More Proof that It was Ghareeda Farooqi with Zubair Umar

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I tried not to jump into this mud but yaar bohat ho gaya. That woman in the video is a woman with heavy-ish built aur Ghaleeza is on the thinner side. So it's not her.

Waise yaar kitni thurki hai humari qoum it never ceases to amaze me.

khud saray jism kee scanning kr kay keh rahay hu qaum tharkee hay???????????

wah

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
More proof to come.. That's terrible.. It maybe a revenge of Bad dua 10 years poor girl working at her home and she beat her and was forcing to work.

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I tried not to jump into this mud but yaar bohat ho gaya. That woman in the video is a woman with heavy-ish built aur Ghaleeza is on the thinner side. So it's not her.

i agree, personal matter, subh sex kae moumalae mein horny hein, fazool discussion, baaz moulana politcians toe buchae baaz hein.jaesae loage waesae leaders.sad but true

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
The trouser is different definitely... Woman in the video has light checks in her trouser if anyone looks carefully.. Ghareeda doesn't have that.. Watch is also different..

Please guys, it's wrong to blame without solid proofs..

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
FAc2gHiXoAgJgeG

https://twitter.com/x/status/1443137928696303621
Fear Allah...what ever u people are doing is prohibited in Quran...focus should be on to bring this matter onto investigation...not to let this matter swallowed, as if nothing happened....but dont do this...

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
buhat hi ghalez log hai youthias. koi sharam or haya hoti hai. IK ne sari zindagi PM nhi rhna hai, phir jb PTI ki aurton ke baare me asi baat hogi to tum logon ko aag llag jati hai. thori si sharam karlo

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
دھاریدار شلوار داشتہ اعلئی اب زبیر کالئے کے ساتھ
Three some
کھلا کھاؤ تے ننگے نہاؤ اب تو مریم نواز شریف نے بھی نواز لیگ میں زانی اور زنا کرنے والوں بے غیرتوں کو کلئیر چٹ دے کر اس کالئے بے غیرت زبیر کو ہی اپنا ترجمان قرار دے کر اور باقی عہد وں کے واسطے بھی اسی کالئے کی طرح کے لوگوں کا کریٹیریا مقرر کر لیا ہے

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Your probably right but if it pisses off these mafia haraamis, its good with me.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I cant watch these videos, but i wish i could. The women must be desperate if the best she could do is ZU.
Hahaha….Women are some time that desperate that they don't care what a dude looks like, all they care is what a dude can do…. Ab is mien kia ?