Mr. Pravin Sawhney explains how powerful Pakistan army is! June29 2020

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is speculating. And trying to steer Indian policy makers towards something they have no idea about. Although I might be wrong. This person is being used as a threat-based mind altering medium to counter Pakistan's great endeavors. If you know what I mean.

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All of us should subscribe Pravin Sawhney the Editor of Force Magazine. ...
I admire his objective analysis. I salute him for his courage.
Being in India at a time when Modi-BJP fascism has cowed down most of Indian media (Godi media) still he has the courage to speak the the truth & not faking by glorifying Modi & BJP.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
powerful army ? ???
it annexes it's own country by marshall law ? why can't this powerful punjabi army annexes kashmir ? ?
don't worry your candy @ss as much more than Kashmir is on the cards while you enjoy gao mutra (pathetic to even imagine an Afghan drinking cow mutra) things are progressing well

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
powerful army ? ???
it annexes it's own country by marshall law ? why can't this powerful punjabi army annexes kashmir ? ?
Sniff sniff what is that shit smell, ah must be a hindu dog from that shithole called Afghanistan!

don't worry your candy @ss as much more than Kashmir is on the cards while you enjoy gao mutra (pathetic to even imagine an Afghan drinking cow mutra) things are progressing well
تیری وڈی پئین دے چھوٹے چھوٹے پستانوں کے سنٹر میں لن ماروں
میں کی پھدی میں پناہ گیر ہو گیا ہے، باہر نکل تجھے موبل آئل لا کے واپس اندر واڑوں

Beef.Bhaijan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This afghan behnji ...is an India Cow piss drinking bhakt.....

Abhay Afghani kuttay jo hinduon ke turkron per palta hai. Unlike you war mongering jahil mountain people Pakistanis and Pakistan are a peace loving people and Country headed by a educated rational headed PM and we will do everything we can to avoid violence and solve problems through diplomacy. But idiots like you think this is our weakness.

The world got a tiny taste in Feb 2019 of what we can do. So STFU moron!