Microsoft just bought this gaming company for WHOPPING 7.5 Billion Dollars

NewsViews

Minister (2k+ posts)

Microsoft will pay $7.5 billion for ZeniMax Media, the parent company of Bethesda Softworks in a deal to bolster Xbox's Game Pass subscription service. But what does it mean for the next generation of consoles and exclusive games? Jeff Bakalar is here to break it all down for you.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
119898309_1737715826395283_5543223395954758542_o.jpg

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
As much as I hate her showdabazi we all know that the lohars have been a rich family pre partition. These antics of displaying her shoe price or watch is completely stupid on anyones part that is doing it.

Xiggs

Hope this is good news. Bethesda is one of the hated game companies out there.
Yeah! Bugs ridden yet fun games but I never experienced any game breaking bug.

Nothing beats the immersion and expanse of TES games. I always like their games, especially RPGs.

Vitamin_C

They are fun but they are killing certain games, for example when they took over Blizzard they changed the models cause they are focused on money instead of the community.

They are so out of touch with their loyal fan base but just look at crowd reaction when they said next Diablo game would be for mobile only so they can make money from Chinese market and showing big middle finger to their loyal fan base.

I dont even play Diablo and I feel bad about it lol.

Yeah! Bugs ridden yet fun games but I never experienced any game breaking bug.

Nothing beats the immersion and expanse of TES games. I always like their games, especially RPGs.