Nawaz Shareef , still the most powerful leader of Pakistan.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
My dear, please dont mention assumptions, talk about facts. Are you talking about 20 £ business woman, such are common here in UK. Dont worry about her, she is doing business with a lad.
Tyrion white is umrans daughter and thats not an assumption , umran niazi rsn away from the court and declined to allow paternity test.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Even kashmiris are heraan that what the hell has happened. Khalaai makhlooq 'jadoo' ka jadoo?
Donkey Patwari, your Nawaz Sharif got 2/3 majority in 1997 elections with 44 percent total vote while Benazir got only 18 seats despite getting 21 percent total vote. How did that happen? Were you Heraan back then, donkey?

surfer

This was a heavily rigged election by establishment and its dog PTI.
Present your evidence please?
And a tweet by Maryum does not count as evidence.

Before that please also consider:
1) In AJK, there is no interim/caretaker setup like rest of pakistan. The elections are held under current administration, which was actually PMLN

2) All surveys, including gallup, predicted PTI win. Results are pretty much as per those surveys. Lets not forget during 2013 and 2018 PMLN used to consider these surveys on par with sahi hadees, so you can't really discount them now.

arifkarim

Present your evidence please?
And a tweet by Maryum does not count as evidence.

Before that please also consider:
1) In AJK, there is no interim/caretaker setup like rest of pakistan. The elections are held under current administration, which was actually PMLN

2) All surveys, including gallup, predicted PTI win. Results are pretty much as per those surveys. Lets not forget during 2013 and 2018 PMLN used to consider these surveys on par with sahi hadees, so you can't really discount them now.
O bhai that's not the problem. In 1997 Pmln got 2/3 majority while getting only 44 percent total vote. Meanwhile PPP got only 18 seats despite getting 21 percent total vote. It's not rigging but corrupt vote counting system in Pakistan where popular vote doesn't result in number of seats that's the problem:

surfer

O bhai that's not the problem. In 1997 Pmln got 2/3 majority while getting only 44 percent total vote. Meanwhile PPP got only 18 seats despite getting 21 percent total vote. It's not rigging but corrupt vote counting system in Pakistan where popular vote doesn't result in number of seats that's the problem:

yes, this can happened in first past the post. I agree, its disproportionate. But this needs review, discussion and consensus between all parties, well before elections. I don't think so far any party has raised this issue?

I'm not on twitter not visit it, are you saying patwaris are now using this as an explanation for alleged rigging? If yes, they are dumber then I thought!

arifkarim

yes, this can happened in first past the post. I agree, its disproportionate. But this needs review, discussion and consensus between all parties, well before elections. I don't think so far any party has raised this issue?

I'm not on twitter not visit it, are you saying patwaris are now using this as an explanation for alleged rigging? If yes, they are dumber then I thought!
Yes, read this thread

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
Donkey Patwari, your Nawaz Sharif got 2/3 majority in 1997 elections with 44 percent total vote while Benazir got only 18 seats despite getting 21 percent total vote. How did that happen? Were you Heraan back then, donkey?

The surverys also said that 60 percent of kashmiris were happy with rsja farooq haiders performance.They mean jack.

Werdi ki ghunda gardi hai.

arifkarim

The surverys also said that 60 percent of kashmiris were happy with rsja farooq haiders performance.They mean jack.

Your Pmln got 25 percent of total vote. Why are you crying Patwari? Pmln is still very popular in Kashmir

surfer

They may have been happy, but I guess they weren't happy with Maryum's election campaign.

Looks it not hard to understand that doing big jalsaas does not mean big votes. People go to jalsas for entertainment. You guys should have realised that after the GB elections, but dont blame wardi if you guys can't understand basic realities.

Anyway, do you think they will put Maryum in charge of GE 2023 campaign?

arifkarim

They may have been happy, but I guess they weren't happy with Maryum's election campaign.

Looks it not hard to understand that doing big jalsaas does not mean big votes. People go to jalsas for entertainment. You guys should have realised that after the GB elections, but dont blame wardi if you guys can't understand basic realities.

Anyway, do you think they will put Maryum in charge of GE 2023 campaign?
O bhai Pmln hasn't lost much. It still got 25 percent total vote in Kashmir. If it wasn't for unjust election system in Pakistan, they would have got a lot more seats just like they got 2/3 majority in 1997 while getting only 44 percent total vote

surfer

O bhai Pmln hasn't lost much. It still got 25 percent total vote in Kashmir. If it wasn't for unjust election system in Pakistan, they would have got a lot more seats just like they got 2/3 majority in 1997 while getting only 44 percent total vote

well, at least maryum enjoyed some ice-cream ?