No body can UNDO PAKISTAN

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
ادھر ہم ادھر تم
یہ نعرہ مستانہ لگانے والا اصل میں پاکستان کو توڑنے والا تھا
Don’t forget that General Yahya was the president at that time and under his commands elections happened. Gen Yahya was supporting Bhutto as a politician. Go and get your facts right.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اچھی بات

آپ یہ مت دیکھیں کہ بلوچستان میں ہزارہ برادری کو قتل کیا گیا ہے، بلکہ یہ دیکھیں کہ پاکستان میں کچھ پاکستانیوں کو قتل کیا گیا ہے

Change Pakistan's map on the thread, SOB. You have shown the map which Indians show. Whole of Kashmir with India, including G & B!! Why this thread is allowed to stay open!!

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Change Pakistan's map on the thread, SOB. You have shown the map which Indians show. Whole of Kashmir with India, including G & B!! Why this thread is allowed to stay open!!
This guy must be reported. Its crime now in Pakistan to show of wrong map.

He can be prisoned for five years and fine or both....................I think its admin of siasat.pk and he is more responsible person than anyone else on this forum.....................

Stupid people.............................

peaceandjustice

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[FONT=jameel noori nastپ
پaleeq][/FONT]

ادھر ہم ادھر تم
یہ نعرہ مستانہ لگانے والا اصل میں پاکستان کو توڑنے والا تھا
ان کتوں کی کیا اوقات ھے جو کہتے ہیں ادھر ھم ادھر تم
پاکستان کی 22کڑوڑ عوام ان حرام خوروں کو ایسا سبق سیکھائے گی کہ ان بکواسیات کرنے والے کتوں کو ان کی اوقات معلوم ہو جائے گی

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
اچھی بات

آپ یہ مت دیکھیں کہ بلوچستان میں ہزارہ برادری کو قتل کیا گیا ہے، بلکہ یہ دیکھیں کہ پاکستان میں کچھ پاکستانیوں کو قتل کیا گیا ہے

Alhamd-o-lillah...

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhamd-o-lillah...
RE: Your message in the following thread about that Marzai cum Dehria guy.

Great message from series Imam Ahmad ibn e hanbal​

Thank you for your concern my brother.
Don't worry, I know this son of a bitch (sorry for the expletive) very well.
I took off his pants a month ago when he tried to be over smart with me on our faith. Normally I'm a very patient person but that day I insulted him a lot as I cannot allow anyone to question our Emaan and try to ridicule our religion. (Too many forum members PM me, Dr Sahib aap nay iss banday ko tabah ker kay rakh dia. Hamain nahi pata tha aap itnay ghussay ka izhar bhi ker saktay hain).
I think he wants to mend with me that's why he commented on my comments in your thread.
Quran, Aahadees SAW and our revered Islamic Ulemas writings are enough for us to understand and practice our faith. We do not need the misguided people to tell us about our Islam.
Anyway, I appreciate your concern and offer my respect to you for sending me the warning.
God bless.