Mind boggling and over whelming response on Social media - Thank you for such a massive support!

indigo

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Ajj Siasat.pk waloon k sath woh hua joooo is site k ADMINS loog SACH bolnay waloon k sathh kartay thay.

khairr Welcome back.

Most of them are not biased but what can you do when some admins have their own school of thought.

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Welcome back. Adeel you are doing a great job.

I'm glad to know that you live in Stoneycreek, I also live here, may be one day I'll see you.

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistani Government have no authority in Canada. The IP against siasat.net is from Canada. Earlier the IP was from Nexus.pk which is from Pakistan so yes government can pressrize local ISP.

But they can block siasat.net like youtube. I guess siasat.pk was just a alias to siasat.net

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Patwaris can block it inside Pakistan but still can be accessed via proxies and from all other countries. And sine they don't have any control over .net domain so they cant remove it like they did with .pk url.

C:\>nslookup siasat.pk
Server:
Address:

Name: siasat.pk

C:\>nslookup siasat.net
Server:
Address:

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: siasat.net
Address: 66.232.99.6

I don't think government or any government agencies are involved here. Why Agencies are not blocking siasat.net then?????

kakamuna420

I am sure it is an action from Army as recently some accounts of paid people representing PPP, RAW/MQM and PMLN have started bashing Gen. Raheel and posted funny graphics of him and other Army leaders.

Okara

Despite Pakistani government blocked the youtube but still people can access them using software like hotspot shield. So in short best solution for an experienced government is to remove it from domain service provider. Anyway in the current technological age governments can't silence people even with actual experienced team not fake one.
But they can block siasat.net like youtube. I guess siasat.pk was just a alias to siasat.net

Zaidi Qasim

Well. This is not 70's and this is not 90's . People have more avenues to vent their anger and find more ways to be heard. Your site is one of them which provides them means to be heard . It is childish for someone up there to think that they can intimidate those who run this site and those who participate on it. Welcome back with more energy against that class which feel threaten and feel their privileges are slipping away. We will continue to travel on this path and continue to be free to express what we think is just and right. God bless all of you.

khan_sultan

Banned
اس فورم پر جو اس حکومت کے گن گاتے ہیں ان کو چاہیے ہے کے اب آگے ایں اور اپنے بڑوں کو مجبور کریں کے وہ یہ نہ انصافی بند کریں ورنہ ؟

Adeel

Founder
Pak government controls .pk domains. They can block my server's ip

We still have a massive following out side Pakistan. We'll work harder to make it even bigger. We are very motivated. INSHALLAH
No matter what they do, We won't stop

Patwaris can block it inside Pakistan but still can be accessed via proxies and from all other countries. And sine they don't have any control over .net domain so they cant remove it like they did with .pk url.

ashraf4531

MPA (400+ posts)
Siasat.pk is the super star of the internet

everywhere you go, thats all you see

pmln ne buhat bari bongi mari hai

bhaibarood

Pak government controls .pk domains. They can block my server's ip

We still have a massive following out side Pakistan. We'll work harder to make it even bigger. We are very motivated. INSHALLAH
No matter what they do, We won't stop

I warned you much before that this day is gonna come and will come sooner or later, thanks for listening and pre emptively creating the .net and other domains,
you should mention that you already mentioned the concerned authorities are unhappy with you before !!! we all know the culprit ,dont worry we wont leave you alone

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)
I assume the website is getting gigantic traffic even at .net domain. It would be interesting if Adeel bro. shares some incoming traffic statistics :)