No discussion on blood money, says Salmaan Taseer's family

modern.fakir

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Meray bhai ...zara ankhain kholain aur haqeeqat ko pehchanay ....!! Mullah say bher ker app ki judiciary shaitanoan ka saath deyti hai !

Darandgi ki kitnay waqiat huoay hai mulk mein mager us per to koi suo moto nahi leytay, APS pechawar pay koi suo moto nahi hota ....Humaray mulk mein kaee aesay case hotay hain jahan log adalatoan say tun g aker "criminal" bantay hai.

Yeh bhi aesa hi case hai, Mager dehshatgardoan ko "ba-izzat bari" kernay waqt Liberal khoob active hotay hain taqay Eurpean Union say "Trade aid" milsakay. Mager AKKA pbuh ki Mohabbat ki baat aati hai to inko "Qanoon" yaad ajata hai !

Raymond davis kay waqt Deeyat theek rahti hai, mager Mumtaz Qadri kay waqt yeh haram hojati hai
[hilar]

HUmara muslam Dogla-pan hai !

Kia app QURAN ko Kala Kanoon mantay hain ?? ...Kiyoon kay Salman Taseer nay Quran say liay huay Qanoon ko Kala kaha hai ??

Ager Judiciary us waqt Salman taseer per "Suo moto" lay layti, ya Hakoomat e waqt usko berterf kerdayti, to yeh "Burberiat" hoti hi nahin. Humaray LIBERAL tabqay ko yeh seekhna peray ga, kay Blasphemy kay muamlay mein Izzat aur Respect say baat kerain aur APNAY ghatia opinions apnay pass rakhein aur kam say kam Izzat say baat kerna seekhain.

Ham kisi bandey ke khalaf nahi bel key is soch ke khalaf hain
ke kisi ko haq nahi ke Shaitan Mullahs ke peechay lag kar kisi
ko qatal karay..pehlay hi darandgi se bhara howa moushra ho
chuka ha in Mullahs ki wajah se.Pindi mien 5 month ki bachi
us ki maan ko be gunah jala dala..Kot Radha Mian Bivi ko zindah
jala diya..sirf Mullah ke kehnay par..Aik Muslims aur aik Christain
sharabi ki apas mien larae par pori basti jala dali..sirf Mullahs ne
Masjid mien elaan hi kia tha..bina sochay samjhey log nikal ayaa
socho beth kar..agar ALLAH swt ne baseerat di ha..society ke gunah
ginwah ke apna zulam sach nahi ho jata bhai..naam ke fakeer...

Last edited:

Altaf Lutfi

Hang this son of a *****!! Hang him so he can meet his hoor asap :lol:

Opinion aside, your poor sense of judgement, fluids gushing out of mouth and contempt for holy beliefs warrants an immediate DNA test and mental health check up. Hurry up please to trace your origin in Africa.

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
SubhanAllah !! ...at your innocence ! ...If you are a foreign Diplomat, why would you be heading to old lahore city in a car full of guns without informing the Ministry of Interior ??

Do you guys have any sense of how diplomats are supposed to operate in a country ??

Those guys were trying to A: keep an eye on raymond for his apparent misadventure and Infact HE shot them first, and which is why those 3 Pakistanis GOT killed !!

You people will go to ANY extent in exonerating foreign spy agencies yet vindicating your own people ! ...THIS, is absolutely sickening !

So your theory is they were not going to approach him with guns but were just keeping an eye on him? And by shooting those 2 guys no one was now going to keep an eye on him? SubhanAllah aap ke thoery prrr bheee...... and app ke definition of motive purr bhi.
He was no diplomat, he was a CIA or blackwater operative working in Pakistan. If anyone in Pakistan had an issue with it, why not send police or Army or Rangers in to arrest him. No one shoots anyone because he is tired of being tailed, people shoot when they feel threatened that someone is approaching them with guns.

I don't have any soft corner for US, in fact all the Militancy in Pakistan, Afghanistan and this ISIS is USA ka kia dhara and they are responsible but linking Raymond Davis shooting with Salman Taseer murder is shear stupidity. Lousy execuse for a bodyguard to shoot the person he is supposed to protect.
All I am saying is, if I have a gun on me and if I am approached by anyone in Lahore and Karachi with gun and I feel threatened, I will not wait for them to shoot me first.

modern.fakir

The question is WHY has OUR government allowed Foreign operatives to roam freely - WHY ?? ...And when the armies sends its men to apprehend him, and that person kills 3 men then why is our judiciary accepting Deeyat ??

Deeyat is accepted for a mistake whereas he killed 3 people for no apparent reason.

Aray bhi please go read up about raymond davis, even i know he wasnt a diplomat BUT the Pakistani Government of that time made him a diplomat to save this *** !

Salman Taseer had called the Blasphemy Law, Proven from the Quran and Sunnah, ratified by the ALL Ulema Council of Pakistan - A BLACK LAW !!! .....Do you consider the Quran a Black Law ?? - Answer that !

He then went on and repeated this several times, was Salman taseer a Scholar ?? ...Who gave him authority to issue fatwa's like this, on the media, knowing the fact that he is a JAHIL on this issue and HOW sensitive a matter this is for people in Pakistan ??

What was he thinking ?? ...That hes in some non-muslim country and above the Law ?? ...when you pretend to be a tarzan then **** happens !

He should have behaved in a civilized manner, and called for an ULEMA conference and should have let them decide the matter.

Even the government of the time never bothered to reprimand taseer for his blasphemous approach, the judiciary who can take suo motos everytime Atiqa odho picks up a bottle of Alchohol was apprently tight-lipped about this - My question is WHY ????

Why do we have to make Qadris by not reprimanding and punishing people who hurt public sentiment ?? - What gives our corrupt leaders that authority ??

The rule is simple, when your not qualified to speak on certain matters then learn to shut up !

So your theory is they were not going to approach him with guns but were just keeping an eye on him? And by shooting those 2 guys no one was now going to keep an eye on him? SubhanAllah aap ke thoery prrr bheee...... and app ke definition of motive purr bhi.
He was no diplomat, he was a CIA or blackwater operative working in Pakistan. If anyone in Pakistan had an issue with it, why not send police or Army or Rangers in to arrest him. No one shoots anyone because he is tired of being tailed, people shoot when they feel threatened that someone is approaching them with guns.

I don't have any soft corner for US, in fact all the Militancy in Pakistan, Afghanistan and this ISIS is USA ka kia dhara and they are responsible but linking Raymond Davis shooting with Salman Taseer murder is shear stupidity. Lousy execuse for a bodyguard to shoot the person he is supposed to protect.
All I am saying is, if I have a gun on me and if I am approached by anyone in Lahore and Karachi with gun and I feel threatened, I will not wait for them to shoot me first.

Last edited:

escalations

MPA (400+ posts)
The question is WHY has OUR government allowed Foreign operatives to roam freely - WHY ?? ...And when the armies sends its men to apprehend him, and that person kills 3 men then why is our judiciary accepting Deeyat ??

Deeyat is accepted for a mistake whereas he killed 3 people for no apparent reason.

Aray bhi please go read up about raymond davis, even i know he wasnt a diplomat BUT the Pakistani Government of that time made him a diplomat to save this *** !

Salman Taseer had called the Blasphemy Law, Proven from the Quran and Sunnah, ratified by the ALL Ulema Council of Pakistan - A BLACK LAW !!! .....Do you consider the Quran a Black Law ?? - Answer that !

He then went on and repeated this several times, was Salman taseer a Scholar ?? ...Who gave him authority to issue fatwa's like this, on the media, knowing the fact that he is a JAHIL on this issue and HOW sensitive a matter this is for people in Pakistan ??

What was he thinking ?? ...That hes in some non-muslim country and above the Law ?? ...when you pretend to be a tarzan then **** happens !

He should have behaved in a civilized manner, and called for an ULEMA conference and should have let them decide the matter.

Even the government of the time never bothered to reprimand taseer for his blasphemous approach, the judiciary who can take suo motos everytime Atiqa odho picks up a bottle of Alchohol was apprently tight-lipped about this - My question is WHY ????

Why do we have to make Qadris by not reprimanding and punishing people who hurt public sentiment ?? - What gives our corrupt leaders that authority ??

The rule is simple, when your not qualified to speak on certain matters then learn to shut up !

So it is your opinion that if someone calls a Law in Pakistan (made by a Parliament) a Black Law and in your and Ulema opinion it is not a black law, he should be shot dead by his bodyguard? He should be killed on the street? I apologize but I beg to differ.
You are mistaken Army did not send its men to apprehend him. Those 2 killed were not in the Army. Also they did not announce they were there to apprehend him, they approached with guns and they were killed. If Army really wanted him arrested, they should have stopped him at an established naqa with several armed men trained properly where if he resisted arrest, he would have been shot. Don't send 2 kids with guns to kidnap an agent.

zeshaan

Dood Ke Dhuly Tu App Bhi Nahi Hoo , Kia App Ka Katal Jaiz Hai?

لاہور سے فیصلآباد دور تو نہیں .اور میں نے کب کہا ہے کہ دودھ سے دھلایا گیا ہوں
کتنوں کو قتل کرو گے ہر دوسرا آدمی ایسا ہی نکلے گا ، ذرا آنکھیں کھول کر اپنے ہی ارد گرد دیکھ لو ........
مجھے تو کوئی رونے والا نہیں اور نہ ہی کوئی تم سے کچھ مانگے گا اور نہ ہی کوئی کیس کرے گا.
اپنے بارے میں ذرا سوچ سمجھ لینا،

Last edited:

Waqitos

Senator (1k+ posts)
Opinion aside, your poor sense of judgement, fluids gushing out of mouth and contempt for holy beliefs warrants an immediate DNA test and mental health check up. Hurry up please to trace your origin in Africa.

Don't worry I've what you love in African men. Try it anytime you fee like.

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salmaan Taseer
کونسا دودھ کا دھلا ہوا تھا ،جو زرداری جیسے لفنگوں کا مفاد دیکھتا ہو وہ محب وطن ہو ہی نہیں سکتا.....

he was zardari chamcha doing all bad things making fun of ISLAMIC LAW, pleasing liberal fascists and western dogs, qadri acts I am defending but he was killed by political mockery

Cesar

Senator (1k+ posts)
i dont care salman was a good or bad man.
but his murder cant be justify if he was a bad man.. killer is killer in any way .

qadari must b hanged . such kind of fake cruel islam will not be accepted .

i love my Prophet . but this is not the teaching of islam what these people are doing ...

pur-tashadad islam ... shame on these fake scholars and their followers

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well done Shaan! Accept no nonsense. Your father's soul will never forgive you if you faulter here. Those who have accepted blood money in the past are in miserable condition and psychologically ruined, the blood money stinging their conscience day and night.

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)
qadri putar charr ja sooli te pohanch ja jannat balke uss se bhi aagay kahin chala jaa.

drkjke

Why Mumtaz Qadri is running away from Jannat now?

you seculars and your gutter smelly brains ,how you invent arguments against islam after eating haraam money.lol.

saving mumtaz is not for his sake.its for sake of pakistan...if a muhibb e rasool is hanged in pakistan than no one can save pakistan from giant azaab thats already near.
you satan worshipping liberals want just that because you want india and rafdi rule over pakistan

islam main murtid ka qatal jaaiz hai.tumm kiyaa ho?
لاہور سے فیصلآباد دور تو نہیں .اور میں نے کب کہا ہے کہ دودھ سے دھلایا گیا ہوں
کتنوں کو قتل کرو گے ہر دوسرا آدمی ایسا ہی نکلے گا ، ذرا آنکھیں کھول کر اپنے ہی ارد گرد دیکھ لو ........
مجھے تو کوئی رونے والا نہیں اور نہ ہی کوئی تم سے کچھ مانگے گا اور نہ ہی کوئی کیس کرے گا.
اپنے بارے میں ذرا سوچ سمجھ لینا،

I was advised by a sane man always keep distance from lunatics!

Khair Andesh

اگر پھانسی سے بچانا ہے تو اس کا سب سے آسان حل یہ ہے کہ قادری کو امریکی شہریت دلوا دی جائے۔ پھر یہ پھانسی پھانسی کا شور مچانے والے اسے چھڑوانے کی فکر میں ہوں گے۔