Nawaz Shareef , still the most powerful leader of Pakistan.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it was 115 when PMLN left on 31 may 2018.
And as soon as the Caretaker govt came it dropped straight away. Why was that? How many billions ($)did it cost to peg the Rp and how did they intend to do it in the future? I asked Raja the tit this question and he said like they always did, and I asked what was that and he ran like the bitch he is.

3rd_Umpire

میں نہیں کہتا تھا کہ تیری بدبو سے ہی فورم ناقابل برداشت ہوجاتا ہے کیونکہ تیرے غلیظ ذہن میں وہی اپنی رہائش اور اردگرد کا ماحول نکل ہی نہیں سکتا، دست ، پیشاب، ٹٹی، پاخانہ،،یہ تیری زندگی میں سب سے اہم ہیں انہی میں خوش رہ
اور ہاں اتنے سارے بہنوئیوں کو یوں قوٹ کیا ہے جیسے بڑی کوی آئین سٹائین کی تھیوری لکھنی ہو؟
ایک عمرانی باندر، ایک پٹواری کو پریشان کرتے ہوئے ۔ ۔ ۔

surfer

Its true that Pakistanis had lot of trust and hope looking towards him . He has, however, disappointed the nation with his changing stance on daily basis. Its tough standing against tyranny and oppressions . It is not easy fighting for the rights of the people to vote and preserve it as much as one can do. The leadership requires and demands sacrifices. Running away from the responsibilities is equating to surrender and surrender is equal to slavery. He could have been more transparent, more upright and more dignified in humbleness.
Don’t know why anyone is surprised. Nawaz has a track record of running away in difficult times

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are 100% correct, a person who is PM and his daughter is being fucked by his worker and according to Rana Sana Ullah something else too. Who gifted his other daughter to an Arab Prince who divorced her after using her, whose son fucked the teacher of his kids and made her pregnant. Such a bagharit should be powerful who can scarifies his daughters and son for money.
Umran niazi has a daughter who is not even a muslim and neither does imran khan accept her as his daughters , she is dating a black these days or should i say nights. His previous wife tells that imran used to bed giys like zulfi and murad saeed and is cocaine addict.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Off course, and his face is becoming a true depiction of this every passing day, so 100% agree NS is "PorkFull"

surfer

A flat that was not even bought on one off , it was mortgaged.
That’s the explanation presented on tv by babloo, not the defence taken in court. In court the defence was all Qatari letter etc.

with all the lies and different stories the sharif family have said, I can understand why it’s confusing for you to identify the right lie to defend ?

Eagle-on-the-green

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most stubborn, fake, dumb ppl following who looted their future an ths country……I feel like saying f*** off to anyone supportng NS. He is stupid person without a brain.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Absolutely!!!
He is the worst of the worst,filthier of the filthiest and dumb of the dumbest leader this nation has ever seen.
We’re still a third world nation just because we were ruled over thrice by this crap.

gorgias

جب تک پاکستان میں شرح خواندگی کی یہ حالت ہوگی اور شعور کی کمی ہوگی ۔ نواز شریف جیسے لوگ پاور فل لیڈر بنیں گے۔

Minister (2k+ posts)
Umran niazi has a daughter who is not even a muslim and neither does imran khan accept her as his daughters , she is dating a black these days or should i say nights. His previous wife tells that imran used to bed giys like zulfi and murad saeed and is cocaine addict.
My dear, please dont mention assumptions, talk about facts. Are you talking about 20 £ business woman, such are common here in UK. Dont worry about her, she is doing business with a lad.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
جاہل انسان اس وقت حکومت ہی لندن و امریکہ نیشنلز چلا رہے ہیں، زلفی بخاری، فیصل واڈا، غلام سرور اعوان، فواد چودھری، شہباز گل، حفیظ شیخ، شوکت عزیز، اور سو سے اوپر وزرا اور اراکین اسمبلی دوئل نیشنل ہیں، جاہل پرلے درجے کا نہ ہوتو
شکر ہے برطانوی شہری اسحاق ڈالر نہیں چلے رہے