Musharraf was the most corrupt leader according to this classic definition...

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Musharraf corruption ka icon h. Sari corruption Dubai based betay BILAL MUSHARRAF ki consortium ky zarie ki. BILAL MUSHARRAF ki investigation kar lo, 100 ZARDARI = 1 MUSHARRAF

Quran purr haat rukh kae baat kurroe dont lie otherwise u will go to hell right from grave. Buree baat amee abbu nae puppoo koe yae nahe seekhaya. No jhoot wurna we will hurt u.

Pakistan Tiger

MPA (400+ posts)
Quran purr haat rukh kae baat kurroe dont lie otherwise u will go to hell right from grave. Buree baat amee abbu nae puppoo koe yae nahe seekhaya. No jhoot wurna we will hurt u.

Koi shaq nahi Ramzan h........

UAE consortium check karo jin ko PTCL sameet privatization hui, sab mein Bilal Musharraf share holder 20% to 30% tek, max share holder nahi, clever act tha. UAE ko privatization karny ka commission alag Bilal Musharraf ko gia.

MQM ko Karachi FREE HAND dia, jo MQM ki criminal activities ka share tha Bilal Musharraf ko UAE ponch jata. See worth and wealth of Bilal Musharraf, EVIDENCE IN ITSELF

Perviaz Musharraf ki corruption uff, jis din PPP ko Government di, us din US $ 5 Million Pakistan ky account sy gaib, kider gie nobody knows.

Karachi ky STATE GUEST HOUSE mein Asywaria Rai or Malika Arora ka mujra dekh, raat guzari, or Government of Pakistan ky khazana sy US $ 25000 ka sirf nazrana dia, baki expenditures alag hien.

Umeed h kafi hien kuch examples....

aneeskhan

Just Give Some Dua To Arsalan Chaudry ,Kamran Kiyani and Amjad Kiyani , they burst the Corruption of the people who were portrayed as Prophet in Pakistan by these same Tabalchis
1. Hazrat Pervez Ashfaque Kiyani (The honest Professional Soldier)
2. Hazrat e Insaaf Izzat Maab Iftikhar Chaudry( Riassaat Maan Jaisy Ho Gii Puri riasat Ki Maan?)

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
People who have a habit of whining will never understand the economic development that happened in Musharraf's era,
these people should continue to whine.

10622855_873808025971009_5078480136827569105_n.png

10689785_873269219358223_3544580431584608579_n.png

10676174_874507029234442_1443153282568070424_n.jpg

Much more positive happened in Economy .....

abdlsy

UAE consortium check karo jin ko PTCL sameet privatization hui, sab mein Bilal Musharraf share holder 20% to 30% tek, max share holder nahi, clever act tha. UAE ko privatization karny ka commission alag Bilal Musharraf ko gia.

MQM ko Karachi FREE HAND dia, jo MQM ki criminal activities ka share tha Bilal Musharraf ko UAE ponch jata. See worth and wealth of Bilal Musharraf, EVIDENCE IN ITSELF

Perviaz Musharraf ki corruption uff, jis din PPP ko Government di, us din US $ 5 Million Pakistan ky account sy gaib, kider gie nobody knows.

Karachi ky STATE GUEST HOUSE mein Asywaria Rai or Malika Arora ka mujra dekh, raat guzari, or Government of Pakistan ky khazana sy US $ 25000 ka sirf nazrana dia, baki expenditures alag hien.

Its load of bs lol. Its not true.

abdlsy

tum musharraf kay abu ho yah woh tumhara abu hay jo sab pata hay tauba kar li.buzdil insan i heard he pees in his trousers whenever he heard about Court,is that true?

Subh koe apnee turah keeyon sumujhtae hoe. Lets talk in few days so effects of alcohol go down in your system.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Mr Pakistan Tiger,

Take out your mobile phone and ATM card from your pocket and throw it away ... if you hate Musharraf to that extreme.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
And what about the people who have voted for them?
So why just blame Musharraf? I agree it was a very big blunder but why this so called curse has not been felt by the people who have voted them to power not just once but twice and are still tolerating their filth. Why are they so naive not to realize it.

The people who elect these creatures are as guilty as the people who have let them return to the country and BTW what do you think even if there was no NRO, did you expect any judgement against them with the current Judicial System of Pakistan. You may have seen many recent cases where these criminals laugh in the face of Justice.

Our problem is that our people follow different cults whether it is in their weird superstitious belief system or the fan following of a new Messiah who would just arrive and change or better their lives. The current sociopolitical and judicial system would never allow this change. Even if you would bring down an angel to be your ruler this filthy system would not let it bring any change. Yes, I am referring to Mr. Khan.

The change can only be brought by the people when they would put National Interest over their personal prejudices.

So please stop this blame game.

The curse of Sherr & Zerr on this nation, courtesy of Mush & Bush...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
And what about the people who have voted for them?
So why just blame Musharraf? I agree it was a very big blunder but why this so called curse has not been felt by the people who have voted them to power not just once but twice and are still tolerating their filth. Why are they so naive not to realize it.

The people who elect these creatures are as guilty as the people who have let them return to the country and BTW what do you think even if there was no NRO, did you expect any judgement against them with the current Judicial System of Pakistan. You may have seen many recent cases where these criminals laugh in the face of Justice.

Our problem is that our people follow different cults whether it is in their weird superstitious belief system or the fan following of a new Messiah who would just arrive and change or better their lives. The current sociopolitical and judicial system would never allow this change. Even if you would bring down an angel to be your ruler this filthy system would not let it bring any change. Yes, I am referring to Mr. Khan.

The change can only be brought by the people when they would put National Interest over their personal prejudices.

So please stop this blame game.

Mushy had an absolute power for years...
Why he didn't fix the judiciary and other institutions???

In fact institutions are systematically destroyed during the reigns of dictators including NS and Zardar as they are Civilian version of the same.

If you want to see change, then esure an electoral process that is clean and transparent.

For sure Zerr and Sherr will be elected once or twice in a true democracy, but that's all.
They will be thrown out into the dumpster by alternative parties like PTI if GHQ ensures rigging free elections.

Our generals have the capacity but not the will to help ensure transparent elections as this will ultimately curtail their own influence within Civilian matters.

Last edited:

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we need a total recall of the event that brought Musharraf's downfall.

I think if my memory serves me correctly it was the issue of that filthy Son of a Constable Iftikhar Chaudhry which made Musharraf a pariah in eyes of the liberals. I know one would say that he was appointed in Musharraf's era but that is the nature of these chameleons they change their loyalties where they see more profit. He is also the cousin of Rana Sanaullah. Rana was in PPP when Iftikhar was appointed. Since the time Rana joined PML N he started working against Musharraf's regime as part of the agreement between him and the PML N so to justify his Chameleon nature. His nexus to support the BLA and other terrorist organization gave him recognition by his Lords in the west.

And do I have to remind that it was the honorable PTI chairman Mr Imran Khan who was the forefront personality in the Lawyer's Movement to restore that filth Iftikhar Chaudhry. I am sure he didn't have any idea back then that he is dealing with PML N agent who would backstab him later in the elections.

Blaming the Generals is very easy but why is it their responsibility to ensure rigging free elections. As I told before this whole system is corrupt and PTI cannot change this while staying in this system. This party is not an institution. Imran Khan is not an angel from Heaven and neither the corrupt PTI Ministers caught recently. In Pakistan, there is only one law, "You are considered innocent as long as you are not caught" and "You remain Innocent as long as you don't get a chance to make money illegally". Recent example is the state of local body elections in KPK. People will remain the same. Whenever they get a chance, they will show their real colors.

Even if these Zerr and Sherr will not be there, there will be some one else in their guise because the system remain the same. As far as PTI is concerned, Lets say tomorrow Imran Khan dies, who is there to take the helm of the so called party. This is the dilemma of politics in Pakistan. People follow personalities not ideologies.

The civilian institutions are always compromised when there is politics and corruption involved. We never had any clash of institutions as long as Chaudhry didnt show his true colors.

Again I would reiterate my words that the change can only be brought by the people when they would put National interest over their personal prejudices.

Mushy had an absolute power for years...
Why he didn't fix the judiciary and other institutions???

In fact institutions are systematically destroyed during the reigns of dictators including NS and Zardar as they are Civilian version of the same.

If you want to see change, then esure an electoral process that is clean and transparent.

For sure Zerr and Sherr will be elected once or twice in a true democracy, but that's all.
They will be thrown out into the dumpster by alternative parties like PTI if GHQ ensures rigging free elections.

Our generals have the capacity but not the will to help ensure transparent elections as this will ultimately curtail their own influence within Civilian matters.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musherif own little average house to less than only material assets & maybe a car too.
The thread starter ius da biggest as* H*** from PPP or Mqm or Pml or PTI !!!

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I think we need a total recall of the event that brought Musharraf's downfall.

I think if my memory serves me correctly it was the issue of that filthy Son of a Constable Iftikhar Chaudhry which made Musharraf a pariah in eyes of the liberals. I know one would say that he was appointed in Musharraf's era but that is the nature of these chameleons they change their loyalties where they see more profit. He is also the cousin of Rana Sanaullah. Rana was in PPP when Iftikhar was appointed. Since the time Rana joined PML N he started working against Musharraf's regime as part of the agreement between him and the PML N so to justify his Chameleon nature. His nexus to support the BLA and other terrorist organization gave him recognition by his Lords in the west.

And do I have to remind that it was the honorable PTI chairman Mr Imran Khan who was the forefront personality in the Lawyer's Movement to restore that filth Iftikhar Chaudhry. I am sure he didn't have any idea back then that he is dealing with PML N agent who would backstab him later in the elections.

Blaming the Generals is very easy but why is it their responsibility to ensure rigging free elections. As I told before this whole system is corrupt and PTI cannot change this while staying in this system. This party is not an institution. Imran Khan is not an angel from Heaven and neither the corrupt PTI Ministers caught recently. In Pakistan, there is only one law, "You are considered innocent as long as you are not caught" and "You remain Innocent as long as you don't get a chance to make money illegally". Recent example is the state of local body elections in KPK. People will remain the same. Whenever they get a chance, they will show their real colors.

Even if these Zerr and Sherr will not be there, there will be some one else in their guise because the system remain the same. As far as PTI is concerned, Lets say tomorrow Imran Khan dies, who is there to take the helm of the so called party. This is the dilemma of politics in Pakistan. People follow personalities not ideologies.

The civilian institutions are always compromised when there is politics and corruption involved. We never had any clash of institutions as long as Chaudhry didnt show his true colors.

Again I would reiterate my words that the change can only be brought by the people when they would put National interest over their personal prejudices.

Yes change will be brought about by the people...

Either it will be through fair and transparent elections in a matter of few years or through a bloody revolution if we continue with these sham elections but that will take many generations.

Our patriotic and powerful generals can help bring about this positive change by stop coddling and propping up these corrupt politicians and choose to play a positive role at least for once by ensuring transparency on one ONE day as they have the MOST power in this country.

Ugly role of GHQ in our sham elections can be seen everyday when our politicians beg from their US masters to make them a PM (likely Fazlu did)!!!

But wait, how does US influence our elections???