Mohammad Hafeez banned from bowling in English competitions

Siasi Jasoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
714342_78248_Hafeez-Bowling-111_updates.jpg

انگلش کرکٹ بورڈ نے پاکستان کے سینئر کھلاڑی اور آف اسپنر محمد حفیظ کی بولنگ پر پابندی عائد کردی ہے۔

محمد حفیظ کا بولنگ ایکشن پھر غیر قانونی قراردے دیا گیا، اب وہ انگلینڈ میں بولنگ نہیں کراسکیں گے۔ محمد حفیظ کا بولنگ ایکشن اس سال ٹی ٹوئنٹی بلاسٹ کے دوران رپورٹ ہوا تھا۔

محمد حفیظ کے ایکشن کے آزادانہ تجزیے میں اس کے غیر قانونی ہونے کی تصدیق ہوئی ہے۔

بولنگ ایکشن کی تجزیاتی رپورٹ کے مطابق محمد حفیظ کے بازو کا خم 15 ڈگری سے زیادہ ہوتا ہے۔

انگلش کرکٹ بورڈ کا کہنا ہے کہ محمد حفیظ ایکشن کی درستگی تک ای سی بی ایونٹس میں بولنگ نہیں کرسکیں گے۔

https://jang.com.pk/news/714342-english-cricket-board-banned-muhammad-hafeez-for-bowling
Pakistan all-rounder Mohammad Hafeez has been banned from bowling in English domestic competitions because of an illegal action.

He was reported by the umpires after a T20 Blast match between Middlesex and Somerset at Taunton in August.

The suspension was imposed following a Bowling Review Group hearing at Lord's.

The 39-year-old off-spinner played four T20 games for Middlesex last summer, taking two wickets and hitting 115 runs, with a highest score of 48.

"Despite identifying procedural testing flaws, which have been accepted by the review committee, as well as realising the findings will potentially affect my reputation as a world-proven all-rounder, I accept the Bowling Review Group findings," Hafeez said in a statement published on Middlesex's website.

"As per ECB regulations, I am ready to appear for an independent analysis at an ICC-accredited centre so that I become eligible to play in ECB-organised events," added Hafeez, who does not currently have a contract with an English county for the 2020 season.

Following the umpires' reports, Hafeez's action was independently tested at Loughborough University.

"That assessment, which was contested by Hafeez, found that the player's elbow extension for his off-spin delivery exceeded 15 degrees as defined in the Illegal Bowling Regulations," said an England and Wales Cricket Board statement.

"The player has been advised to correct his action. Until he is able to pass an independent reassessment of his action the player is not eligible to bowl in ECB competitions."

https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/50903679

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think he has been in and out of bowling ten times because of action. He has consumed millions of PCB funds in this context.
It is the generosity that they allow him to bowl again.