Nawaz Sharif trying to move Pakistan in right direction but Army, ISI in the way - Indian Newspaper

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
17218431_738064343019413_8393633077212812942_o.png

17203020_738064329686081_5627858086811022512_n.png

Economic Times

idrw.org

back to the future

Nawaz Shareef with the help of mof is trying to take pakistan to a stage where it will gi financially bankrupt.India has built dams on rivers that are bringing water to pakistan and are the only source of survival of its public.It was the duty to raise this matter at international levels but I don't see any panic in Govt quarters on this issue or at least concern.

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
as FM let see how he will response? i have doubt i think he keep quite on this issue as usual other issues

i think he knows he is leaving very soon

Asad Mujtaba

and of all the people on the face of this earth .... we will listen to ENDIAN propaganda......ha

boss kabhi baat karne se pehley soch bhi lia karo

They are showing the world how evil Pakistani army is, not Pakistani people

We know whats going on better than anyone else

mubarik Shah

They are showing the world how evil Pakistani army is, not Pakistani people

We know whats going on better than anyone else

Whatever comes out of endian whole I hate it...... no matter who it is against....

If endians spew hate against any thing belonging to Pakistan, we have to listen to them???? that's what your point ???

absolutely not... i hate MODI / RAW

Asad Mujtaba

Whatever comes out of endian whole I hate it...... no matter who it is against....

If endians spew hate against any thing belonging to Pakistan, we have to listen to them???? that's what your point ???

(hmm)

hmm....ok....I can't compete your intelligence
now get some sleep

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kiya matlab hay tumhara kay hum pakistan key isi aur army badnaam honay dain kisi third class endian arse hole kay articles say? Go to bed and make sure to change your diaper idiot

they are showing the world how evil pakistani army is, not pakistani people

we know whats going on better than anyone else

intekhab

mr Aristotle.......don't sell your churan here.we learned a lot from our past which is very dark.we are going in the right direction.we will get out if this maguire.....we have too.....we don't have a option to fail because if we fail then there is no lifeline for us.

mubarik Shah

mr Aristotle.......don't sell your churan here.we learned a lot from our past which is very dark.we are going in the right direction.we will get out if this maguire.....we have too.....we don't have a option to fail because if we fail then there is no lifeline for us.

We...who is we?????

We are not going in the right directions..... PIA, Pak Stee Mill, national debt, economy of the country.... are these enough indicators to jolt you or you want me to pull out data to show you the real picture....

SUB NAHEE ACHA.... open your eye socrates....

Farooq Ahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)

بھارت کے مطالبق صحیح سمت یہ ہے کہ بھارت کے سامنے گھٹنے ٹیک دو اور اپنی فوج کو ختم کر کے بھارت کی زیلی ریاست بنا دو اسی کام کے لیے تو نواز شریف کو فنڈنگ کرتی ہے را۔ اسی لیے تو نواز شریف نے معافی مانگی تھی بھارت سے کہ پاکستانی فوج نے بھارت کی پیٹھ میں چھرا گھونپہ تھا اور نواز اپنے مشن میں ناکام ہوا تھا جو کی اس وقت را نے اسے دیا تھا۔ اسی لیے نواز شریف اپنے پیٹی بھائ کلبھوشن کے خلاف آج تک نہی بولا

360turn

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is clear proof, Nawaz point of view of economics destability of Pakistan BUT that DOES NOT equal PAKISTAN (country, public, Army, popular opinion, recent to consistent monthly BOMBINGS) in line with Dodo Nawaz S??? Why don't anyone remove him from his post? I fail understand. How much longer does everyone need to tolerate this swine?? He and his interest ARE ambiguous with PAKISTAN country and PAKISTANI people interests. We ARE CURSED with having one BAD leaders after Another. There is no point in discussing this Farce, until someone gets rid of HIM? Now even the America is denouncing this useless administration in light of getting positive results in economics stability of Pakistan by Trump administration since the now know to go up against Nawaz in policy shift, is useless due to Army backing. Who's benefiting in all this drama ? Mods and RAW India in killings every months of innocents civilians.