Muslims are not Bound by Constitutions Nation States are: A Candid Interaction with Student, A Worth

paki__

MPA (400+ posts)
i'm making my own religion "ABC" and the main point of that religion is that every muslim and Christian is below animals and should be killed. now do you think any country adopting my religion as a constitution of their country should be considered a civilized country?

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wrong !!! Wrong Wrong!!!!
A Muslim is bound by the word of his mouth and the promise he makes. being immigrant and/or Citizen of a country he has taken oath that he will follow the laws and the constitution of the country. And if somebody decides to break the law, then he is going back on his word and lying!! learn something from Dealings of Muslim Medina with Mushrik Makkah.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
i'm making my own religion "ABC" and the main point of that religion is that every muslim and Christian is below animals and should be killed. now do you think any country adopting my religion as a constitution of their country should be considered a civilized country?

Please don't tax/strain your mental faculties. If U are a Muslim learn the Quran and open your eyes to reality; if a non Muslim then too learn Quran to comment on such matters......Thanks.

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The time for religious empires has come and gone. Its over. The world is too large now to be governed by the whims of religion. Now the theocrats are against secularism. I tell them alright, if not secularism then something else; but it won't be religious governance.

Wadaich

Wrong !!! Wrong Wrong!!!!
A Muslim is bound by the word of his mouth and the promise he makes. being immigrant and/or Citizen of a country he has taken oath that he will follow the laws and the constitution of the country. And if somebody decides to break the law, then he is going back on his word and lying!! learn something from Dealings of Muslim Medina with Mushrik Makkah.

Right Right Right!:)

A Muslim in not bound by word of his mouth; but by the word of Allah :subhanahu:.
Allah :subhanahu: binds him/her to keep the promise and abide by the oath taken whether it is in the case of immigration or business. Allah :subhanahu: binds him/her to be a productive and peaceful member of the society he/she is living in.

Wadaich

The time for religious empires has come and gone. Its over. The world is too large now to be governed by the whims of religion. Now the theocrats are against secularism. I tell them alright, if not secularism then something else; but it won't be religious governance.

Since how long the world is being governed by the non-religious elite........for more than a hundred year for sure. Where have they brought it? How many million human beings have been killed in wars and hunger? Sum total of this hundred year outnumbers the collective miseries and killings of human kind.

lurker

Since how long the world is being governed by the non-religious elite........for more than a hundred year for sure. Where have they brought it? How many million human beings have been killed in wars and hunger? Sum total of this hundred year outnumbers the collective miseries and killings of human kind.
In the last 100 years Man has conquered the Air. Landed on the Moon. Lived in Space. Life Expectancy has doubled or tripled. Infant Mortality has fallen considerably. The Wars you speak of are birthing pains of a new better evolved governance. There are just too many people. Have you ever used an Access Database? The old MS Access had a 2Gb limitation. Once that limit was hit that was it. In its time this Limit was considered unachievable. The world population is set to cross 14 billion in 50 or 70 years. Do you know how many faiths that would be? Religious Governance is no good when you have to deal with so many people with so many different faiths. People now ask tough questions. Questions which simply cannot be put away with the answer; "Because that's what the Holy book says so."

Think of it this way, perhaps it is better for the world to self destruct and reduce the population drastically, that will get you back into the graces of the population which actually CAN be governed by religious doctrines. So all this stuff that's happening think of it as God's Will. And if nothing happens, well.... then nothing happens. People live on.

Wadaich

In the last 100 years Man has conquered the Air. Landed on the Moon. Lived in Space. Life Expectancy has doubled or tripled. Infant Mortality has fallen considerably. The Wars you speak of are birthing pains of a new better evolved governance. There are just too many people. Have you ever used an Access Database? The old MS Access had a 2Gb limitation. Once that limit was hit that was it. In its time this Limit was considered unachievable. The world population is set to cross 14 billion in 50 or 70 years. Do you know how many faiths that would be? Religious Governance is no good when you have to deal with so many people with so many different faiths. People now ask tough questions. Questions which simply cannot be put away with the answer; "Because that's what the Holy book says so."

Think of it this way, perhaps it is better for the world to self destruct and reduce the population drastically, that will get you back into the graces of the population which actually CAN be governed by religious doctrines. So all this stuff that's happening think of it as God's Will. And if nothing happens, well.... then nothing happens. People live on.

When the MS Access had 2GB limitation;what was the limitation of Oracle Database at that time. Without having sufficient knowledge of something results in comparing eggs with apples. If U believe in God as do the Muslims, HE is the creator of the Universe i.e OEM of all the Universes.........and who knows the product better than the OEM. Quran is OEM's manual to handle the most amazing and miraculous machine the human being........on this basis of a fraction of whose parts functionality is based your whole machinery and equipment......from camera to hard disk......................and U name the thing. :)

lurker

All this is ONLY true if you "BELIEVE" in Islam. Keyword here is "BELIEVE". And until the day Everyone on the planet believes what you do, you cannot speak of Islamic governance. The same applies to the other few thousands of religion on the planet.

When the MS Access had 2GB limitation;what was the limitation of Oracle Database at that time. Without having sufficient knowledge of something results in comparing eggs with apples. If U believe in God as do the Muslims, HE is the creator of the Universe i.e OEM of all the Universes.........and who knows the product better than the OEM. Quran is OEM's manual to handle the most amazing and miraculous machine the human being........on this basis of a fraction of whose parts functionality is based your whole machinery and equipment......from camera to hard disk......................and U name the thing. :)

Wadaich

All this is ONLY true if you "BELIEVE" in Islam. Keyword here is "BELIEVE". And until the day Everyone on the planet believes what you do, you cannot speak of Islamic governance. The same applies to the other few thousands of religion on the planet.

Of course Bro. my argument is only for Believers. For non-muslims there is no binding. You have full rights to disagree.

lurker

Of course Bro. my argument is only for Believers. For non-muslims there is no binding. You have full rights to disagree.
And you do realize that the majority of human beings living on Planet Earth are non-muslims? right?

Farooq Ahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brilliant analysis. I totally agree with his opinion.
1f44d.png

lurker

It has always been. What's being suggested is for a Muslim country. There is no compulsion for others.
Where will the others go? Do they have to Leave or be subjugated Under Muslim rule? I see this Compulsion thing creeping in again..... ;)