News Nigth with Talat - 14th August 2011

jo young generation apni zuban nhi bolna chahti jo young generation trefic k ishare pe nhi khara ho sakti woh mulk ko kiya us k paoon pe khara kare gi. in jesoo say to koi umeed nhi yeh to sare mami dadi hein.

tashi_2233

Senator (1k+ posts)
jo young generation apni zuban nhi bolna chahti jo young generation trefic k ishare pe nhi khara ho sakti woh mulk ko kiya us k paoon pe khara kare gi. in jesoo say to koi umeed nhi yeh to sare mami dadi hein.
Don,t be pessimistic...we have very talented young generation.....if you want to be good Islamic scholar,you have to learn Arabic,its the reality that west is leading in science and to compete them we have to learn their language.Don;t feel shame in it....this is our plus point that we can speak other languages too

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i am very disappointed by looking at this generation, these are going to take control of the country,,,,,,,,,,,,, God is going to save this nation i am not at all hopeful

maqad

Don,t be pessimistic...we have very talented young generation.....if you want to be good Islamic scholar,you have to learn Arabic,its the reality that west is leading in science and to compete them we have to learn their language.Don;t feel shame in it....this is our plus point that we can speak other languages too
I agree with you that we have very talented youth, and also agree that if you want to learn latest technologies you have to learn English. But, I also strongly believe that you should use your own language (without feeling inferior) when communicating with your own people (at-least when you are speaking). I am in Sweden for almost 4 years and finished my Education, all research and Education at higher level is in English and almost every one knows English but never met a single I mean a single Swed who talk in English with an other Swed. And same is the case with other nationalities here, and Chinese are one of them. We are the one feel superior while speaking English.

Regards

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)
Agree no harm to speak other language but why it is a symbol of status?? that we want just to impress the people to show them we are educated and mixing english with our mother tong. Im in Tokyo i don,t see people speaking english but they are the leader of world in economy.