No discussion on blood money, says Salmaan Taseer's family

Uncle Q

Minister (2k+ posts)
No discussion on blood money, says Salmaan Taseer's family

851364-taseer-1426056799-848-640x480.jpg

In response to blood money offered by religious parties to the Taseer family, eldest son, Shaan Taseer, said on Tuesday that there will be no negotiations on the matter.
There shall be no discussion on the topic of blood money with me or any member of my family, Shaan said in a statement.

He further requested any parties to withhold any such offers which would be taken as an affront to the memory of my father.
Shaan welcomed the offers of a healthy debate on the assumption that talks will focus on the Blasphemy law and not blood money.

The released statement by the family has made its way to social media, with several people Tweeting a copy of the statement.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Salmaan Taseer
کونسا دودھ کا دھلا ہوا تھا ،جو زرداری جیسے لفنگوں کا مفاد دیکھتا ہو وہ محب وطن ہو ہی نہیں سکتا.....

dildar

MPA (400+ posts)
ان کو بھی لٹکانا چاہئے جو رقم عوض ایک خونی کو چھڑوانا چاہتے ہیں اسلام کی بدنامی ہیں ایسے لوگ

modern.fakir

Why ?? ...When the Judiciary and Nation can accept "Blood MONEY" for Raymond Davis a foreigner and the LIBERALS like taseer's were fine with that then what is wrong with accepting diyat for Mumtaz Qadri a Pakistani ?? :biggthumpup:

Maybe because Qadri is not from their RACE, as they only have compassion towards foreigners !!:biggthumpup:

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
While I understand we should not hand over any Pakistani to USA or any other country for money but from what I have read, the people who approached that American guy in Lahore were carrying guns, what would you do in Lahore if you were approached by 2 armed men? If I was armed, I would shoot in self defense as I know either they will kill me or kidnap me for ransom and still might kill me.
And if someone believes those 2 boys were not armed, than why would he shoot them?

IMQAYA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yay to kehtay hain kay agr AQA do jahan(SAW) ki namoos kay liyay shaheed ho to AQA(SAW) khud istaqbal kay liyay kharay hotay hain kia iss ko AQA(SAW) say milnay ka shouk nahi hay mafian mang raha hay.

Democrate

Qadri is real chawal.Allah giving him an easy chance to reach Jannat and He is continously refusing to accept this blessing by appealing in courts..

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agar Qadari samjhta ha ke us ne jaiz qatal kia ha tu phir
blood money kis bat ki.?.bel key ye khud media mien a kar kehay
ke mujhay phansi jaldo do ta ke m Jannat mien jaa sako..ejeeb
darama ha yar...

zafarbokhari

Senator (1k+ posts)
Accepting money from Davis was wrong. Pakistani judiciary and politicians lawmakers are responsible by not defining the fine line between law and money (murder for buy).

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why ?? ...When the Judiciary and Nation can accept "Blood MONEY" for Raymond Davis a foreigner and the LIBERALS like taseer's were fine with that then what is wrong with accepting diyat for Mumtaz Qadri a Pakistani ?? :biggthumpup:

Maybe because Qadri is not from their RACE, as they only have compassion towards foreigners !!:biggthumpup:

Ham kisi bandey ke khalaf nahi bel key is soch ke khalaf hain
ke kisi ko haq nahi ke Shaitan Mullahs ke peechay lag kar kisi
ko qatal karay..pehlay hi darandgi se bhara howa moushra ho
chuka ha in Mullahs ki wajah se.Pindi mien 5 month ki bachi
us ki maan ko be gunah jala dala..Kot Radha Mian Bivi ko zindah
jala diya..sirf Mullah ke kehnay par..Aik Muslims aur aik Christain
sharabi ki apas mien larae par pori basti jala dali..sirf Mullahs ne
Masjid mien elaan hi kia tha..bina sochay samjhey log nikal ayaa
socho beth kar..agar ALLAH swt ne baseerat di ha..society ke gunah
ginwah ke apna zulam sach nahi ho jata bhai..naam ke fakeer...

pak_moderator

MPA (400+ posts)
jannat mn jane ka itna shooq tha tu decision ke khalaf appeals kiun ker raha hai sala khud likh ker dey jaldi jaldi mujhe jannat bheejo.
yad nahi aya ghazi ilm deen ka waqia.

modern.fakir

SubhanAllah !! ...at your innocence ! ...If you are a foreign Diplomat, why would you be heading to old lahore city in a car full of guns without informing the Ministry of Interior ??

Do you guys have any sense of how diplomats are supposed to operate in a country ??

Those guys were trying to A: keep an eye on raymond for his apparent misadventure and Infact HE shot them first, and which is why those 3 Pakistanis GOT killed !!

You people will go to ANY extent in exonerating foreign spy agencies yet vindicating your own people ! ...THIS, is absolutely sickening !

While I understand we should not hand over any Pakistani to USA or any other country for money but from what I have read, the people who approached that American guy in Lahore were carrying guns, what would you do in Lahore if you were approached by 2 armed men? If I was armed, I would shoot in self defense as I know either they will kill me or kidnap me for ransom and still might kill me.
And if someone believes those 2 boys were not armed, than why would he shoot them?