Maulana Tariq Jameel's new clothing brand gets massive attention on SM

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
These mullahs have nothing to do with Islam. They are misguiding the common men. Look at the living standards of these mullahs. Its all boils down to business interests.
Well I’m not a big fan of Maulana Táriq however, who said that islam doesn’t allow any business interests.
As you mentioned they are misguiding, yes fazal Rehman misguiding common men and young kids. Here in this thread we are talking about Maulana Táriq Jameel.
Is he coming in your they are ? how ? Please explain for common men. Thanks

HSiddiqui

He is mulla fasad Ul araz harrm kahoo and harram kamaoo, use publicity to make money, greedy molvi.
Haram Kamao........You said it because you know you are shielded by this Face Book, but do you know you are not shielded from Allah no matter where you hide. First of all being Religious doesn't mean he / she cannot do business or get involved in normal day life, or he/she doesn't feel hungry or he/she should leave his personal care or care for their families.
Second point is just for you my friend ! I hope you will take it very serious, never talk ill for any one no matter what is his/her religion because ALLAH will never tolerate those who speak like you did. Say astaghfar and take care in future, remember this is of the act that Allah has mentioned and ordered not to do.

HSiddiqui

These mullahs have nothing to do with Islam. They are misguiding the common men. Look at the living standards of these mullahs. Its all boils down to business interests.
WOW ! and you have just promoted ISLAM my friend , you think ? You are the mujahid out on Tableegh of Islam right ? That's what you think. But as per Quran and Ahadees you are just a FASADI, who wants to create rift, who loves to see people getting disrespected, who will malign any one in any sin as per his mentality for his inner satisfaction.
If you are a Muslim I will highly suggest you to read Quran and see what Allah has said about people exactly like you ? How much Allah dislike what you just did and how harsh is the punishment for these act of spreading fasad.
Every human has every right by Allah to live their lives as a normal person, they are supposed to practice religion, promote religion, take care of them selves, their families and flourish as much as possible keeping Halal means.
What's wrong in Maulana Tariq doing business? You are just a negative element who cannot accept any one's success my friend, at least this is the impression any Muslim will take from your post.
I suggest you to read Quran, you will see what Allah have said for people who malign any one just for worldly benefits ( you said to get some lousy likes only), check what is the punishment promised by Allah for people like these.

You are fortunate you still have time you may say sorry to ALLAH, and it will be nice to say it in same forum, that will be taken as TABLEEGH E AMAAL AS SWALEH.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well I’m not a big fan of Maulana Táriq however, who said that islam doesn’t allow any business interests.
As you mentioned they are misguiding, yes fazal Rehman misguiding common men and young kids. Here in this thread we are talking about Maulana Táriq Jameel.
Is he coming in your they are ? how ? Please explain for common men. Thanks
What Tariq mullah has to do with Islam?

Wake up Pak

WOW ! and you have just promoted ISLAM my friend , you think ? You are the mujahid out on Tableegh of Islam right ? That's what you think. But as per Quran and Ahadees you are just a FASADI, who wants to create rift, who loves to see people getting disrespected, who will malign any one in any sin as per his mentality for his inner satisfaction.
If you are a Muslim I will highly suggest you to read Quran and see what Allah has said about people exactly like you ? How much Allah dislike what you just did and how harsh is the punishment for these act of spreading fasad.
Every human has every right by Allah to live their lives as a normal person, they are supposed to practice religion, promote religion, take care of them selves, their families and flourish as much as possible keeping Halal means.
What's wrong in Maulana Tariq doing business? You are just a negative element who cannot accept any one's success my friend, at least this is the impression any Muslim will take from your post.
I suggest you to read Quran, you will see what Allah have said for people who malign any one just for worldly benefits ( you said to get some lousy likes only), check what is the punishment promised by Allah for people like these.

You are fortunate you still have time you may say sorry to ALLAH, and it will be nice to say it in same forum, that will be taken as TABLEEGH E AMAAL AS SWALEH.
Success my ass. What this moron mullah has to do with Islam? They all are misguiding and misleading the people.
And it seems that you are one of those who got trapped in these stupid mullahs trap.

CANSUK

What Tariq mullah has to do with Islam?
Answer the question I asked first ? Don’t go in circles ?
I don’t know may be you have something do with islam ? May be you have more knowledge then mufti Taqi Usmani or Maulana Táriq Jameel, I don’t know your background.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Success my ass. What this moron mullah has to do with Islam? They all are misguiding and misleading the people.
And it seems that you are one of those who got trapped in these stupid mullahs trap.
Apart for his pyari pyari baatein, I don't think there is anything wrong with Tariq Jameel doing halal business. Yes he is misguiding and misleading people but that doesn't mean you send your decency to dry cleaners. No one has the right to criticize any mullah except for fazl ur rehman and anyone who sells their religion. I don't think TJ sells his religion.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Age of the mullah is coming to an end. Majority of these mullahs are trapped in their own created vicious circles or just playing to their audience because that is the type of audience they have garnered. Most of them are a victim of the monster they themselves created.

All their lives they will preach xyz is haram then do a 180 oh no but actually see, its not haram per se because xyz.

Now all this mullahs followers have been feeling guilty and morally dishonest all their lives because they thought they were indulging in sin. Because they were following so and so nonsense mullah.

Tariq Jameel is the Mufti Menk of the desi world. They like to tell feel good stories about prophets, companions, events etc etc even sometimes add a dash of humour to them and I guess there is a place for such people, rather the typical you will go to hell all the time mullahs. But the problem is most of the stories they tell really aren't true so its sort of propagating lies and this makes it worse when you propagate lies with the Prophets.

Wake up Pak

I don’t know may be you have something do with islam ? May be you have more knowledge then mufti Taqi Usmani or Maulana Táriq Jameel, I don’t know your background.
I'm not here to answer any one at thier likings.

Wake up Pak

Apart for his pyari pyari baatein, I don't think there is anything wrong with Tariq Jameel doing halal business. Yes he is misguiding and misleading people but that doesn't mean you send your decency to dry cleaners. No one has the right to criticize any mullah except for fazl ur rehman and anyone who sells their religion. I don't think TJ sells his religion.
If you don't think he is not misleading then by all means follow him or polish his shoes or kiss his feet.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It doesn't but the question is valid. How are these mullahs living in the lap of luxury, driven around new Land Cruisers going on foreign tours, their children studying abroad and yet no source of any real income?

I was astound to hear Zakir Naik himself saying he could afford Rolls Royces way back in the 90s ( but he chose not to ) and use to earn millions of dollars a year ( video attached below ). He is a self admitted multi crore pati ( 192 INR crores allegedly ) and yet he has no declared source of income as he himself say he does not charge for any dawah related activities nor does he make any money from his sat channels.

So where are all these crores coming from?
watch from 14:40

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Age of the mullah is coming to an end. Majority of these mullahs are trapped in their own created vicious circles or just playing to their audience because that is the type of audience they have garnered. Most of them are a victim of the monster they themselves created.

All their lives they will preach xyz is haram then do a 180 oh no but actually see, its not haram per se because xyz.

Now all this mullahs followers have been feeling guilty and morally dishonest all their lives because they thought they were indulging in sin. Because they were following so and so nonsense mullah.

Tariq Jameel is the Mufti Menk of the desi world. They like to tell feel good stories about prophets, companions, events etc etc even sometimes add a dash of humour to them and I guess there is a place for such people, rather the typical you will go to hell all the time mullahs. But the problem is most of the stories they tell really aren't true so its sort of propagating lies and this makes it worse when you propagate lies with the Prophets.

BrotherKantu

بہت اچھی بات ہے۔
مولوی بھی اسلام بیچ کے روٹی کھانے کی بجاے کوئی کام دھندہ کریں اور روزی کمائیں۔

ُ

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mulla Tariq on Jannat ki hoor aur sharab
moron!!!
???? This time he went too far. Saying Allah s.w.t will be serving wine! Astaghfirullah, nauzubillah! How come no one has charged him with blasphemy yet?