Mess we are in today is due to “subdued mental growth” of this creature

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I have been living in Lahore permanently for the past 25 years. I know about all 14 constituencies of this city. Just like most other constituencies in Lahore, NA-133 is a stronghold of PMLN. That was the main reason that PTI’s candidate deliberately got disqualified by his basic candidate. Purpose was to avoid embarrassing defeat that was waiting him. Immense unpopularity of present hybrid regime can be seen by standing in any chowk of any city of Punjab, let alone Lahore.

Under the aforementioned circumstances, why would PMLN buy votes? This was the first question that came to my mind when I saw that video. Immediately came to mind the audio of Saqib Nisar and Speech of Ali Ahmed Kurd. It then became clear to me that vote-buying video is a fake video ( rehearsed like drama) prepared by government and agencies. Purpose is to hide Saqib Nisar’s dirty role in bringing this hybrid regime.

“Aik Jarnail 22 crore awam par haavi hai”.
Siberite Resilient bl0u81 Kavalier Awan S
The reason the Nooras are lying is the same reason you always lie- its in your DNA. Maryam- I have no properties, lol. Maryam I have no media cell- lie. For an arse hole like you to try to defend them is part of your DNA.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thanks for being honest. You probably did not eat today or might be sick.
Yeah i know honesty and truthfulness makes PMLN sick...so its understandable you would think so.
Im fine. Just that the stupid video drama started by Maryam is splattering in her face...and the hoard of doctored videos is making it impossible for people to figure out whats true and whats not.

RajaRawal111

Generally a bit of both is good, keeps it a bit more lively. ?

But let’s be logical for a min - simple question: Did nawaz sign the deal with musharaf?

Yes or No? (You can give any explanation and excuses you want, but at least try to include an affirmative or negative response in your answer)
Why do you want me to say something which I already said. Yes he did sign under the gun point.

RajaRawal111

Yeah i know honesty and truthfulness makes PMLN sick...so its understandable you would think so.
Im fine. Just that the stupid video drama started by Maryam is splattering in her face...and the hoard of doctored videos is making it impossible for people to figure out whats true and whats not.
No, Knowing you - I was worried if you are sick or not. Because I never heard anything like that from you.
Anyways I will never stand for Marium and her doings. But being a Putwari I know I am naturally dragged with her - it is okay.