Mohammad Hijab doing propaganda against China in UK using Islam

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
I have a feeling, this guy is a fraud and underneath he is working for the western forces.

I do not have any proof but gut feeling is that, he is a behropia!

saladin1980

Salam

He is not doing propaganda of west, he speaks against atrocities of muslims around the world. We all know that something is fishy inside China so for him to speak against it cannot hold it against him.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
This guy is a serious student of Islam and has surely served in many capacities and on many occasions. Usually takes on atheists and responds them befittingly with reasons undeniable. I have a sincere advice to you not to jump to any conclusion so quick. Just carry out your own research on the agenda he is announcing as I am doing the same myself these days. Even I was shocked myself when I saw this but trust me he ( Muhammad Hijab ) is no joke and has served Islam very well. But his timing is very interesting as he never spoke against China in the past and now all of a sudden .......Anyways, lets see how the truth unfolds in the times to come Inshallah

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جو قرآن مجید کی ایک آیت کا ترجمہ بھی کر سکتے وہ ملا کا مقابلہ کرنے میدان میں اتر آئے ہیں

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
جو قرآن مجید کی ایک آیت کا ترجمہ بھی کر سکتے وہ ملا کا مقابلہ کرنے میدان میں اتر آئے ہیں
Kya Quran ki ayat ka tarjuma ( translation ) kiya ja sakta hai????????? If you dont mind....

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have a feeling, this guy is a fraud and underneath he is working for the western forces.

I do not have any proof but gut feeling is that, he is a behropia!
Yaar har cheez mein conspiracy theory nahi thoop ni chaiye. I know this guy for a long time. Sala wannabe Egyptian gora. He gained a little popularity on youtube by doing some debates with his very rude and aggressive style. Then he started to think of himself as some great phannay khan. Then as usual got chaska of youtube $$$ and now its all song and dance video appealing to the hardcore element of the peanut gallery to get views and subscribers.

This is the path most of these people end up going. They do some radical shit, which appeals to a certain kind of people and gains them support and followers of the peanut gallery. But then later they are cursed with that dungar crowd and followers. They have to keep on doing the same shit again and again to keep their audience. Even if they no longer believe in their own nonsense anymore.

Another similar example is Yasir Qadhi.

Btw we have a huge fan of this idiot Hijab here on this forum too Jani1

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This guy is a serious student of Islam and has surely served in many capacities and on many occasions. Usually takes on atheists and responds them befittingly with reasons undeniable. I have a sincere advice to you not to jump to any conclusion so quick. Just carry out your own research on the agenda he is announcing as I am doing the same myself these days. Even I was shocked myself when I saw this but trust me he ( Muhammad Hijab ) is no joke and has served Islam very well. But his timing is very interesting as he never spoke against China in the past and now all of a sudden .......Anyways, lets see how the truth unfolds in the times to come Inshallah
Guy is nothing but a dipshit and its all song and dance for the peanut gallery to get that Youtube $$$$

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kya Quran ki ayat ka tarjuma ( translation ) kiya ja sakta hai????????? If you dont mind....
in your sense no, but for understanding for poor people who does not know the arabic yes.
-
kyu kay aisa mumkin he nahe kay kisi bhi zuban ka terjma ,,,ھو بھو ,,,kiyaa ja sakta ho.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
in your sense no, but for understanding for poor people who does not know the arabic yes.
-
kyu kay aisa mumkin he nahe kay kisi bhi zuban ka terjma ,,,ھو بھو ,,,kiyaa ja sakta ho.
Alhamdolillah...You understood my point.. May Allah keep you blessed with even more eiman, health and wealth..Ameen

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mohammad Hijab spoke from his heart and we are with him. China although a close friend of Pakistan does oppress Muslims in Xingjian Province.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آپ کی معلومات کے لئے بہت سے زبانوں میں ترجمہ موجود ہے

azeezaane man, insaanu ka quran ko theek tarah se samajhna bilkul mumkin hai warna wahee ka kia faaida? albatta isse pehle keh koi quraan ko theek tarah se samajhne ka dawaa kare us ka un bunyaadi haqaaiq ko jaanana laazmi jin ke baghair quraan ko theek tarah se samajhne ka dawaa drust saabit ho hi nahin sakta.

sab se pehle to quraan ki tarjumaani kerne waale insaan ko is baat ka ilm hona chahiye keh aqal kia hoti hai, kis liye hoti hai aur is ko haasil kaise kiya jaa sakta hai. phir ye keh ilm kia hota hai aur woh kis liye hota hai aur us ko haasil kaise kiya jaa sakta hai.

aqlo ilm aapas main laazimo malzoom hen. jin logoon ka maanana hi ye ho keh aqlo ilm khudaa deta hai woh na to aqal mand ho sakte hen aur na hi aalim. is liye keh aqlo ilm insaan khud seekhta hai aur apni marzi se yani apne ikhtiyaar aur iraade se seekhta hai yahee wajah hai jo log aqlo ilm seekhte hen aqal mand aur aalim ho jaate hen aur jo aisa nahin kerte woh be-aqal aur be-ilm hi reh jaate hen.

khudaa ka kaam aqlo ilm dena nahin hai balkeh aqlo ilm haasil kerne ke liye insaanu ko lawaazmaat fraham kerna hai jo keh us ne ker diye hen. baaqi logoon ki apni marzi hai woh khudaa ke diye huwe lawaazmaat ko theek tarah se istemaal main laate hen ya nahin.

sab se pehle to musalmaanu ki badi ghalati ye hai keh unhune deegar insaanu ko quraan ki zabaan sikhaane main aaj tak bahot hi ziyaada susti se kaam liya hai.

un ki doosri badi ghalati ye hai keh unhune quraan ke aise tarjmen ker diye hen jin main quraan ke sayaaqo sabaaq ko unhune poore tor per nazar andaaz ker diya hai.

ye do bahot hi badi ghaltiyan hui hen musalmaanu se jin ki wajah se sab ke sab musalmaan shadeed uljhanu ka shikaar hen. in ghalatiyun ko drust kiye baghair musalmaan aage badh hi nahin sakte.

ummat main jo kuchh fitna fasaad bhi hai woh sirf aur sirf inhi do badi ghalatiyun ki wajah se hi hai. issi liye kisi ko bhi ye baat maloom hi nahin hai keh nazoole wahee ka asal maqsad hi kia tha ya hai aur ye kaise poora kiya jaa sakta hai. jab tak musalmaan is haalat main rahen ge tabahi aur barbaadi in ka muqaddar hai jo koi bhi badal hi nahin sakta jab tak keh log khud ko un baatun ko maamle main drust na karen jin ki main ne nishaandahi ki hai. For better understanding of what knowledge is and where it comes from see HERE. For better understanding of deen of islam from the quran see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

regards and all the best.