Mourning begins in PML-N and PPP. Next election also gone!

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Issay kehte hen PPP PML FObia...they see PML/PPP everywhere they go...meanwhile.....Jahagir tareen forward block + PML Q is ready to take over from the LAANTI PTI jokers....

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Issay kehte hen PPP PML FObia...they see PML/PPP everywhere they go...meanwhile.....Jahagir tareen forward block + PML Q is ready to take over from the LAANTI PTI jokers....
Cui bono?

It's not a phobia when PMLN and PPP are objecting to give overseas voters the right to vote. This is despite the fact that in 2012 Maryum tweeted that her father wanted to give overseas pakistanis the right to vote.

Actually, a point which is often missed, overseas pakistanis (dual citizens) already have the right to vote - I exercised it myself in 2013. It's just that I had to come to Pakistan to vote. The change required is only to have a mechanism to allow oversears to vote from their country of residence. It's not even that big a deal.

And you can only laugh at Ahsan Iqbal saying overseas pakistanis dont know the problems at local level. By that logic what ever his leader says should be discounted?