Maryam Nawaz is really a convicted and on bail?

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can any one from this forum guide me and others that how come Maryam Nawaz, a convicted by supreme court and on bail can lead a political party and campainge politically in Baltistan and also PDM.?

It is really possible? that our court system allow that or our government is just playing or Nawaz Sharif is sooo powerful that nobody can touch Maryam.
Koi roshni dalay ga, kay according to the law ye possible hai?

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its only possible in Pakistan...

Jahan jungle ka qanoon ha..

and Imran niazi k 2 nahi aik pakistan k naaray pay lanat

عمران خان نیازی کی مریم کہ خلاف کاروائی کرتے ہوئے ٹانگیں کانپ رہی ہیں. اس لیے حکومت اس رنڈی کی ضمانت کینسل کرنے کہ خلاف کورٹ میں اپیل نہیں کرتی

Fairer

Councller (250+ posts)
Can any one from this forum guide me and others that how come Maryam Nawaz, a convicted by supreme court and on bail can lead a political party and campainge politically in Baltistan and also PDM.?

It is really possible? that our court system allow that or our government is just playing or Nawaz Sharif is sooo powerful that nobody can touch Maryam.
Koi roshni dalay ga, kay according to the law ye possible hai?
Yahan kissi ko bhi convict Kiya jaa sakta hai. Or ye conviction political hai so no one gives a damn care whether she's convict or not. I can give you many examples.
Secondly now she is gaining support among the masses and suddenly you realise oohh she's a convict.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
But what Pakistan law says?
I think as per law she cannot be the President of Khota league.. VP obviously is no issue.

Rest... What you asked about. Sir. Yeh establishment/courts and even Govt.... All.. Just a bloody joke.!

Tell me first of all, how many convicted people in this country have been given bails within weeks of decision on trial courts?

Eikh nahin... Do chal raha hai idher.... ?

As I've said before, neither inflation nor anything else will bring down this Govt, apart from its inaction /failure to have this corrupt lot convicted/put under rule of law...

Last edited:

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
مملکت خداداد میں سب ممکن ہے بشرطیکہ آپ کا جتھہ ہو، ریاستی اداروں کا دست شفقت سر پر ہو اور طبقہ اشرافیہ سے تعلق ہو

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہم حکمران ہیں
حکمران خاندان ہیں

?

EmBfzpxVMAIQ1Y-

karpak2002

Citizen
jis mulk main ek qaidy jail say nikal kar london p;oohanch jay to ye to mamooli si baat hay . ager imrn khan is ki bail cancel nahi kara raha to kiya koi aam admi ye case nahi khulwa saqta . hum loog sub soo rhuy hain