MQM-P ne Pakistan ke 8 soobay banane ka mutalba ker diya

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The bastard muhajirs have started their blackmailing. Send them to India where they rightly belong. Their next demand will be 'Bring back that son of a bitch altaf gandu'

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
آٹھ کیا 80 صوبے بھی بنا لو۔ یہ قوم نہیں سدھرنے والی۔ اس کو روز ناشتے۔ لنچ اور ڈنر میں صرف ڈنڈا چاھئے۔ آرام سے رات کو سوئے گی اور اگلے دن پھر اسی کورس کیلئے لائن میں ایک دوسرے پر بازی لینے پر تیار ھو گی۔

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
The bastard muhajirs have started their blackmailing. Send them to India where they rightly belong. Their next demand will be 'Bring back that son of a bitch altaf gandu'
Yaar baat wo karne chaeye jo possible ho, ab muhajir 30 40 saal se reh rahe hen unko kahan nikalengy, pr ye idea sahi govern karne main asane hoge.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am sindhi and i support that.
I am an Urdu Speaking Khan Supporter and I also Support that. Its time to rule Pakistan properly. Why Punjab is 56 % of pakistan and still one province, same is true for KPK and Sindh. I would say make province a small entity so no one province can dominate. This is the only way to govern and keep Pakistan intact.

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Need of the hour! No need to separate karachi. Just create south sindh and north sindh. Similarly group hazara division with rawalpindi division to create hazara province.

zinh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
There is no reason for Pakistan, the 6th most populated country, to have only 4 provinces, don't complain about mismanagement since a country with a fraction of Pakistans size and population will want to have more than 20 divisions. This is Sindhi propaganda that the borders mean anything, they are just lines on a paper for better government and no one is actually being separated.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Yaar baat wo karne chaeye jo possible ho, ab muhajir 30 40 saal se reh rahe hen unko kahan nikalengy, pr ye idea sahi govern karne main asane hoge.
besides any muslim who says 'woh muhajir hain so kick them out' are going against the will of Allah SWT.... furthermore, my uncle is a muhajir and I have not seen a more honest, hardworking man in my life....

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
I recommend a uniform policy. Turn all the Divisions into Provinces across Pakistan. Smaller administrative units better administration. Less monopoly.
thats kinda what I was thinking too.... heck the other day I was driving here in the US and didnt realize that I crossed 3 provinces in a matter of a few hours....

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
I am an Urdu Speaking Khan Supporter and I also Support that. Its time to rule Pakistan properly. Why Punjab is 56 % of pakistan and still one province, same is true for KPK and Sindh. I would say make province a small entity so no one province can dominate. This is the only way to govern and keep Pakistan intact.
agreed!

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
Par ye sindh main nh ho sakta, subh sindhi pagal hojaingy k karachi ek sobha ban rha hai, par hum sindhiyon ka khana pena karachi k tax se chl rha hai, kaise chorengy karachi ko lol.

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
More adminstrative provinces for better governance. Should be start with dividing Punjab and then make Karachi a separate adminstrative unit