Meray Mutabiq with Hasan Nisar - 31st July 2011

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Complete Program
Without Irritating Logo

[FLV]http://freevid.pkpolitics.com/jul11/meraymutabiq_31_jul_11.flv[/FLV]​

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
these days this bad behavior, stupid person start coming too much, Its mean some very stupid is backing up for some reasons. I dont listen him because he hate Pakistan.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Listen all his interview and statement, usually he came on air when heavy drunk. Now go watch Sama TV this time, He is showing Army Generals corruption, when he blame Puliticians he forgot Ghadar Musharaf.

habib22

MPA (400+ posts)
useless Program no new information, only views of hasan Nissar on old news, hopeless , a program launch by PPP as spoke media

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am not ugly... its the mirror...
Your mother doesn't pinpoint your weakness because she hates you, its because she loves you and wants you to improve
These psuedo intellectual Pakis want to live in a dream world... Oh, we r the best, if only we get new leaders
Lets not do the hard work, lets just pray and everything will be great...
Dream On Kids!

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hasan nisar is a qadiani and all the people who promote him or follow him are qadianis.

And you are a retard and people who agree with you are retards

(even though he is not a qadiani) I would rather listen to a drunk qadiani if he/she makes sense than a misleading ahle-hadith with single digit IQ

Opinions are like a-holes, Yours is OK, but everyone else's stinks :)

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)
Hassan Nisar is a chawal of worst kind.

ELM O DANISH or SENSE ki batain agar Pakistaniun ki samajh aati hoteen tou aaj ye haal na hota,,,,, , you will not be able to understand this SENSIBLE AND HONEST ANALYST, as most of we Pakistanis are chawals , thats why mulk is under the hands of chawals, and pakistan is chawal now, yes my country is chawal, this is a truth,,, to be honest.

Last edited:

Baghi

Citizen
sorry being off topic but can you please tell me whats that chick name? does she works in tv too?

No, She is working in Gowalmandi Sweet House.

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mate ever heard of a thing called opinion?. You have yours and I have mine :).

ELM O DANISH or SENSE ki batain agar Pakistaniun ki samajh aati hoteen tou aaj ye haal na hota,,,,, , you will not be able to understand this SENSIBLE AND HONEST ANALYST, as most of we Pakistanis are chawals , thats why mulk is under the hands of chawals, and pakistan is chawal now, yes my country is chawal, this is a truth,,, to be honest.