Model Town case & Legal system

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The rivers Kazi Faiz Isa and his wife have cried over their love for the country and concern for the common man in Pakistan would have been justified if Kazi and his wife had raised a single squeak about the Model town massacre.
If they had stated that the Model Town massacre case should be heard on daily basis they might have gotten some sympathy.
But, of course, how could they? They don't have the time for petty things like that! They ar special who should not be questioned about their integrity because their real motive and efforts are directed at hiding the loot they have amassed from sources they can not disclose. Tears and quoting Koran they do is only to befool us so they can collect some more wealth to live for another 500 years. They should remember Karoon if they do read the koran with the intentions they proclaim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Model Town case and the current Punjab government:

Let’s assume that LHC is in cahoots with Sharifs. My question is why Punjab government has not filed appeal in Supreme Court against the stay-order of LHC on Model Town case? I know the answer but I want to invite PTI supporters to think about this enigma. If they think about it somewhat deeply, they will also find the answer.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

LHC adjourns hearing of Model Town JIT case till Sept 9​

The seven-member bench, headed by LHC Chief Justice Muhammad Qasim Khan and comprising Justice Muhammad Ameer Bhatti, Justice Malik Shahzad Ahmad Khan, Justice Ms Aalia Neelum, Justice Sardar Muhammad Sarfraz Dogar, Justice Asjad Javaid Ghural and Justice Farooq Haider, heard the petitions, filed by former Punjab police inspector Rizwan Qadir and constable Khurram Rafiq, facing trial in the Model Town incident.