MQM Representatives ہم سا ہو تو سامنے آئے.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofer

Banned
MQM produce middle class young energetic guys like faisal sabwari and mustafa kamal. No other party can give ticket to any middle class or poor class.

Ganja brothers are the blood sucker of innocent punjabies. Family sisast.

Last edited:

heknow_u

Citizen
haha.evry 1 knowsw mqm absconded leader and his views about qadyani,s the biggest enemy of islam n pakistan
jo mqm ki tarif karta ha wo altaf ka intrvw dakhay mubashir luqman k sath
phir agar ghairat mand muslim ha to tareef kr k dikhaye
whtr mqm did for common man
roads r for those who have land cruiserz...porr is paying higher transportation cost
they did make even a single school for poor children
their mna's are from common people but are no longer a part of former 1
100 of firz against......100z killing allegations........millionaire
zakat and khalain snatching
black water sa yarana
pura kaarachi jalana
ye ha mqm ka karnama

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
haha.evry 1 knowsw mqm absconded leader and his views about qadyani,s the biggest enemy of islam n pakistan
jo mqm ki tarif karta ha wo altaf ka intrvw dakhay mubashir luqman k sath
phir agar ghairat mand muslim ha to tareef kr k dikhaye
whtr mqm did for common man
roads r for those who have land cruiserz...porr is paying higher transportation cost
they did make even a single school for poor children
their mna's are from common people but are no longer a part of former 1
100 of firz against......100z killing allegations........millionaire
zakat and khalain snatching
black water sa yarana
pura kaarachi jalana
ye ha mqm ka karnama

1100558578-1.jpg

1100558578-2.gif

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jhoot bool kay bhee propaganda karain gay. KARACHI KA PAHLA CADET COLLEGE.

There are two cadet colleges in Karachi already working. Cadet College Steel Mill and Cadet College Baqai. I was present at the inauguration of the later 8 years ago. Kisko uloo banatay hoo MQM waloon.

Haan you can say MQM kay MUHAJIRON ka pahla Cadet College.

Jury

Jhoot bool kay bhee propaganda karain gay. KARACHI KA PAHLA CADET COLLEGE.
There are two cadet colleges in Karachi already working. Cadet College Steel Mill and Cadet College Baqai. I was present at the inauguration of the later 8 years ago. Kisko uloo banatay hoo MQM waloon.
Haan you can say MQM kay MUHAJIRON ka pahla Cadet College.
Everyone knows about that.
One is under federal govt.
Other one is private.

This cadet college is first under CDGK. So it is the first cadet college, which'll be fully dedicated to local pupil. What's lie in it. If you got the impression of news headline, that, it is Karachi's 1st cadet college, then sue the newspaper. I'm not responsible for that.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Es ka matalb hy Credit collage sirf punjabion kylie banya jata raha ab tak ?

I am an ex-cadet from Petaro and I am Sindhi and majority of our class fellows from Karachi were Urdu Speaking. Lakin abhi jo banay ga woh sirf Muhajiroon kay liya honga. Muhajir Qoumi Moment is already against sindhi seats at Dow and Sindh medical college. In the last government there was a big clash between MQM and Arbab Ghulam Rahim on this issue when MQM tried to remove the reserved seats of sindhi students in the medical colleges of karachi. MQM waloon tumhary aik aik zulm ka hisab hay Sindhion kay pass!!!

Is situation main how could this cadet college be for sindhis. It will only give admission to muhajirs. You MQM people are so namak haram. You kill and take the rights from the people who gave you land to stay and houses and food when your forefathers came from india.

Last edited:

Jury

I am an ex-cadet from Petaro and I am Sindhi and majority of our class fellows from Karachi were Urdu Speaking. Lakin abhi jo banay ga woh sirf Muhajiroon kay liya honga. Muhajir Qoumi Moment is already against sindhi seats at Dow and Sindh medical college. In the last government there was a big clash between MQM and Arbab Ghulam Rahim on this issue when MQM tried to remove the reserved seats of sindhi students in the medical colleges of karachi. MQM waloon tumhary aik aik zulm ka hisab hay Sindhion kay pass!!!

Is situation main how could this cadet college be for sindhis. It will only give admission to muhajirs. You MQM people are so namak haram. You kill and take the rights from the people who gave you land to stay and houses and food when your forefathers came from india.

Abusive language shows, you don't have proper answer.

Go to Medical Colleges in Karachi.
You'll love to know, the percentage in which admission is close for interior Sind,
and percentage require for Sind Urban Student. Who is getting benefits?

Regarding cadet college, the college is for Karachiites, not for any particular ethnic group.
The location of the cadet college is GADAP TOWN, which is not MQM traditional constituency. Town Nazim and other lower cadre belongs to other political group. Mustafa Kamal could have easily made this cadet college in MQM constituency, but, his conscience was clear.

woofer

Banned

Brother we gave you Pakistan free of cost, you got Pakistan in thali. otherwise, you would be doing gulami of Hindus till now. Why you using name of Pakistan, why do you have a passport of Pakistan. why president say Pakistan khappy. I could give you bigger gali but I dont want to be act like you. That's the difference between you and us.

Why dont you ask you sindhi leader who enjoys ministry haven't made any credit collage in interior sindh. Instead of crying on your sindhi leaders you are blaming someonelese.

Last edited:

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother we gave you Pakistan free of cost, you got Pakistan in thali. otherwise, you would be doing gulami of Hindus till now. Why you using name of Pakistan, why do you have a passport of Pakistan. why president say Pakistan khappy. I could give you bigger gali but I dont want to be act like you. That's the difference between you and us.

Why dont you ask you sindhi leader who enjoys ministry haven't made any credit collage in interior sindh. Instead of crying on your sindhi leaders you are blaming someonelese.

1. Zardari is not Sindhi as opposed to common perception, he is Balooch. His party is in power this time not because sindhis wanted it but because USA wanted him. 2. You did not give us pakistan. The first moment for pakistan was started in sindh by sindhis, go read some history. 3. I did not give you any gali. Its just bare facts I am stating. There are 4 Cadet Colleges in Interior sindh already functional and they all have reserved seats for Karachi without any bias. So clear your facts.

woofer

Banned
1. Zardari is not Sindhi as opposed to common perception, he is Balooch. His party is in power this time not because sindhis wanted it but because USA wanted him. 2. You did not give us pakistan. The first moment for pakistan was started in sindh by sindhis, go read some history. 3. I did not give you any gali. Its just bare facts I am stating. There are 4 Cadet Colleges in Interior sindh already functional and they all have reserved seats for Karachi without any bias. So clear your facts.

I think you are week in history. Read again .......you cant change the history.

Status
Not open for further replies.