MQM making North Nazimabad sector I,J and K no-go areas

hans

Banned
Re: MQM makes no go areas in Karachi, distributes pumphlits

Here is my observation... any thing to do with MQM.... it has to be evil in any circumstances.

One should read the book ... called " The Emotionally Abusive Relationship: How to Stop Being Abused and How to Stop Abusing " by Beverly Engel

What interest me it seem people oppose MQM based on certain fears... some of which are non existence or it does not have any physical presence.

Like when you r a kid ... and you imagine bhoot. Same apply here, if any Adult see Picture of ALtaf Bhai...

Concept is... one create its own devil. Some come through abusive childhood, some through abusive relationship.

Any small group that eye ball a larger group or threaten a ideology... its always advertised as heinous crime!!!
Like it or not.... MQM, did eye ball an governing institute... a Majority. Like wise members of Majority group r scared and do not want to be exposed. So in return, you dont get flowers you get dirt.

the hate you see against MQM is nothing to do with MQM .... its just a reflection of childhood experiences that is showing up.

NokiaN95

MPA (400+ posts)
کراچی میں ایک عام مہاجر - Appeal

add3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darik

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Now MQM secure Karachi........hahahahahahahahaha.

Good idea if it is possible. This will stop killing.

confuseme

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: کراچی میں ایک عام مہاجر - Appeal

now East India Company proudly presentation of MQM security services.