Nawaz Shareef Press Conference After John Kerry Speech - 16th Feb 2011

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
han Mian sahab, abhi to golden days hen number banane ke, u r doing once again a good job, point scoring karo, qoom ko zara theek thaak gherat oor dignity ke injection lagao oor vote pakke karo, but Mian sahab mulk ka mat sochna kabhi bhi, ok Pakistan ko stone age me pohncha do, main thing is ke qoom oor bhuuki nangi hojai oor tumhaare lie to raasta hamesha khula rahe ga, Dubai or London ka, sab peesa , asaase bahar Mian sahab, qoom ko aik martaba phir bewaquuf bana gai, gr8 job

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz sharif for sure has changed in years. Much more mature in politics and much more pro pakistani stance. Not taking into account any pressure if its american or even with in pakistan.
Great work and keep it up.
Can some one suggest me what he was suppose to say in this press conference other than what he said?

wak125

Councller (250+ posts)
We have to appreciate the good stance of the Pakistani leaders, who tries to represent the public sentiments

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Give credit where it is due. We always bash Mr Shareef but we must praise when he does the right thing. I thought he will be standing with the Americans but he knows if he is sent back then the people of Pakistan will come out in streets.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
han Mian sahab, abhi to golden days hen number banane ke, u r doing once again a good job, point scoring karo, qoom ko zara theek thaak gherat oor dignity ke injection lagao oor vote pakke karo, but Mian sahab mulk ka mat sochna kabhi bhi, ok Pakistan ko stone age me pohncha do, main thing is ke qoom oor bhuuki nangi hojai oor tumhaare lie to raasta hamesha khula rahe ga, Dubai or London ka, sab peesa , asaase bahar Mian sahab, qoom ko aik martaba phir bewaquuf bana gai, gr8 job

Altaf Kay Munh Ka Ta'la Khulwao, Yeh Bhi Bolay Kuch Reymond Kay Khilf Aur India Deport Ho

Last edited by a moderator:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif Sher-e-London

@posted video
So-called Lion has a hard time in speaking against his masters, look at his body language and face expressions. This is the same Nawaz Sharif who was exposed in Wikileaks just recently:

Criticizing Zardari for corruption and NRO, but what about himself?

So many people used Najam Sethi's analysis against Imran Khan here, well now hear what he said about Sher-e-Punjab's press conference in today's program:

A crying lion who cant even stand a few days in jail and runs from Pakistan after signing a deal with Musharraf:

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
We should understand the difference of the new face of Nawaz.
This government will take just 2-3 weeks to collapse if nawaz wants and every one admits it that he is the one who has not pushed the government to the limits. So if we take the argument that he wants power then why is he making a bad impression on people and why not he is trying to get the power. Who does not like being in power. But his mature politics is not being understood by some people who still think politics is to take out the pants of opponent.
The other argument people make is that he wants to give 5 years to this government and then he wants to take 5 years in return. Come on what ever is the reason this government has more seats then anyone else in the assembly so if the people think they have done wrong then wait and make the change as you like in elections. If we have 4-5 continues elections then all the crap in politicians will be washed away itself.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with mr.NS's views ,Federal govt and the US embassy both should be blamed for mishanding the case. if US embassy had from the beginning said sorry about this tragic incident and not given the threats ,the story would have been much different and people would not become hostile. Now mr.John Kerry, i respect him a lot because of his firm stand for pakistan ,came and said sorry and now the feelings in the country are more like reconcilialtion in such a way that the relations between the both countries should remain friendly. Federal govt should come out with a straight stance ,not with uncertainty,like they did before in this incident .whatever is the result , dr.afia and the victims families should must be compensated one way or the other because they lost their bread earners. My sympathies are still with the victim's families .

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Sher-e-London

Imran is an honest person and a good politician. But lets admit it, Imran is trying to fight each and every one. How in the world he thinks he can succeed by fighting everyone.
The only parties close to him these days is jamaat i islami who after qazi hussain is now being lead by the most crazy politician munawar hasan who will think its america cause of whom he got stomach ache.
Nawaz has done so many mistakes in the past that people were right in saying he and benazir are the same. But since he came back , the maturity in his politics is visible. He is not giving up on the principles. If it was not there government in punjab no one would have dared to catch an american. But they took the stance and did the best job to resist all the pressure.
And the argument of 5000rs in taxes by nawaz is talked so much. They put all there properties and there business in there family and sons name. And they have shown the tax documents to media for millions paid in taxes. Come on dont be stubborn Imran , you are a lot better than what you are doing. I hope Imran grows up politically and have a vision. We need people like imran khan.

So-called Lion has a hard time in speaking against his masters, look at his body language and face expressions. This is the same Nawaz Sharif who was exposed in Wikileaks:

Criticizing Zardari for corruption and NRO, but what about himself?

So many people used Najam Sethi's analysis against Imran Khan here, well now hear what he said about Sher-e-Punjab's press conference in today's program:

A crying lion who cant even stand a few days in jail and runs from Pakistan after signing a deal with Musharraf:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran is an honest person and a good politician. But lets admit it, Imran is trying to fight each and every one. How in the world he thinks he can succeed by fighting everyone.
The only parties close to him these days is jamaat i islami who after qazi hussain is now being lead by the most crazy politician munawar hasan who will think its america cause of whom he got stomach ache.
Nawaz has done so many mistakes in the past that people were right in saying he and benazir are the same. But since he came back , the maturity in his politics is visible. He is not giving up on the principles. If it was not there government in punjab no one would have dared to catch an american. But they took the stance and did the best job to resist all the pressure.
And the argument of 5000rs in taxes by nawaz is talked so much. They put all there properties and there business in there family and sons name. And they have shown the tax documents to media for millions paid in taxes. Come on dont be stubborn Imran , you are a lot better than what you are doing. I hope Imran grows up politically and have a vision. We need people like imran khan.

Imran Khan fights every corrupt person, why should he not fight Nawaz Sharif? If Nawaz Sharif made mistakes, he should first accept his mistakes like Imran Khan accepted his. And he should prove that the millions of pounds worth of assets owned by him and his family abroad are legitimate with proof. Corruption worth billions of pounds cant be overlooked and if it means nothing to you, then you are not a patriot. Haroon Rasheed challenged that if he is unable to prove Nawaz Sharif's corruption he should be sent to jail, see this video from 5:15:

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)

On more than one occasions nawaz said he made lots of mistakes in the past and he does not want to do that.
Sure if Imran wants to fight the corrupt people but which case of corruption you are refering to Nawaz family? Give me a proof of one case, i might not know it. Cause i hear so much about cases but i never got through any one.
About the money nawaz and his family has i think every kid in pakistan knows they were in businesses before the politics and had a lot of wealth.
And yes as it appears they took the money out of pakistan via money changers or stuff like that. What else they could do when a dictator was in power?
If you have earned money and you are thrown out of country let me know if you will leave your own money or take it with you.
Another argument which Imran gives is very right that yes they should bring back more of there assets back in pakistan.
I think they will eventualy do that cause you never know of our holy cow ( army) when they get back in power and take away all of your money.

Imran Khan fights every corrupt person, why should he not fight Nawaz Sharif? If Nawaz Sharif made mistakes, he should first accept his mistakes like Imran Khan accepted his. And he should prove that the millions of pounds worth of assets owned by him and his family abroad are legitimate with proof. Corruption worth billions of pounds cant be overlooked and if it means nothing to you, then you are not a patriot. Haroon Rasheed challenged that if he is unable to prove Nawaz Sharif's corruption he should be sent to jail, see this video from 5:15:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
No matter if they were businessmen for 50 years or 100 years, NO PAKISTANI CAN EVER MAKE 500+ MILLION POUNDS IN 1 LIFETIME EVEN IF HE IS THE WORLDS BEST BUSINESSMAN. Haroon Rasheed has challenged Nawaz Sharif in the above program, will he accept it? Also see the BBC program where they have thoroughly investigated into Nawaz Sharif's accounts abroad. The problem is that the NAB and prosecution is not independent so Nawaz Sharif doesnt get caught.

Golden chance to send Haroon Rasheed to jail for 7 years, will Nawaz Sharif take it?
Its the blind support of PMLN and PPP by people like you that has brought Pakistan at this stage. Stop blind support or be ready for more problems in the future.

Mature politics of Nawaz Sharif:
A few months hes with Zardari, a few months hes against Zardari. He has government of Punjab but says hes in opposition. Hes just trying to fool people like you and looks like hes doing a good job of it.

Last edited:

Just_one

Banned
Guys you have the choice.

Imran Khan or Nawas Shariff.

We can't have Shariff once again after two failed terms. They are playing politics on this matter and trying to win the public sentiments.

Look at the whole personality of the person and the party.

These two established parties PMLN and PPP are one and the same thing - they are the flip side of the same coin.

I fear that many undecided people will again be fooled by PMLN and Nawas Shariff.

So educate the public and let them know that the rise of Pakistan lies in the demise of these two parties.

Shariffs are the "meethi churi". We must expose them and their politics rather then getting caught up in sentiments.

Najam Sethi in the above video posted by Arslan said that he knew that Shariff only told Kerry that it is the federal government who mishandled the issue and if they come clean on it - announce immunity - Punjab government has little problem.

Haroon Rashid said he should be sent to jail if he couldn't prove Nawas Shariff's corruption.

Wake up, I just have to say this.

Just_one

Banned

usm,

So you are saying they keep their money abroad for tough times? Is this how leaders behave?

The point about the IMPORTANCE of having your assets in Pakistan is to demonstrate that you have TRUST in the country's future and that you will LIVE AND DIE in the country and are ready to face tough times.

If the Shariff family fears that army will come and take their money, and that's why they don't bring their assets into Pakistan, they DON'T DESERVE to lead the country. It's that simple. A leader is not a wimp.

If you are on truth, you should have nothing to fear. If all of your assets are legal, you don't have to hide them.

To be deserving of leadership, you have to be FEARLESS. If you fear tough times - army taking your money, etc - then why call yourself a Tiger? This is more suitable for a JACKAL (ghidar).

This is the point. They love their wealth more than Pakistan. They love their wealth more than their people.

They are then NOT leader - not deserving of our single vote - but simply selfish businessmen.

If they can't let go their money, if they are so much into expanding their business empire, why pretend working for the country? Why pretend to lead the country? The irony of it all is that these people practice politics to BENEFIT their business yet talk about serving the nation!

Our tragedy is that selfish business, industrialists, feudals have become our "leaders".

The earlier you wake up, the better.

Bravo Nawaz Shareef.....! Your courage starts where other's valor end. You have proven once again that you are not for sale and can stand firm against mouting foreing pressure

This video is an eye opener for MQM, PPP and others.