News Beat - 30th August 2011 - Siddiq al Farooq, Kashmala Tariq & Sharmila Farooqi - Zulfiqar Mirza'

J.Malik

Citizen
Re: News Beat - 30th August 2011 - Siidiq al Farooq, Kashmala Tariq & Sharmila Farooqi - Zulifqar Mirza 's Today Press Confer

AFTER 6.30mins....as soon as sharmilaz bullshit started i stop watching it .though i never watch this ***** show but kabhi kabhi...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I believe Zulfiqar Mirza 100% ,with Quran in hands he could not lie,MQM have a black spot on their party in the past and its about time ,they come clean and tell the nation the whole truth -either people like it or not.MQM have to live a clean life and expell all the militants from its party otherwise their party workers will also pay the price like other innocents.Altaf Hussain have to clean his image and stop working like "Gastapo" or" Hitler " who killed so many jews who had nothing to do with the war.SC chief should call zulfiqar Mirza in court and get all the details from him,its a very serious matter and also a matter of nation's life and death. Military establishment should go after the target killers and "Bhatta Khor" and finish them for good, no need to arrest them just ****** them on sight.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
yeh sub bakwaas hoti rahay gee but ho ga kuch b nahi.... this is PAKISTAN not turkey, iran or india.

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: News Beat - 30th August 2011 - Siidiq al Farooq, Kashmala Tariq & Sharmila Farooqi - Zulifqar Mirza 's Today Press Confer

AFTER 6.30mins....as soon as sharmilaz bullshit started i stop watching it .though i never watch this ***** show but kabhi kabhi...

Absolutely right, she makes me throw up every time she spews LIES and tries to confuse simple issues. And look at kashmala, she is enjoying the acrobats of bay-Sharmila

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)

i really do not understand why you do not want to listen to beautiful sharmila farooqi.please let me know