Monetary tightening in Pakistan is working, Reza Baqir

Qutubddin Aibak Qazilbash

Councller (250+ posts)
Ghantaa ....I just visited Karachi....Pakistan may be earning foreign currency by selling underwears and banyaan....but :
Just incredible number of fancy, expensive SUV's
Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut , KFC
Foreign branded luxury shops...

You should realise that everytime you buy a foreign car, buy a burger at Mc Donalds ...you are forking out precious foreign currency. Imagine, paying foreign currency to import fuel and then blow it away on a 3500 CC car....when you are taking loans to import that fuel!!!
I don't know how and why would anyone want to drive around in a 2-300000 USD car.

You do realise, these multinationals take out their profit/royalty annually in foreign exchange!

Last edited:

ProPakistanii

MPA (400+ posts)
Ghantaa ....I just visited Karachi....Pakistan may be earning foreign currency by selling underwears and banyaan....but :
Just incredible amount of fancy, expensive SUV
Foreign branded shops...

You should realise that everytime you buy a foreign car, buy a burger at Mc Donalds ...you are forking out precious foreign currency.
people will not understand this because they love taking selfies at KFC/McDonalds and posting it on social media to show they go to KFC lol.

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just incredible amount of fancy, expensive SUV
Foreign branded shops...

You should realise that everytime you buy a foreign car, buy a burger at Mc Donalds ...you are forking out precious foreign currency.
Increase Tax 3x on these franchises since only the rich use these services

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
Buy local and avoid burger mentality...but I live in western countries where I am sick of eating burger snacks

Assalamu Alaikum, I am oversea Pakistani, i saw the video about to create new post, but not understood . anyways, i have a question. When Pakistan has banknote issue then why no one is talking to end this banknote system. Why no one is talking about this biggest issue ?