NAB summons Khawaja Asif in Iqama case

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir I can't say anything as not expert but lets assume both Moeed Yousuf and Gen rtd Bajwa are corrupt and are not Punished can we use this reason not to punish other criminals?
We have departments and they decided to call Asif to provide documents related to his Iqama. If he is innocent there won't be any problem and if criminal he can't be spare saying unless whole world is not prosecuted he can't be punished?
I am happy his case is in the court because it will create awareness that Imran Khan uses these departments for political victimization then anchors will question about Gen Bajwa, Medicine Scandal, BRT bus foreign funding case etc.
I am sure it will be like other cases where NAB did not prove anything.

also if you are not Aware of it PTI is bringing in a LAW to protect Asim Saleem Bajwa which will haunt them forever.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am happy his case is in the court because it will create awareness that Imran Khan uses these departments for political victimization then anchors will question about Gen Bajwa, Medicine Scandal, BRT bus foreign funding case etc.
I am sure it will be like other cases where NAB did not prove anything.

also if you are not Aware of it PTI is bringing in a LAW to protect Asim Saleem Bajwa which will haunt them forever.
For me who so ever is the corrupt should be behind bar even if PMIK.
BTW can you provide one example where an employee was paid for years not doing anything and not visiting office?

Insaaf4Tyrain

For me who so ever is the corrupt should be behind bar even if PMIK.
BTW can you provide one example where an employee was paid for years not doing anything and not visiting office?
That’s most of Pakistan a lot of civil service workers just sit and get paid and don’t even goto work. They will go for a attendance that’s it

Champion 01

the Supreme court of pakistan has dismissed his case in iqama. PTI wants to Pull another stunt to help PDM i guess. anyway this will be very good for opposition
insaaf4MehrunNisa.
Mehru was born after 4 months when Mariam gashti took Safdar kunnjar in garage and got screwed, thus got pregnant and delivered Mehru. Mehru is an illegitimate girl.
So we demand Insaaf4MehrunNisa.