Modi, Trump & Others Misunderstood Imran Khan - Dr Amarjit Singh

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Already watched it when it was posted on Youtube Dr Singh is a real intellectual and I have learnt a lot from him about the persecuting of Sikhs at the hands of hindus starting from day one of sikhism, and how Pakistan and Muslims are a natural ally of the Sikhs rather than hindus. And how some Mir Jaffar type sikhs also betrayed their own and joined India instead of Pakistan during partition time. Jinnah basically offered the sikh an entirely autonomous self ruled part in Pakistan.

Other wise Pakistans Punjab would have been much bigger than what it is now. Infact it would have been undivided Punjab.

Last edited:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Already watched it when it was posted on Youtube Dr Singh is a real intellectual and I have learnt a lot from him about the persecuting of Sikhs at the hands of hindus starting from day one of sikhism, and how Pakistan and Muslims are a natural ally of the Sikhs rather than hindus. And how some Mir Jaffar type sikhs also betrayed their own and joined India instead of Pakistan during partition time. Jinnah basically offered the sikh an entirely autonomous self ruled part in Pakistan.

Other wise Pakistans Punjab would have been much bigger than what it is now. Infact it would have been undivided Punjab.

Agreed..Sikhism don't match any thing with Hindus..I always wounder why they not accept Qaid Azam offer for living an independent entity?? Muslims don't have harsh sentiments against Sikhism.I always support of a separate country for Sikhs..But they failed yet becoz Sikhs have so many Meer Jaffars as Muslims also have..

Passion76

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khalistan ZINDABAD. There is nothing common between Sikhs and Hindu Bunya.

Who died in RAW Orchestrated Pulwama attack? Sikhs.. Not a Single Brahman DEAD, yet he rules Sikhs.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Agreed..Sikhism don't match any thing with Hindus..I always wounder why they not accept Qaid Azam offer for living an independent entity?? Muslims don't have harsh sentiments against Sikhism.I always support of a separate country for Sikhs..But they failed yet becoz Sikhs have so many Meer Jaffars as Muslims also have..

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
52816677_143952933294051_22868218360102912_n.jpg

Zulfi Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
THANKS TO DR SAHIB AND SISTER NILAM FOR SUCH A EYE OPENER PROGRAM FOR PAKISTANI AND KHALISTANI BROTHERS AND SISTERS

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thank you Dr Sahab for balanced analysis, anchors must take a lesson from Dr sahab on how to keep your cool and give the partial analysis.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
The sikh leader at the time of the partition, at the umpteenth hour decided to side with India, instead of going along with Pakistan for his own personal gains (and stupidity). They had already wasted the opportunity to ask for their own country/identity... bunya's got them pretty good, and as a result punjab was split 60-40 in Pak's favor as hydrabad/deccan and a few other muslim majorities couldnt be given away to Pakistan due to geographical constraints... and now India has eaten away at their own punjab over the years by reducing it to about half of its original size by removing many areas out of it, to weaken the sikh community

FANNE

MPA (400+ posts)

Dr Amarit Singh. Sacho Sach

ha ha ha ................chutia gittoo, ISI ka naukar ,............ ??
abe gadhe 50 lakh sikh pakistanio ne kaat daale the 1947 me use bhool gaya ?

FANNE

MPA (400+ posts)
PAKISTAN AND KHALISTAN zindabad
The sikh leader at the time of the partition, at the umpteenth hour decided to side with India, instead of going along with Pakistan for his own personal gains (and stupidity). They had already wasted the opportunity to ask for their own country/identity... bunya's got them pretty good, and as a result punjab was split 60-40 in Pak's favor as hydrabad/deccan and a few other muslim majorities couldnt be given away to Pakistan due to geographical constraints... and now India has eaten away at their own punjab over the years by reducing it to about half of its original size by removing many areas out of it, to weaken the sikh community
Thank you Dr Sahab for balanced analysis, anchors must take a lesson from Dr sahab on how to keep your cool and give the partial analysis.

ha ha ha ..........chaar feet ka yeh sardar gadha hai , ISI ke tukrakhor hai .yeh gadha pakistan ke sikh ko qatl hone se bacha le .............????