Mera jism meri marzi goes wrong on live tv

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
ESOcaiRW4AUfPKt

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If a woman marries a man does not mean she is his private property, she can refuse sex to her husband if she wants, she can get a divorce and love someone else if she wants. And even if she cheats on her husband, thats her choice and her personal life. When men cheat on their wives which is quite common in Pakistan, there is no outrage but when woman do it its blasphemy.

I wonder how her husband feels when he listen "mera jism meri marzi" it is a clear message for him that whenever I want, where I want, and with who ever I want I will use my Jism, Nikkah means nothing to me, I do not believe in remaining loyal to one man.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
If a woman marries a man does not mean she is his private property, she can refuse sex to her husband if she wants, she can get a divorce and love someone else if she wants. And even if she cheats on her husband, thats her choice and her personal life. When men cheat on their wives which is quite common in Pakistan, there is no outrage but when woman do it its blasphemy.
If a woman marries a man does not mean she is his private property, she can refuse sex to her husband if she wants, = may be in Jamat-e-Ahmadia but in ISLAM i dnt think so as long as she is in Nikah.

Vitamin_C

So according to Islam, a woman is her husband's private property and has no right to refuse sex? That is immoral and barbaric.

All human beings are equal with equal rights regardless of gender, religion, skin color, no one is anyone else's property. This is basic human rights.

If a woman marries a man does not mean she is his private property, she can refuse sex to her husband if she wants, = may be in Jamat-e-Ahmadia but in ISLAM i dnt think so as long as she is in Nikah.

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
So according to Islam, a woman is her husband's private property and has no right to refuse sex? That is immoral and barbaric.

All human beings are equal with equal rights regardless of gender, religion, skin color, no one is anyone else's property. This is basic human rights.

For liberal fascist who have a habit of twisting ISLAM to extract purposeful meanings on as needed basis while rejecting other ISLAMIC teachings that dnt suit them, the simple answer is YES.

Dont like it ?..... FO !

Vitamin_C

Im not a liberal and not a fascist. For me human beings are more important than religions or ideologies.

Any religion that says a human being can own another human being is an immoral religion. And any person who subscribe to such a religion is an immoral human being.

For liberal fascist who have a habit of twisting ISLAM to extract purposeful meanings on as needed basis while rejecting other ISLAMIC teachings that dnt suit them, the simple answer is YES.

Dont like it ?..... FO !

HSiddiqui

Loyalty doesn't means owning, Marriage bond means some thing for both the spouse, Nikkah means some thing for both. I cannot speak about your back ground but these values are considered valuable in every society of this world. And if women says openly she want to use her body as she wishes , it is okay but this is a message to her partner that don't your thing that she is your life partner, she will keep going at every door where ever she get some thing she will have bites like any animal.

Vitamin_C

Thats not what they mean about the slogan. They are talking about consent. Women have a right to takw away consent even from their husband. They are not saying that they will go out and start fucking everyone. Its a movement against sexual harrasment.

Loyalty doesn't means owning, Marriage bond means some thing for both the spouse, Nikkah means some thing for both. I cannot speak about your back ground but these values are considered valuable in every society of this world. And if women says openly she want to use her body as she wishes , it is okay but this is a message to her partner that don't your thing that she is your life partner, she will keep going at every door where ever she get some thing she will have bites like any animal.

HSiddiqui

Thats not what they mean about the slogan. They are talking about consent. Women have a right to takw away consent even from their husband. They are not saying that they will go out and start fucking everyone. Its a movement against sexual harrasment.
It sound the most vulgar that any women or man would say. You are in their brain but I heard what they said and this is what it means.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I wonder how her husband feels when he listen "mera jism meri marzi" it is a clear message for him that whenever I want, where I want, and with who ever I want I will use my Jism, Nikkah means nothing to me, I do not believe in remaining loyal to one man.
One word substitute for "mera jism meri marzi" is PROSTITUTE.
I dunno how you people's brains work but these were the last things that came to my mind when I hear that slogan.

What I hear is, this is my body and you have no right over it and cannot do anything to it without my permission and this is also what Islam teaches. No one has the right to touch a woman without her consent even if it is her husband.

HSiddiqui

I dunno how you people's brains work but these were the last things that came to my mind when I hear that slogan.

What I hear is, this is my body and you have no right over it and cannot do anything to it without my permission and this is also what Islam teaches. No one has the right to touch a woman without her consent even if it is her husband.
And the other way to translate it is I do not accept any boundaries, I will use my body when, where and with who ever I want. It is provocation against the Islamic NIKKAH which in west is called a Marriage bond. You dunno how my brain worked , I hope now you have something to think.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And the other way to translate it is I do not accept any boundaries, I will use my body when, where and with who ever I want. It is provocation against the Islamic NIKKAH which in west is called a Marriage bond. You dunno how my brain worked , I hope now you have something to think.
Yup now I know pretty much how your brain works, always going to the extreme negative worse case scenario in an instant based on your own assumptions.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
اَلْخَبِيْثٰتُ لِلْخَبِيْثِيْنَ وَالْخَبِيْثُوْنَ لِلْخَبِيْثٰتِۚ وَالطَّيِّبٰتُ لِلطَّيِّبِيْنَ وَالطَّيِّبُوْنَ لِلطَّيِّبٰتِۚ اُولٰۤٮِٕكَ مُبَرَّءُوْنَ مِمَّا يَقُوْلُوْنَۗ لَهُمْ مَّغْفِرَةٌ وَّرِزْقٌ كَرِيْمٌ
سورہ النور آية ۲۶
خبیث عورتیں خبیث مردوں کے لیے ہیں اور خبیث مرد خبیث عورتوں کے لیے پاکیزہ عورتیں پاکیزہ مردوں کے لیے ہیں اور پاکیزہ مرد پاکیزہ عورتوں کے لیے ان کا دامن پاک ہے اُن باتوں سے جو بنانے والے بناتے ہیں، ان کے لیے مغفرت ہے اور رزق کریم