No more investment in Pakistan

tempting

Councller (250+ posts)
The current situation of lawless-ness and religious fundamentalism has been too much for me. In the last 5 years, I invested a considerable amount in Pakistan, especially hoping that Imran Khan will change the country. I have decided that from now on I will make my investments only in UK where I live. Toppling of IK government will be the last straw, I will try to minimise any remittance I send. If thieves come back, then so be it.

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
True.............this incident will create a big dent in govt. initiative to bring foreign investment but lawlessness is increasing day by day and poor management from Phulto Buzdar (he is good for nothing) and not surprise if chors and dacoits will be bank in the next govt.

The current situation of lawless-ness and religious fundamentalism has been too much for me. In the last 5 years, I invested a considerable amount in Pakistan, especially hoping that Imran Khan will change the country. I have decided that from now on I will make my investments only in UK where I live. Toppling of IK government will be the last straw, I will try to minimise any remittance I send. If thieves come back, then so be it.

knowledge88

Your choice but why punishing the common poor person?
If our country is dependent on remittance then I make sure I don't use direct method and send money through the bank. Dont forget people are committing suicide due to poverty, then there are so many problems , every house has one elderly sick, people have mental problems. So what the current government did not meet your expectations, just remember if due to your remittance, government can feed one hungry mouth then that could be the reason for your salvation on the judgement day.
It is just an advice , ignore it if you don't like it.

The Sane

True.............this incident will create a big dent in govt. initiative to bring foreign investment but lawlessness is increasing day by day and poor management from Phulto Buzdar (he is good for nothing) and not surprise if chors and dacoits will be bank in the next govt.
By contemplating what you said, you are actually endorsing Pakistan’s fragmentation or a bloodless take over by Nazi India. This will be the logical culmination of handing power to Modi League ever again. Stay steadfast……; Expecting that this nation of haraam khoors will rectify their antics in measly 3 years of Khan’s tenure couldn’t be farther from the truth. Only if you possess the grit to hold your ground through turmoil, and the heart brimming with intent to do good, will we all sail out of this quagmire. Lo and behold my friend!

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
کل کی بجائے آج انویسٹمینٹ نکال لو۔ کوئی احسان نہیں کر رہے انویسٹمینٹ کر کے۔ کچھ پرافٹ ہی مل رہا ہو گا۔ ہم تھوکتے نہیں تمہاری انویسٹمینٹ پر۔ چلو نکلو۔ تم نے انویسٹیمنٹ کاروبار کے لیے کی ہے یا سیاسی مقاصد کے لیے؟

LeanMean2

Senator (1k+ posts)
فورم میں موجود اوور سیز عمرانی ( صرف فورم کے) ملک کے ہیں ہی نہیں صرف عمران کے ہیں۔ ابے تیرا نامرد اگر مردوں کی طرح حکومت کرتا تو اگلے الیکشن میں دو تہائی اکثریت ملتی۔ 4 سال قصر وزیراعظم میں دبک کر ٹوئٹر پہ بک بک کر کے گزار دئیے اب حکومت الٹنے کی باتیں ہو رہی ہیں۔ تمھاری انوسمنٹ کی تو کوئی اوقات نہیں۔ ایسا کرو اپنا گریبان پھاڑو اور نکل جاؤ جنگل میں۔

Last edited:

Pracha

By contemplating what you said, you are actually endorsing Pakistan’s fragmentation or a bloodless take over by Nazi India. This will be the logical culmination of handing power to Modi League ever again. Stay steadfast……; Expecting that this nation of haraam khoors will rectify their antics in measly 3 years of Khan’s tenure couldn’t be farther from the truth. Only if you possess the grit to hold your ground through turmoil, and the heart brimming with intent to do good, will we all sail out of this quagmire. Lo and behold my friend!

India doesn't need to take over. Pak will be gifted over to Modi if Nawaz, Zardaris and their greedy progeny is brought back to power by our corrupt generals and illiterate masses.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all India does not want to take over Pakistan, it has enough problems and a larger Muslim population on its own, they just want Pakistan to be more like Bangladesh and less like China as a neighbor

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Secondly think not what your country has done for you but what you have done for your country (JFK)
Be grateful that you are from a class that is not living from one meal to another or one paycheck to another paycheck.
You have money to invest and Pakistan is a more profitable venue for investors , be it big or small irrespective to the Gov in place.
Only if you are tech savvy and can make good money off the Stocks you stand to make more money overseas than investing in Pakistan ..

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't know what kind of investment or business you are doing in Pakistan, but if you are doing charity is not investment and business or startup investment are not link to emotions.

Evil or Satan is everywhere more or less in Pakistan.

Did Pakistani leave New Zealand after mosque live killing or did you or we stop using Facebook after that? Did world or we Muslim think Christianity is reason behind mosque killing? NO

Did Pakistani in Canada leave after car drive kill whole family? NO

Similar thing happens in Sri Lanka

- Muslims killed in Sri Lanka riots despite curfew 2019
- What is behind the anti-Muslim measures in Sri Lanka?

Either you can quite and ran away or you can believe in ALLAH, and do your part in Progressive Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I too have decided not to visit Pakistan until this savagery is eradicated. My Mrs is a foreigner and convert. Kal ko ghalti se kuch ker diya ya bol diya, then these savages will also declare my family as "ghustakhs" and we very well all could end up like Mr Kumara.

Will also very soon liquidate the immovable assets we have there and take them elsewhere.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)

بزرگ ٹھیک کہتے ہیں چھوٹے ظرف کے بندے کا کبھی احسان نہی لینا چاہیے۔۔۔ او بھائی تیرے پیری پہ کے منتیں کر کے نہی کہا تھا کہ پاکستان میں انویسٹمنٹ کر۔۔۔ تم نے الله واسطے انویسٹمنٹ نہی کی بلکہ اپنے فائدہ اور مفاد کے لئیے کی ہے جب بڑھاپے میں انگلستانی اولاد نکال باہر کرے گی تو اس وقت مکانوں اور دکانوں کے کرائے پہ زندگی گزارنے کے لئیے انویسٹمنٹ کی ہے۔۔۔

پائی ! سانوں تیرا پیسہ نہی چاہیدا تو اپنے پونڈ واپس لے جا تے جا کے ملکہ دے قدماں چچ رکھ دے

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
I too have decided not to visit Pakistan until this savagery is eradicated. My Mrs is a foreigner and convert. Kal ko ghalti se kuch ker diya ya bol diya, then these savages will also declare my family as "ghustakhs" and we very well all could end up like Mr Kumara.

Will also very soon liquidate the immovable assets we have there and take them elsewhere.

انکل تمہاری عمر ویسے بھی اب اوپر کی طرف نکلنے کی ہے تمہیں کسی نے کیا کہنا۔۔۔ ویسے انکل جی رہتے دوبئی میں ہو نوکری کفیلوں کی اور نخرے تمہارے ایسے جیسے امریکی یا کینیڈی ہو ویسے کیا پتہ بیگم نے شہریت دلوا بھی دی ہو

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
Your choice but why punishing the common poor person?
If our country is dependent on remittance then I make sure I don't use direct method and send money through the bank. Dont forget people are committing suicide due to poverty, then there are so many problems , every house has one elderly sick, people have mental problems. So what the current government did not meet your expectations, just remember if due to your remittance, government can feed one hungry mouth then that could be the reason for your salvation on the judgement day.
It is just an advice , ignore it if you don't like it.

تھینکس اے لاٹ فار یور کائینڈ تھاٹس

لوگ بہت ہی نازک طبع ہیں لو جی ہم پیسے بھیجتے ہیں تو بہت بڑا احسان کرتے ہیں، پیسے بھیجتے ہیں تو اپنے لئیے کوئی ملک کے لئیے فری نہی دیتے کہ لیں جی لاکھ ڈالر میری طرف سے پاکستان کو تحفہ پاکستان اپنے خزانے میں رکھ لے۔۔۔ اگر خیرات بھی کرتے ہیں وہ بھی فائدہ ہے اپنے لئیے

اگرچہ مجھے لاکھ اختلاف ہو عمران خان اور حکومت سے لیکن کیونکہ اور آپشن نہی تو ووٹ فی الحال عمران خان کا

اور جو بھی حکومت ہو پیسہ ہمیشہ بینکنگ چینل سے پاکستان گیا چاہے جیسے بھی مشکل حالات اور دل گرفتہ سچوئیشن ہو پاکستان کی۔۔۔ الحمدالله فورٹین ائیرز ناٹ اے سنگل روپی ود آوٹ پراپر بینکنگ چینل

ماں دھرتی ہے بزرگوں کی قبریں بہن بھائی یار دوست سب پاکستان میں۔۔۔ جو بھی حالات ہوں پاکستان کے جیسے بھی لوگ ہوں ہم پاکستان کے ساتھ۔۔۔ پاکستان میں کی گئی انویسٹمنٹ ڈوب بھی گئی تو گئی خیر ہے پاکستان سے آئے بھی تو خالی ہاتھ ہی تھے ۔۔۔ الله ملک سلامت رکھے ڈالر ، پونڈ ، یورو، ریال پھر کمائے جائیں گے