New kind of fraud in Nikah Nama

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Kya mout pardi huwi hai ke sirf Pakistan mein se hi Pakistani se shadi kerni hai, you are abroad living there for many years well settled. Duniyo bhari pardi hai lardkiyon se. Lekin nahi paida UK mein huway, education UK mein hui, karobar UK mein kiya lekin wya apni phupi ke pind ki kissi lardki se hi kerna hai.

Biggest reason why, due to blackmailing by parents.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wife's father created fake nikah nama and submitted in court to get 1 lac Rs per month from me
Oh so this is actually your story, dude close escape, hope you learnt your lesson now. If you are living and well settled abroad, forget about marrying some kurdi from the pind. Even if there is no fraud, you will have big issues from someone who hasn't traveled beyond kamoki all her life and all of a sudden you bring her over to live in Europe with you. Seen it and heard it a million times.

Pak Falcon

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh so this is actually your story, dude close escape, hope you learnt your lesson now. If you are living and well settled abroad, forget about marrying some kurdi from the pind. Even if there is no fraud, you will have big issues from someone who hasn't traveled beyond kamoki all her life and all of a sudden you bring her over to live in Europe with you. Seen it and heard it a million times.

They are not from pind they are from lahore more worst. But I agree with u, I will not marry in Pakistan now.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
Well Pakistanis know how to make name.. NO matter good name or bad..
Alhamdulillah, my both marriages are out of country.. lol