MOSQUE VICTIM DESTROYS SKY NEWS REPORTER

Bubber Shair

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ایک بہادر آدمی کی دلیرانہ بات مگر کچھ عجیب سی مخلوق ویڈیو کے اینڈ پر عجیب سی لمبوتری داڑھی کے ساتھ ویڈیو کو کیش کروانے کے چکر میں لگ رہی ہے، یہ ملا لوگ ہرجگہ اپنی دوکان کھولنے سے نہیں رکتے

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why are patwaris so frikkin' dumb?? The guy in the end is someone who is a good muslim and he was trying to get the message to others to donate generously to build a mosque in Norway. Instead of clicking the link and finding out more information, you doucheb@g start badmouthing the guy and his beard. Have some shame my friend ... If you cannot yourself do anything good, let others do those good deeds and give others the opportunity to contribute for a good cause. I know asking for shame or intelligence from a dumba## patwari is already too much to ask ... but would recommend getting some education and maybe before you take your last breath, make yourself useful for humanity. In case any other brothers or sisters want to contribute to the good cause and take some good deeds with them when they return to their Creator, here is the link:

Thanks

ایک بہادر آدمی کی دلیرانہ بات مگر کچھ عجیب سی مخلوق ویڈیو کے اینڈ پر عجیب سی لمبوتری داڑھی کے ساتھ ویڈیو کو کیش کروانے کے چکر میں لگ رہی ہے، یہ ملا لوگ ہرجگہ اپنی دوکان کھولنے سے نہیں رکتے

muhammadadeel

Fate is not what happens to you, it’s the path you choose. Otherwise what’s the whole purpose of creating humans if we are not suppose to have any choice.

اللہ نہیں جانتا ہم کونسا راستہ چنیں گے۔ ورنہ فرشتوں میاں اور ہم میں کوئی فرق نہ ہو۔

Bubber Shair

Why are patwaris so frikkin' dumb?? The guy in the end is someone who is a good muslim and he was trying to get the message to others to donate generously to build a mosque in Norway. Instead of clicking the link and finding out more information, you doucheb@g start badmouthing the guy and his beard. Have some shame my friend ... If you cannot yourself do anything good, let others do those good deeds and give others the opportunity to contribute for a good cause. I know asking for shame or intelligence from a dumba## patwari is already too much to ask ... but would recommend getting some education and maybe before you take your last breath, make yourself useful for humanity. In case any other brothers or sisters want to contribute to the good cause and take some good deeds with them when they return to their Creator, here is the link:

Thanks
تم اپنی بکواس لوجک اپنے گھر تک ہی رکھو باقی لوگوں کے بچے کیون مولویوں کے شیطانی جال میں پھنساتے ہو دیکھتے نہیں کتنے بچے روز اسی طرح کے مدرسوں اور دعوی سینٹرز میں ریپ ہورہے ہیں اور یہ ویڈیو میں دکھای دی جانے والی عجیب مخلوق اس کے کہنے پر کون مسلمان ہوگایہ تو خود کسی سکھ کی نسل لگ رہا ہے اس کو پیسے کیوں دیں پہلے یورپ میں ہزاروں مساجد ہیں ان میں سے کتنی ہیں جو اسلام کی کوی خدمت کررہی ہین؟

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is true that little knowledge is dangerous thing. I have spent 25 years in Europe and North America. So know really well that these Mosques and Islamic centres are providing some wonderful services for the Muslim community. You are narrow minded and an illiterate person whose knowledge is only limited to some jahil maulvis of Pakistan. Get some education....at least put Google to good use.

تم اپنی بکواس لوجک اپنے گھر تک ہی رکھو باقی لوگوں کے بچے کیون مولویوں کے شیطانی جال میں پھنساتے ہو دیکھتے نہیں کتنے بچے روز اسی طرح کے مدرسوں اور دعوی سینٹرز میں ریپ ہورہے ہیں اور یہ ویڈیو میں دکھای دی جانے والی عجیب مخلوق اس کے کہنے پر کون مسلمان ہوگایہ تو خود کسی سکھ کی نسل لگ رہا ہے اس کو پیسے کیوں دیں پہلے یورپ میں ہزاروں مساجد ہیں ان میں سے کتنی ہیں جو اسلام کی کوی خدمت کررہی ہین؟

amm_jan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Fate is not what happens to you, it’s the path you choose. Otherwise what’s the whole purpose of creating humans if we are not suppose to have any choice.

اللہ نہیں جانتا ہم کونسا راستہ چنیں گے۔ ورنہ فرشتوں میاں اور ہم میں کوئی فرق نہ ہو۔
Fate is the pillar of Faith.
Allah tala says in Quraan:

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

[al-An’aam 6:59]

“No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz) before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allaah”

[al-Hadeed 57:22]

“And you cannot will unless (it be) that Allaah wills the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

[al-Takweer 81:29]

“Verily, We have created all things with Qadar (Divine Preordainments of all things before their creation as written in the Book of Decrees Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz)”

[al-Qamar 54:49]

muhammadadeel

Fate is the pillar of Faith.
Allah tala says in Quraan:

“And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

[al-An’aam 6:59]

“No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz) before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allaah”

[al-Hadeed 57:22]

“And you cannot will unless (it be) that Allaah wills the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)”

[al-Takweer 81:29]

“Verily, We have created all things with Qadar (Divine Preordainments of all things before their creation as written in the Book of Decrees Al‑Lawh Al‑Mahfooz)”

[al-Qamar 54:49]

تو پھر خودکشی کیوں حرام ہے؟
اگر اللہ نے تمہیں جہنم میں پھینکنا ہے تو۔

amm_jan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
تو پھر خودکشی کیوں حرام ہے؟
اگر اللہ نے تمہیں جہنم میں پھینکنا ہے تو۔
If I'll try to explain you, you'll start the competition... I have quoted you the Quran... now it's your turn to understand it.

Bubber Shair

It is true that little knowledge is dangerous thing. I have spent 25 years in Europe and North America. So know really well that these Mosques and Islamic centres are providing some wonderful services for the Muslim community. You are narrow minded and an illiterate person whose knowledge is only limited to some jahil maulvis of Pakistan. Get some education....at least put Google to good use.
پاکستان سے تم تنگ آے اور کہیں جگہ نہ ملی تو چیتڑ گھسیٹتے نارتھ امریکہ کے کسی ملک میں جاٹکے پھر وہاں سے چیتڑ گھسیٹتے کسی لڑکی کے تلوے چاٹ کر یا ہوٹلوں میں نان لگا کر کسی لڑکی کے سہارے یورپ آگئے اور مجھے سنا رہے ہو کہ نالج نہیں ہے تم جیسے گدھے کسی مولوی سے بچہ پڑوا کر ہی سمجھتے ہیں آج شام میں سب سے زیادہ جہادی نوجوان اور ان کی داشتائیں جہاد النکاح کے چکر میں یورپ سے ہی گئی ہیں، صرف فرانس سے چودہ سو نوجوان ادھر گئے ہیں ان سب کو انہی مولویوں نے گمراہ کیا تھا اور انہی مساجد میں ان کا آنا جانا تھا، تم اپنی بکواس لوجک اپنے تک رکھو اور میرا نقطہ نظر مجھے کہنے دو

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
abey jahil patwari hur koi tumhari aur tumhare aqaon ki tarah jahil nahin hota .... tum logon ko sirf yah to bahir ke mulkon main paper marriage yah asylum ka hee patah hai .... tum jahil kiya jaane ke padhe likhe logon ko in raaston ki zuroorat nahin hoti bulke woh immigration apni taaleem aur tajurbe kee basis pur lete hain ... tum kabhi muhalle kee masjid main gae nahin ... chale hain berooni duniya kee masajid aur islamic centres ko judge kurne. Abey ghonchoo aqul ke andhey ... tum bajae Islam ke thekedaar banne ke ... apni aqibat ki fiqr kuro .. aur baqi musalmanon ko apni akhirat ka samaan kurne do. Tum sirf haram khaee jao aur chor tubbar ko defend karai jao ... bus yehi tumhari auqat hai.

پاکستان سے تم تنگ آے اور کہیں جگہ نہ ملی تو چیتڑ گھسیٹتے نارتھ امریکہ کے کسی ملک میں جاٹکے پھر وہاں سے چیتڑ گھسیٹتے کسی لڑکی کے تلوے چاٹ کر یا ہوٹلوں میں نان لگا کر کسی لڑکی کے سہارے یورپ آگئے اور مجھے سنا رہے ہو کہ نالج نہیں ہے تم جیسے گدھے کسی مولوی سے بچہ پڑوا کر ہی سمجھتے ہیں آج شام میں سب سے زیادہ جہادی نوجوان اور ان کی داشتائیں جہاد النکاح کے چکر میں یورپ سے ہی گئی ہیں، صرف فرانس سے چودہ سو نوجوان ادھر گئے ہیں ان سب کو انہی مولویوں نے گمراہ کیا تھا اور انہی مساجد میں ان کا آنا جانا تھا، تم اپنی بکواس لوجک اپنے تک رکھو اور میرا نقطہ نظر مجھے کہنے دو

Bubber Shair

abey jahil patwari hur koi tumhari aur tumhare aqaon ki tarah jahil nahin hota .... tum logon ko sirf yah to bahir ke mulkon main paper marriage yah asylum ka hee patah hai .... tum jahil kiya jaane ke padhe likhe logon ko in raaston ki zuroorat nahin hoti bulke woh immigration apni taaleem aur tajurbe kee basis pur lete hain ... tum kabhi muhalle kee masjid main gae nahin ... chale hain berooni duniya kee masajid aur islamic centres ko judge kurne. Abey ghonchoo aqul ke andhey ... tum bajae Islam ke thekedaar banne ke ... apni aqibat ki fiqr kuro .. aur baqi musalmanon ko apni akhirat ka samaan kurne do. Tum sirf haram khaee jao aur chor tubbar ko defend karai jao ... bus yehi tumhari auqat hai.
ابے او کسی نارتھ امریکن تندور کے نانبای یہاں لکھ کہ تیری کیا اوقات ہے یعنی تیرے پاس کیا کوالیفیکیشن ہے اور یورپ میں کیسے پنہچا؟ کسی گدھے کی اولاد مولوی کی بات کررہا ہوں اسلام کی نہیں کیونکہ اسلام کا مولو ی سے کوی لینا دینا نہیں، تجھے اتنا ہی شوق ہے تو افغانستان اپنی فیملی کو بھیج دے طالبان کے پاس یا شام بھیج دے ان کتے کے بچوں مولویوں نے کتنے نوجوان مروا دئے ہیں تجھے خبر ہی نہیں جاہل کی اولا، اردو تک تو تجھے لکھنی نہیں آتی رومن اردو لکھ رہا ہے انگلش میں لکھ

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I write in English, then that would be beyond your schooling Jerk!!! As I said before, you are uneducated nincompoop who has probably never set foot outside your own small village you live in, so for you to even have an intelligent discussion is beyond not just your capacity but your comprehension. Once you have earned at least 2 Masters Degrees and worked 20 plus years for a Fortune 500 company and increased your IQ by few more points, you are not worthy my time. Painting everyone with the same brush ... boy you are so stupid it's not even funny. Do you even know that most Imams and Scholars of Deen in West are far more educated than your whole family put together. So don't judge people ... that's not your role. Don't patronize me with your dumba$$ lecture ... as I said to you before ... you worry about your deeds and let the rest of us humans worry about our own. Now you can crawl back in the same hole you emerged from ... Moron!!!!

ابے او کسی نارتھ امریکن تندور کے نانبای یہاں لکھ کہ تیری کیا اوقات ہے یعنی تیرے پاس کیا کوالیفیکیشن ہے اور یورپ میں کیسے پنہچا؟ کسی گدھے کی اولاد مولوی کی بات کررہا ہوں اسلام کی نہیں کیونکہ اسلام کا مولو ی سے کوی لینا دینا نہیں، تجھے اتنا ہی شوق ہے تو افغانستان اپنی فیملی کو بھیج دے طالبان کے پاس یا شام بھیج دے ان کتے کے بچوں مولویوں نے کتنے نوجوان مروا دئے ہیں تجھے خبر ہی نہیں جاہل کی اولا، اردو تک تو تجھے لکھنی نہیں آتی رومن اردو لکھ رہا ہے انگلش میں لکھ

Bubber Shair

If I write in English, then that would be beyond your schooling Jerk!!! As I said before, you are uneducated nincompoop who has probably never set foot outside your own small village you live in, so for you to even have an intelligent discussion is beyond not just your capacity but your comprehension. Once you have earned at least 2 Masters Degrees and worked 20 plus years for a Fortune 500 company and increased your IQ by few more points, you are not worthy my time. Painting everyone with the same brush ... boy you are so stupid it's not even funny. Do you even know that most Imams and Scholars of Deen in West are far more educated than your whole family put together. So don't judge people ... that's not your role. Don't patronize me with your dumba$$ lecture ... as I said to you before ... you worry about your deeds and let the rest of us humans worry about our own. Now you can crawl back in the same hole you emerged from ... Moron!!!!
ابے او وینزویلا کے نانبای تمہار ی کوالیفیکشن تو امجھے تمہاری زبان سے ہی معلوم ہورہی ہے ابگلش لکھنے کا اس لئے کہا تھا کہ پڑھنے میں آسانی ہوتی ہے باقی مجھے فخر ہے کہ تمہاری طرح بھوک نہیں مررہا تھا کہ پاکستان چھوڑ کر ڈرگ سیلرز کے سینٹرز میں جابیٹھتا، تم تو کسی طرح ادھر پنہچ گئے اور پھر وہاں سے یورپ مگر اپنی گندی تربیت نہ بدل سکے
آجکل کس یورپ کے ملک میں نان یا ڈبل روٹی لگا رہے ہو؟
میرے خیال میں تمہیں کلیننگ کی جاب مل گئی ہوگی اس سے زیادہ تمہاری اوقات نہیں اور تمہیں یہ بی تار آی ہے کہ میری فیملی کتنی پڑھی لکھی ہے؟
اسی سے تمہاری جہالت کا پتا چل رہا ہے

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
you stay happy in licking b@lls of your masters ... what's the whole point of getting any education if that's what you were planning to do anyway? Anyways ... to one it's own. I have told you before ... whatever I am doing is based on me education Alhumdulillah is far better than eating haram like you.... You think people who work as cleaners or drive cabs as far inferior than you ... They are far better than you ever will be. Patwari ki misal aisi hee jaise gadhe pur kitabain ladne se woh rehta gadha hee hai. Waise hee sher kee picture lagane se kutta sher nahin bunta rehta phir bhi kutta hee hai. Enjoy your haram earnings ... you lowlife patwari piece of cr@p.

ابے او وینزویلا کے نانبای تمہار ی کوالیفیکشن تو امجھے تمہاری زبان سے ہی معلوم ہورہی ہے ابگلش لکھنے کا اس لئے کہا تھا کہ پڑھنے میں آسانی ہوتی ہے باقی مجھے فخر ہے کہ تمہاری طرح بھوک نہیں مررہا تھا کہ پاکستان چھوڑ کر ڈرگ سیلرز کے سینٹرز میں جابیٹھتا، تم تو کسی طرح ادھر پنہچ گئے اور پھر وہاں سے یورپ مگر اپنی گندی تربیت نہ بدل سکے
آجکل کس یورپ کے ملک میں نان یا ڈبل روٹی لگا رہے ہو؟
میرے خیال میں تمہیں کلیننگ کی جاب مل گئی ہوگی اس سے زیادہ تمہاری اوقات نہیں اور تمہیں یہ بی تار آی ہے کہ میری فیملی کتنی پڑھی لکھی ہے؟
اسی سے تمہاری جہالت کا پتا چل رہا ہے