Mehngai Ho Gahi Hai?!? IMRAN KHAN FAILED?!?

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
Today inflation numbers came out for USA and the rate is 7%. To put that in perspective, inflation in USA prior to COVID was usually around 1.8%.

I understand that "mehgai ho gahi hai", but please stop blaming Imran Khan and PTI for this. This is out of anyone's control. Inflation has skyrocketed globally and has hurt the developing countries the most. There have been supply chain and covid disruptions.

Nalaiq League and Billo Rani party make it seem like if they were in government, mehngai na hoti. Honestly, I feel if they were in power, Pakistan would be 100x worse. They were corrupt, are corrupt and will always he corrupt!!

Imran Khan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad
2023 will be another blow to Nalaiq and Billo Rani. Imran Khan is here for long run! Pakistan will shine this decade under his leadership!!
If zardari or NAwaz was in power it would have been more worst patwari bhai

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

America kay awam kahein yeh tu kehtay keh khata hai tu khilata bhi tu hai? ?​

Ya iss mein Sadar ka qasoor hai —- Iss se resigne lo ???​

Yeh Covid ka shakhsana hai —— Agay agay dekhiay hota hai kya?​

Digital_Pakistani

Image 180.png

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Today inflation numbers came out for USA and the rate is 7%. To put that in perspective, inflation in USA prior to COVID was usually around 1.8%.

I understand that "mehgai ho gahi hai", but please stop blaming Imran Khan and PTI for this. This is out of anyone's control. Inflation has skyrocketed globally and has hurt the developing countries the most. There have been supply chain and covid disruptions.

Nalaiq League and Billo Rani party make it seem like if they were in government, mehngai na hoti. Honestly, I feel if they were in power, Pakistan would be 100x worse. They were corrupt, are corrupt and will always he corrupt!!

Imran Khan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad
2023 will be another blow to Nalaiq and Billo Rani. Imran Khan is here for long run! Pakistan will shine this decade under his leadership!!

Well said.??

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Current Inflation is a global phenomenon. Those who think that zardari who can't run a province or Nawaz sharif who can't speak a full sentence without a parchi and who lead Pakistan into a default in normal circumstances would have performed better than IK during current crisis are living in fools paradise.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)

Perhaps you have a different definition of "anything" to the rest of us? ?

Sniffer is responsible for global inflation: Patwari
Siberite Resilient Landmark Bubber Shair Rajarawal111

Nalaiq League and Billo Rani party make it seem like if they were in government, mehngai na hoti. Honestly, I feel if they were in power, Pakistan would be 100x worse. They were corrupt, are corrupt and will always be corrupt!!

Imran Khan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad
امریکہ یا دیگر ممالک میں معمول سے زیادہ مہنگائی ہوئی ہے مگر پاکستان میں ان ممالک سے دگنا مہنگائی ہوئی ہے ، ساتھ ہی ساتھ وہاں اجرت میں بھی اسی حساب سے اضافہ ہوا ہے پاکستان میں پچھلے تین سالوں میں لوگوں کی آمدن میں کمی ہوئی ہے خصوصاً غریب لوگوں کی آمدن میں کمی ہوئی ہے ، اس سال حکومت نے لوگوں کی آمدن میں کچھ اضافہ کیا ہے مگر وہ مہنگائی کے تناسب سے کم ہے یعنی لوگوں کی حقیقی آمدن میں کمی ہوئی ہے اس لئے لوگ زیادہ چلا رہے ہیں اور اس طرح کے موازنوں سے ان کی تسلی ہونے والی نہیں ہے

wasiqjaved

Nalaiq League and Billo Rani party make it seem like if they were in government, mehngai na hoti. Honestly, I feel if they were in power, Pakistan would be 100x worse. They were corrupt, are corrupt and will always be corrupt!!

Imran Khan Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad
Noothiyon aur Jiyalon ko aap samjha samjha ke khatam ho jao ge, lekin unhon ne jahil ke jahil hee rehna hai.

Inn ko Mian Saanp ke neechay latakne mein hee maza ata hai.

Pakistan ki economy ke maujooda halaat ke zimmedar bhi wohi log hain jinhon ne multiple baariyan le le ker sirf khud ka socha - mulk ka nahi socha.

ye banda Prime Minister ho ker amreeki girlfriend banaane mein busy tha

Aur doosra jo President bana tha, uss ki asal azdawaji zindagi to biwi ko maarne ke baad shuru hui thi

Ye hain inn leaderaan ki haqeeqat jo sarkari uhdon per reh ker Pakistan se kuch iss terha mukhlis thay.

Last edited:

PakistanFIRST1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Soon , the whole nation will start to smoke Cocaine. It calls domino effect of Bani Gala . I am sure you read a lots of comments of the Cocainy and his supporters. How could you with your sane mind not envision that when the Sniffer is on helm .
DISTANCE MATTERS.

I AM OUT OF PLACE CALLED PAKISTAN , HENCE SAFE FROM THE FENCY IDEAS YOU GUYS HAVE ABOUT COCAINE AND PUFFING.

surfer

The Covid emergency requires a substantial sustainable finance to the people. One time gimmick only works in media and give good opportunity for photo shot and leaves a bad after taste. The ehsas program never eradicate the poverty , will never do. There is a saying in English that teach men to fish himself/rather giving him a fish . or something of that nature. Had the Ehsas program able to eliminate poverty, we wouldn't be seeing people protesting , screaming everyday in Pakistan .

Tell me which concrete steps this government has taken to fight the Covid ? The so called "smart" lock down never fight the Covid , the countries after countries have tried many "smart" lockdowns through out the world.
I am curious to know what is your take on more than a Billion dollar Covid aid which was given to the Government for vacation purposes. Can you be fair and tell me if the money was spent on people for the vaccination or was it used for some other unknown purposes .

I am surprise that an educated and well aware person like you buy this propaganda .
I guess I'm not educated enough to realise that WHO, world bank, and 3rd parties like delivery associates and Sir Michael Babar have been converted to "youthias" ?

I never said Ehsaas has eradicated poverty, but it certainly has helped as a welfare vehicle. Eradicating poverty is long term goal, will take years. China took about 10 years. I was only pointing out that your statement that govt did not do "anything" is factually incorrect.

Truth is probably, as it usually is, somewhere in the middle.

As for covid funds, I'm assuming that as 175 million doses have been given, the funds would have been used for that. I don't have the breakdown, nor have I looked into it, but if you have information to the contrary I would be interested to hear it.