Nani Amma

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://twitter.com/x/status/1317552773748195328
457a6451c6f6e7f6cb2b4c64b189001b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ضیا الیق اور جنرل جیلانی نے اس حرام زادے گشتی کے بچے خنزیر کے نطفے نواز شریف بٹ چور فراڈئے۔ منی لانڈر۔ کو پہلی بار وزیر بنایا تھا اور موری کی اینٹ کو فوجی چوبارے پر لگایا تھا جو حرامی مودی کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنا کر فوج پر بھونک کر اپنی م ۔۔۔چ ۔۔۔کر پاکستان کی فوج کو غلط اور اپنی۔۔۔ ماں کے خصم مودی کی فوج کو صحھیح ثابت کرنے کی حرامُزدگی کرتا ہے اس حرام زادے گشتی کے بچے حرامئ نواز شریف بٹ کا اصل روپ یہی ہے یہ حرامُکا نطفہ اصل میں امرتسری گشتیوں کے نطفے اور امرتسر ہیرا منڈی کے دلے ہاراں والے کنجر حرامی کا غلیظ اور ناپاک خون ہے اس حرام زادے گشتی کے بچے نے ہماری فوج کے شہیدوں غازیوں مجاہدوں کی قربانیوں کی توہین کی ہے اس حرام زادے نواز شریف بٹ کتے کےببچے نے ہماری فوج کے خلاف بھونک کر اپنی ماں کے خصم مودی کو سچا ثابت کرنے کی حرامُزدگی کی ہے پاکستانی فوج پر بھونکنے والا خنزیری کتا گشتی زاد فراڈیا حرامی نسل نواز شریف بٹ نطفہ حرام

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wow! She LQQKS horrible without a gallon of paint on her manhoos mukhra.
She was once caught outside Harley Street clinic, walking with Dabloo/Babloo, early morning...

Some reporters moved close and she averted being photographed/filmed, while Babloo started replying the reporter...

She did her best to stay away, but her ugly non-make up face and aging scars by the neck were all visible.... She kept a 20 feet distance and looked away from camera...

She's even uglier inside....

Her comments yesterday about Nawaz Sharif opponents in Gujranwala “ nivean ho ke jaandhe ne" is portrayal of her actual and fugly inner self.....she's vicious!

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
BTW as funny as this even Khan gets botox for eye bags etc. I know the doctor who does his job. Kaptan has to appeal to the youth not realising he is gonna be 70 lol

She was once caught outside Harley Street clinic, walking with Dabloo/Babloo, early morning...

Some reporters moved close and she averted being photographed/filmed, while Babloo started replying the reporter...

She did her best to stay away, but her ugly non-make up face and aging scars by the neck were all visible.... She kept a 20 feet distance and looked away from camera...

She's even uglier inside....

Her comments yesterday about Nawaz Sharif opponents in Gujranwala “ nivean ho ke jaandhe ne" is portrayal of her actual and fugly inner self.....she's vicious!

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
BTW as funny as this even Khan gets botox for eye bags etc. I know the doctor who does his job. Kaptan has to appeal to the youth not realising he is gonna be 70 lol
Khan is evergreen.... Some people just are...

Botox is not an item you keep in your pocket and apply yourself on demand...

There'll be long periods between and you can't hide during such...

Please be reasonable and do just comparisons....

I told you before even... Lick a little less... Just a little less.. ?

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khan is evergreen.... Some people just are...

Botox is not an item you keep in your pocket and apply yourself on demand...

There'll be long periods between and you can't hide during such...

Please be reasonable and do just comparisons....

I told you before even... Lick a little less... Just a little less.. ?
Bro fuck maryam and her antics. You stop worshipping a mortal. He gets botox and applies hair color. Should learn to age gracefully. My 2 cents

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
which doctor lets you get close, you dumb ass? I am sure Khan has more of a personality at 70 than you had at 17.
Brother kyun us ko phasana chathay ho. But haan he gets botox in islamabad. If you want I can give you the dermatologists name too.

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro fuck maryam and her antics. You stop worshipping a mortal. He gets botox and applies hair color. Should learn to age gracefully. My 2 cents
There you go....you finally heard me... ??

Agree with you... However.... From Trump to around 100 years old Mahatir, and from IK to Boris Johnson and all the way to big B, who doesn't apply hair color?

Look.... They're high profilers.... Looking like a chacha ji is not what even you would like to be if representing your nation as top executive!