New hum TV dramas have been fast catching up both in terms of popularity and great content with a limited number of episodes of each show. The plots are not dragged, the background music is minimal, and the language, well, it is just poetry. So if you have been craving good television, get online and watch these shows instead.

Here is a list of new hum TV dramas currently being aired on television:​

Family drama

1. Dobara
  2. Hum Kahan Ke Sachay Thay
  3. Sila-e-Mohabbat
  4. Wafa Baymol

Tragedy

1. Aakhir Kab Tak
  2. Ishq-e-Laa
  1. Parizaad
  2. Qissa Meherbano Ka

Romance

1. Yun Tu Hai Pyar Bohut
Dobara

12.jpg

Pakistani drama serial Dobara is airing on Hum TV every Wednesday at 8 PM. The drama serial is directed by Danish Nawaz and written by Sawera Nazir. The heartthrob Bilal Abbas Khan is paired up with Hadiqa Kiani very first time in this drama.

Hum Kahan Ke Sachay Thay

11.jpg

Hum Kahan Ke Sachay Thay is another Hum TV drama that offers mystery, suspense, love, hate along with strong female characters and complex relationships. The serial revolves around three cousins Mehreen, Mashal, and Aswad, played by actors Mahira Khan, Kubra Khan, and Usman Mukhtar respectively.

Sial-e-Mohabbat

3.jpg

Drama serial Sila e Mohabbat will be an addition to Hum TV’s hit trip. The story is a love triangle between Noor Hassan, Rabab Hashim, and Momina Iqbal. The drama is full of romance, suspense, emotions, and entertainment.

Wafa Baymol

2.jpg

Written by Nuzhat Saman and directed by Mir Sikandar, Wafa BeMol faultlessly encompasses that through the story of Hania, the conflicts and household politics she has to bear in her married life, and the consequences of false accusations and malicious plans that her shoulders have to carry.

Aakhir Kab Tak

1.jpg

Touching on taboo yet important topics that our society suffers from even today, Aakhir Kab Tak emphasizes sensitive topics, including harassment, women in workplaces, and toxic family members.

Ishq-e-laa

il.jpg

'Ishq-e-Laa,' a story penned down with the ink of mysticism, uncovers the life of three people who are different from each other in every respect.

The main cast of the drama includes Sajal Aly, Yumna Zaidi, and Aazan Sami.

Parizaad

pz.jpg

The drama revolves around the main character Parizaad, played by the versatile Pakistani actor Ahmed Ali Akbar. Parizaad is a pure heart and a gifted individual who is constantly disregarded and treated poorly by people around him. The drama unfolds an exciting and unique story about the struggles of Parizaad as he navigates through his life.

Qissa Meherbano Ka

mb.jpg

Drama serial Qissa Meherbano Ka is an intense story about the repercussions faced by a woman due to drifts and dispersions in her relationships.

Meherbano, played by Mawra Hocane, a kind-hearted suffers at the hands of her loved ones simply due to the transgressing of relations connected to her, picturized in the most balletic and profound way.

Yun Tu Hai Pyar Bohut

yt.jpg

Yun Tu Hai Pyar Bohut is a gripping and captivating drama based on the life of a struggling musician Zain. The drama story revolves around Zain and his childhood friend, Aima, an ambitious and hardworking young lawyer.

What are your views on this? Share in the comments bar below.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Parizaad started off well and it was at its peak till the Don came in and since then the drama slowed down as well as the story left some big holes. WHY on earth, Parizaad was not killed when he betrayed the Don... specially when the lady and her high profile boyfriend are killed.
Secondly, in last episode, as the Police raid the house of Don, in between this, a servant comes to inform the Don that: Sir, Parizaad aay hn? WTF.... i mean it destroyed the drama for me. such a loose ball. The Don who kills people on small thing, Parizaad is like an ant to him. Why he will care and why would they let him come while Police is interrogating.
I hope the story line gets better, it is spoiling all the fun.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Parizaad started off well and it was at its peak till the Don came in and since then the drama slowed down as well as the story left some big holes. WHY on earth, Parizaad was not killed when he betrayed the Don... specially when the lady and her high profile boyfriend are killed.
Secondly, in last episode, as the Police raid the house of Don, in between this, a servant comes to inform the Don that: Sir, Parizaad aay hn? WTF.... i mean it destroyed the drama for me. such a loose ball. The Don who kills people on small thing, Parizaad is like an ant to him. Why he will care and why would they let him come while Police is interrogating.
After all, these are all dramas and pieces of fiction, so do not take them so seriously like a documentary.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Don smelled that he is so loyal that he can everything for him..

Plus his last wish had also played role in his forgiveness.

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Exactly... Don ne aa ke drama ki aisi taisi kar di... nayeee nayee bachhiyaan aati rehteen Parizaad kay saath.. uss main hi maza aa raha tha..

main tou samjha tha don ki biwi parizaad se set ho jaaye gi.. piano ki waja se.. pehlay piano bajaaye ga aur phir.. u know.. ? ? ?