Manufacturing consent

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Manufacturing consent is a method to use the mass communication media to create or instigate a political opinion as mainstream, which, in a neutral environment, either doesn't exist or has a peripheral support. This revealing documentary shows how it played out in Ukraine. It got me thinking about the future political scenario we may see unfolding in Pakistan. If the no-confidence motion against PM Khan is unsuccessful, the opposition will resort to violence. We saw the highlights when Fazlur Rahman's militia tried to control the parliament lodges today. The open and secret meetings of foreign diplomats with the opposition leaders are another step towards initiating the so-called revolution. I urge everyone to be wary of these evil plans. I try to be fair in supporting and criticizing any political leader. But in the current scenario, I do not doubt that we should support PM Khan. If nothing else, then for the sake of blunting the ill intentions of the foreign players and protecting our country, regardless of our political differences.

Last edited:

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Manufacturing consent is a method to use the mass communication media to create or instigate a political opinion as mainstream, which, in a neutral environment, either doesn't exist or has a peripheral support. This revealing documentary shows how it played out in Ukraine. It got me thinking about the future political scenario we may see unfolding in Pakistan. If the no-confidence motion against PM Khan is unsuccessful, the opposition will resort to violence. We saw the highlights when Fazlur Rahman's militia tried to control the parliament lodges today. The open and secret meetings of foreign diplomats with the opposition leaders are another step towards initiating the so-called revolution. I urge everyone to be wary of these evil plans. I try to be fair in supporting and criticizing any political leader. But in the current scenario, I do not doubt that we should support PM Khan. If nothing else, then for the sake of blunting the ill intentions of the foreign players and protecting our country, regardless of our political differences.

Well Said Eigiroll

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
We want to see Pakistan stand tall and sovereign and not the tool for the west and america.

We support Imran Khan policy of standing neutral and having relations with all on the basis of mutual benefits and not against any other country.