News Night with Talat - 31st March 2011 - Amir Sohail & Inzamam Ul Haq - Pakistan's Defeat...Cause

News Night With Talat

MPA (400+ posts)

aab7ffc08c323163f063115ed4ce6268.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sayeenwada

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 31st March 2011 - Amir Sohail & Inzimam Ul Haq - Pakistan's Defeat...Causes

Amir Sohail is a smart and savvy person and knows cricket inside out!

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: News Night with Talat - 31st March 2011 - Amir Sohail & Inzimam Ul Haq - Pakistan's Defeat...Causes

we need proper batting coach and why 2 bowling coaches???..and players shud attend some training programs like professionalism,how to play under pressure and tense situation,from well known players like,saheer,miandad,mudassar nazar,mohsin,ramiz,wasim,waqar,moin,inzi,imran etc ...

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Assalam-o-alaikum
Guys did u noticed what amir sohail was pointing out in hidden terms..
IT WAS FIXED.
AMAN KI AASHA PROGRAM.. THAND PROGRAM..
Just see Hamid Mir 23rd March program, same predicted by Abd Qadir..

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Nothing wrong done by Indian media (except for the kala pathar stupidity coz Pakistani team was just practicing). They are not supposed to promote Pakistani team. Why do we let them do it? If our government is involved in cricket gambling and our team becomes a part of it, there is nothing we can complain about (from indian media). While we want to be demonstrate good sportsman spirit and are trying to praise Pakistani team esp. Captain, actually he did very bad captaincy including the slip placing and not taking power play. Additionally, it could be easily seen that Misbah was involved in fixing. Ab Allah jaanta hai kaun shamil tha kaun nahi. But one thing I know is that Pakistani nation has been extremely depressed....badly depressed by this. We could have won the match even with a target of 261.

If all of u try to remember the moments when we were watching the match, we were getting surprised and tensed due to some very obvious things, like poor fielding, dropping Tendu catches again and again, no slip fielders, bad use of bowlers, stupid shots by our batsman, not taking power play, Younis's performance and above all Misbah's performance. Its very difficult to say Misbah did not purposely make us lose the match. Again, I m not someone who wants to blame right away coz we lost but there were so many indications that we cannot digest.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Agreed bro zafar..

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Yes, it was all fixed ............ as Aamir Sohail hinted it out there ............... AMAN KI AASHA .... hum match haar jain ge .. thats no problem .... waise bhi hamari qaum ne kiya karna hai jeet kar ..... aik do din media shor machhaye ga ..... phir chup ho jaye ga ..... we even released national muderer like Raymond Davis and what this poor nation and people did... nothing ... so yes we will lose and India will win ... we do not mind it at all .... and now the campaign is running by government everywhere that give them a warm welcome once they come back at-least they played in the semis ...... so thats the whole story ........ JAISI ROOH WAISE FARISHTEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

salaam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Talat selectively only shows indian media clips that are not so friendly. But there are lots of channels in india with lots of news coverage and majority of it is not like this. There is a small segment of indian media that believes sensationalizing is the sole way of increasing TRP. But in all fairness majority of coverage was positive and fair.

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)

our team did great but india played even better. i knew india would win coz they were really strong this time and will probably win this world cup too.
lets support our team, they did better than anyone's expectations!!!
p.s. why did talat have to show that shameful act of afridi hitting wikets with yuvrajs bat?? can someone plz explain?? that is sooo embarrassing!!!

Last edited:

gulzarcheema

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

amir just said a bull shit which we all has seren always stupid consiperacy theories.if its true than there is no win and ldefeat in cricket.that all is fixed,we have enough time to see over weaknesses upto next world cuo,now be a great nation and cheer our team for there unexpected performance

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

As a professional cricketer I agree with Aamir, Misbah tried his best, people talking cuzz emotions that Misbah should have played fast are wrong, all pro cricketeres around the world said that Misbah ran out of partners or we would have won the game easily. I AGREE WITH AAMIR, SO TRUE AND HONEST.

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Amir hint a politically fixed match?
when he was talking about getting rid of loads???

benish

who wuld like to have peace relations with india after watching indians insulting our players in newsnight with talat?? not a surprise we can't expect smthng gud from indians i think our team palyed really well. winning or lossing is a part of game!!

GeoG

As a professional cricketer I agree with Aamir, Misbah tried his best, people talking cuzz emotions that Misbah should have played fast are wrong, all pro cricketeres around the world said that Misbah ran out of partners or we would have won the game easily. I AGREE WITH AAMIR, SO TRUE AND HONEST.

Bro I know you are a professional cricketer and sorry to disagree but was Misbah sleeping when everyone else was getting out, he was the decision maker when Afridi got out to take Batting Power play. Afridi made a lam excuse that we were waiting for Bhajjis over to finish, oh, com'n man, Bhajji should have been the ideal target for Misbah. Our team went into too defensive mode, pinning all hope in last 15 overs and that backfired so badly, bad planning, nothing else. No match fixing at all and we are proud of our team to give a great performance.

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well, well. Amir has had some ugly secret to share. Water trade off?
If India wins tommorow's final in presence of Srilankan PM, then it will be simple as two plus two. What singh has on offer, we will find out soon.
But the bigger question is that is hindu mentality worth trusting? Nope... I think Gillani has got done by false promises, if it is true, which is more likely to be.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I Truly believe it was a political fix!!! India Ko Gift Diya gya Hai in Order to please them And get the relations back on Track. It was in our grasp And was willingly slipped!

GeoG

I Truly believe it was a political fix!!! India Ko Gift Diya gya Hai in Order to please them And get the relations back on Track. It was in our grasp And was willingly slipped!

Players has to become part of the fix to execute fixation.
Name the players who fixed it...

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Geo I understand what you are saying but Bhaji was spinning the bowl a LOT, when you bat on slow low turning tracks a crappy bowler can be a threat(specially when Pakistan couldn't afford to lose a wicket otherwise whole team would have been out on 200) and if you are playing at this level this start creeping in your mind trust me I have been there, that's why I said an ordinary person is disapointed cuzz we love our team but pro cricketers share different opinion. Power play wasn't Misbah's call it was Afridi/coach call. Strat seemed like Misbah will stand till end and he will play everyone around him. He was slow to begin with but still we would have won if Aridi/Raqzzaq scored quick fire 15-20 runs. In the end we lost by 28 runs and Misbah didn't take more than 9-11 singles cuzz of Ajmal at other end that brings the total down to 15-20 runs with power play pressure would have been right in India. I agree they should have taken power play in 34th over IDK why they didn't take it. Ball was changed and would have come on bat easily as compared to soft old ball. But it wasn't Indian bowlers it was our sloppy fielding, irresponsible batting and lack of planning. Our batsman at the mooment are 30-40 runs batsman, for some reason they don't have the hunger to score hundrends specially our top 3. Any team in the world can be a pain to play if their top order is 100 making machine, look at the old days Saeed and Aamir why was our batting so strong, they had the hunger and when they use to get the start they use to make sure to cash it and score big hundreds now it's a rarity we see a 100 from Pakistan batsman in like 2 years.

swisspak

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Players has to become part of the fix to execute fixation.
Name the players who fixed it...

I believe Afridi and Misbah plus younus khan organised this show and ofcourse our team management was the fixer here. The important decisions had to be taken by them like batting order and powerplay etc. Its just my mere presumption friends, but as the events unfolded this seems to be the most likely case!

GeoG

I believe Afridi and Misbah plus younus khan organised this show and ofcourse our team management was the fixer here. The important decisions had to be taken by them like batting order and powerplay etc. Its just my mere presumption friends, but as the events unfolded this seems to be the most likely case!

and how much money you think they got for it
who do you think must have negotiated on behalf of Pakistan Govt with team members and management
what will stop them not to open their mouth when this Govt is no more, now please don't tell me that all political parties have colluded in this conspiracy.