Musharraf Won over us : PML-N

RANA Sana'a

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N says Musharraf won over us while Nawaz team just fooled people for ten years

"Musharraf team was always far more educated, far more transparent, far more competent, far more credible and had far more self-integrity in delivering the results where Nawaz Sharif team could never match their achievements and their level of governance." admits the PML-N leader.

nawaz-sharif-has-proved-that-he-cannot-run-the-country-pervez-musharraf.jpg

“Musharraf team was always far more educated, far more transparent, far more competent, far more credible and had far more self-integrity in delivering the results where Nawaz Sharif team could never match their achievements and their level of governance.”– Political analyst Rauf Kalasra

Talkshow host Rauf Kalasra quotes comments of a prominent PML-N member sent directly to the current Sharif government’s information minister Pervaiz Rasheed during his TV talk show,

“If today Marvi Memon and Danial– the people of Musharraf’s team– defending us on TV shows then know today Gen. Musharraf has won over us.

This is Gen. Musharraf’s victory and he has defeated us. Now everyone knows we have only fooled people for ten years by telling them white lies. Truth is Musharraf team was always far more educated, far more transparent, far more competent, far more credible and had far more self-integrity in delivering the results where as Nawaz Sharif’s experts team was simply incompetent, was never able to match any single achievement and level of governance of Musharraf team.

History proved us wrong about those who left (Nawaz League) and joined Musharraf did the right thing. In reality we betrayed our own nation by telling stories, by giving false hopes for all this time. We should openly confess and apologize to the nation that Nawaz Sharif team failed and that Musharraf team won.”

Talk show host Rauf Kalasara further notes; Musharraf team delivered against all odds while Nawaz Sharif and his overly publicized so-called experts team remained busy in coming up with new excuses and stories for not doing their job.

http://www.pervezmusharraf.net/?p=6982

Last edited by a moderator:

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

نون لیگ والے ایسے مشرف کے تھلے لگے ہیں
جتنی بے احتیاطی میں
دال بھی نہیں لگتی
وہ روز ان کے خلاف بیان دیتا ہے اور یہ شرمندگی میں بولتے بھی نہیں
درباری رشید اور سعد رفیق کو تو شرم سے ڈوب مرنا چاہیے

RANA Sana'a

Minister (2k+ posts)

جتنی بے احتیاطی میں
دال بھی نہیں لگتی
sharm tu khud in se bachti phir rahi hai

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
یہ ملک بڑی تیزی سے ایک عدد خطرناک مارشل لاء کی طرف جا رہا ہے. پھر لوگ ضیاء اور ایوب خان کو بھول جائیں گے

ajoba

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ ملک بڑی تیزی سے ایک عدد خطرناک مارشل لاء کی طرف جا رہا ہے. پھر لوگ ضیاء اور ایوب خان کو بھول جائیں گے

Martial law is history. Democratic system is improving every passing day. I know its slow and painful but this the only sustainable system. Musharaf and IK will be pressure groups in short term and would run governments in days to come. PPP and MQM are just a kick away of becoming history by a free and fair electoral system.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Martial law is history. Democratic system is improving every passing day. I know its slow and painful but this the only sustainable system. Musharaf and IK will be pressure groups in short term and would run governments in days to come. PPP and MQM are just a kick away of becoming history by a free and fair electoral system.

You live in australia mate and lookin at the democracy from the other side of the fence wont work.. na na. We as a nation, as a state as a democracy failed miserably. here democracy suits the powerful while the poor suffers. There has to be someone to impose rule of law not rule by the law. Your idealism is appreciable but truth is stranger than fiction. Leave australia, come back to pak and feel the heat. Just a month and you will forget democracy. The grass is always greener on the other side. Democracy failed here and not improving. don't you see senate elections? what change you'r talking about?

ajoba

MPA (400+ posts)

You live in australia mate and lookin at the democracy from the other side of the fence wont work.. na na. We as a nation, as a state as a democracy failed miserably. here democracy suits the powerful while the poor suffers. There has to be someone to impose rule of law not rule by the law. Your idealism is appreciable but truth is stranger than fiction. Leave australia, come back to pak and feel the heat. Just a month and you will forget democracy. The grass is always greener on the other side. Democracy failed here and not improving. don't you see senate elections? what change you'r talking about?

mate, I lived good part of my life in Pakistan and understand day to day life as good as you do. I have worked with army officers and civilians too and mark my words they both are same corrupt and incapable. Now, let come to the senate elections, these elections are held every five years, right?. How many time have you criticized them? I never did. That is the awareness among the masses now. We are only one big shot away from fruitful democracy and that is free and fair elections and as a nation we heading towards it. As I said its slow and painful but its the only sustainable system. I appreciate the progress country made in Musharaf's time and I have met him in person too. But he did NRO to prolong his rule and country ended in mr. 90% hands. Do I need to mention the **** Zia left this country in? Path to progress is in democratic system and improvement is never ending process.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
mate, I lived good part of my life in Pakistan and understand day to day life as good as you do. I have worked with army officers and civilians too and mark my words they both are same corrupt and incapable. Now, let come to the senate elections, these elections are held every five years, right?. How many time have you criticized them? I never did. That is the awareness among the masses now. We are only one big shot away from fruitful democracy and that is free and fair elections and as a nation we heading towards it. As I said its slow and painful but its the only sustainable system. I appreciate the progress country made in Musharaf's time and I have met him in person too. But he did NRO to prolong his rule and country ended in mr. 90% hands. Do I need to mention the **** Zia left this country in? Path to progress is in democratic system and improvement is never ending process.

Completely agreed with you. NRO was the biggest muk muka done by army and civilians but at that time musharraf was holding the whip. Read my first comment, i said its gona be the most dangerous martial law when army chief will act like hitler. At this moment, its not the fight for martial law or democracy. Its the fight of existence. Pakistan as a state is under threat. If army doesn't take over now, these impotents will cause a severe damage to the state and run away from the country. In the end, having a beautiful dream of democracy in your eyes, the country will fall. Our kids will be slaughtered, our women will be raped and our mens will be murdered. When you are hungry as a dog, you dun think about getting your car serviced. you gota prioritize your needs first and thats wot these scroungers cant do and people like you and absar alam sing the song of an ideal democracy when rule of law means licking politicians ***.

RANA Sana'a

Minister (2k+ posts)

you are exaggerating the situation here. the criticism you see is a 5% of pak population rest are still busy with their life. the democracy you are talking about is 30 years away to say the least. that too if some one like IK stays in politics if not then who knows.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are exaggerating the situation here. the criticism you see is a 5% of pak population rest are still busy with their life. the democracy you are talking about is 30 years away to say the least. that too if some one like IK stays in politics if not then who knows.

Good point people everywhere have different opinions.

Cesar

Senator (1k+ posts)

جتنی بے احتیاطی میں
دال بھی نہیں لگتی

musharraf abi bhi .. ik achy andaz aur alfaz main inki insult kerta hy..

per Noon walay jawab nain dety kion ke ye sab uske kaany hain.. aur darty hain ke koi bakwas ker di tu musharraf mazeed raaz na khol dy.. hahah

asi liye ider uder se courts ke zarhiy dabow dalty hain..

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
East Or West Musharraf is/was the best .----- Spartacus

East Or West Musharraf is/was the best .----- Spartacus