Next Army Chief!

samkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عاصم منیر آرمی چیف، فائز عیسیٰ چیف جسٹس، اور نواز شریف وزیراعظم

عمران خان دیر نہ کرو اور انقلاب لے کر آو ورنہ اگلے سال تمہارا کوئی چانس نہیں ہوگا کیونکہ عاصم منیر اور فائز عیسیٰ تمہیں الیکشن ہروا کر نواز گنجے کو وزیر اعظم بنوا دینگے

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
عاصم منیر آرمی چیف، فائز عیسیٰ چیف جسٹس، اور نواز شریف وزیراعظم

عمران خان دیر نہ کرو اور انقلاب لے کر آو ورنہ اگلے سال تمہارا کوئی چانس نہیں ہوگا کیونکہ عاصم منیر اور فائز عیسیٰ تمہیں الیکشن ہروا کر نواز گنجے کو وزیر اعظم بنوا دینگے

It's not that they both are pro-Nawaz. They simply are more competent and practical people.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Jo bhi army chief lage saray bharway aik number ke corrupt aur buzdil hai.
These Generals are American mercenaries who kill their own people for plots and dollars.
Absolutely, fully agreed!

We always need to be mindful that since Zia-ul-Haq’s attempts to bring Islam in the army (right or wrong can be argued), it had rung alarms in UK and US. Since then, there has not been a COAS (unless I am wrong) who would be wanting to with bring in religious beliefs inside the military; the Westerners would like to keep someone who they can work with easily and would never allow someone who holds Islamic values deep in their hearts. Pakistan will continue to suffer at the hands of pro-US military leadership.
It almost feels like you would need to fight for freedom as Palestinians do against Israel, which appears impossible sadly.

Last edited:

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Absolutely, fully agreed!

We always need to be mindful that since Zia-ul-Haq’s attempts to bring Islam in the army (right or wrong can be argued), it had rung alarms in UK and US. Since then, there has not been a COAS (unless I am wrong) who would be closely aligned with religious beliefs; the Westerners would like to keep someone who they can work with easily and would never allow someone who holds Islamic values. Pakistan will continue to suffer at the hands of pro-US military leadership.
It almost feels like you would need to fight for freedom as Palestinians do against Israel, which appears impossible sadly.

Gen Asim Munir is a Hafiz e Quran.
Also, Zia was used by US more than any other General in the holy war against the soviets. So, please forget about the religiosity of people.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Gen Asim Munir is a Hafiz e Quran.
Also, Zia was used by US more than any other General in the holy war against the soviets. So, please forget about the religiosity of people.
I am sorry if I didn’t relay my message correctly. I have made a correction to my previous post to clarify.

What I intended to say was the Westerners don’t want Islam in the military, especially, the individuals in the top leadership holding Islamic beliefs; it does not necessarily mean the COAS has to be religious himself (he could be using religion as a tool to control the military if he does have bad intentions). The COAS could be religious, but if he is being influenced by the western powers, then he is just a puppet.

Those who truly hold religious views never or hardly make it to the top. That is exactly what the Western powers want to have.

Pracha

In yet another case of blatant corruption by a Pakistani army officer, Gujranwala’s chief of staff, Lieutenant General Asim Munir Rs. 90 crore extortion money from the CEO of Master Tiles, one of the largest companies in Pakistan, employing over ten million people.

Asim Munir is now approaching his retirement, and to serve quickly as other Pak Army officers, he contacted Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles, and demanded ninety crore rupees.
Terrified of this blatant demand for extortion from the Corps Commander of Gujranwala, Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO Master Tiles wrote a letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan Niazi, dated June 5, 2021, describing all the details of his meeting with Lieutenant General Asim Munir and his subsequent claim of Rs 90 crore extortion money.

Sounds like another corrupt and dollar hungry leech.

Pracha

“Lt. Director General Asim Munir sent me a message from an employed Colonel Ehtesham last Thursday morning that he wanted to have lunch with me. I left a meeting with Japanese importers and went to the canton to meet him (Asim Munir). I was offered good food, salmon fish cooked with broccoli and olive oil, among other delicacies. As we sipped black coffee with luxurious Cuban cigars, Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he had found out that the executive row of our bathroom tiles was smuggled to the Central Asian nations of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan through the Wakhan Corridor in Afghanistan. He then said billions of rupees were being lost in the form of taxes to the national treasury. Of course, all this was a conspiracy to capture me, ”wrote Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal, CEO of Master Tiles in his letter to Prime Minister Imran Khan Niazi.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
I am sorry if I didn’t relay my message correctly. I have made a correction to my previous post to clarify.

What I intended to say was the Westerners don’t want Islam in the military, especially, the individuals in the top leadership holding Islamic beliefs; it does not necessarily mean the COAS has to be religious himself (he could be using religion as a tool to control the military if he does have bad intentions). The COAS could be religious, but if he is being influenced by the western powers, then he is just a puppet.

Those who truly hold religious views never or hardly make to the top. That is exactly what the Western powers want to have.

I appreciate your thoughts. However there is no parameter or device to test the intentions of anyone.
Let me ask you if you have to become a COAS, what would you do?The world is not simply black & white.
Idealism and REALPOLITIC are different.

Pracha

Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he wanted five million seven hundred thousand dollars, which is equivalent to ninety crore rupees in Pakistani currency. Asim said that if I transferred the money to his Macau bank account, he would help me smuggle tiles to Central Asia, as Core Commander Peshawar has been his batch buddy and roommate …, ”Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal explained in his letter.

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Lieutenant General Asim Munir said he wanted five million seven hundred thousand dollars, which is equivalent to ninety crore rupees in Pakistani currency. Asim said that if I transferred the money to his Macau bank account, he would help me smuggle tiles to Central Asia, as Core Commander Peshawar has been his batch buddy and roommate …, ”Sheikh Mahmood Iqbal explained in his letter.

Hahaha. Another Youthia story.
Brav. Asim Munir told Imran about Bushra Bibi’s bribery and wrongdoings while he was ISI chief. Imran sacked him and put Faiz incharge. Phati hue hai Imran ke is say.