Murders In Gaza. Where Is Malala of CIA? Not Speaking Against Muslim Massacres of Muslims By Jewish

Anuuge67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Murders In Gaza. Where Is Malala of CIA? Why Is She Not Speaking Against Massacres of Muslims By American Supported Terrrorist Zionist In Israhell?

[FONT=&amp]Israeli occupation forces shoot and kill unarmed Palestinian protester. Where is MALALA OF CIA/RAW/ AND MOSSAD?[/FONT]

gaza-fence.JPG

Murder In Gaza​
Last edited by a moderator:

Islamabadiya

isnt she dedicated to Girls Education related issues, she surely is no global peace activist.

And where are rohani fathers of all of our mulla birgades, the saudi

Anuuge67

Where is Nawaza jahil lohaar and his haram raised prostitute Mrs Safdar? Where is Mullah Diesel? Where is Vigrabazz? Where is Ochaka zai? Where is Asfand? Where is your location?

Islamabadiya

yea basically you are repeating my question, then why did you open this thread? aren't their already half a dozen bash Malala threads running?

Anuuge67

We bash fraud charlatans in any form, who are paid and bought by te AMERICAN CIA RAW and mossad. Where is your location.. Would like to discuss world of politics and treason against Pakistan. Let me know..

Islamabadiya

do you really think that we need anymore outsiders to destroy ourselves? haven't we already done that?

I am usually found in Isloo, are you proposing a meetup?

Last edited:

Anuuge67

You asked, I gave you the location.. I keep an eye for the safty of my beautiful country called Pakistan..