nani like the late Judge was. I bet the video has Mansoor getting it on with one of Hamzas chickens.
NASTY

Shame my wife cooked chicken for dinner................... I am gonna have to find an excuse to sleep hungry now

<ChOuDhArY>

If you want anything from him then send him lifafa.. He only understand one language and Nani420 is well aware of weakness of these corrupt media persons