No more Local Bodies Election - پنجاب میں نمبرداری نظام کو فعال بنانے کا فیصلہ

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI is not serious in conducting local bodies elections in Punjab due to two reasons.
a) Risk of defeat due to various policies of the government particularly exorbitant price-hike
b) Opposition from its own MNAs and MPAs and also those of PMLQ, who don't want to lose power and funds.

I don't see these elections taking place before the last year of present government.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI is not serious in conducting local bodies elections in Punjab due to two reasons.
a) Risk of defeat due to various policies of the government particularly exorbitant price-hike
b) Opposition from its own MNAs and MPAs and also those of PMLQ, who don't want to lose power and funds.

I don't see these elections taking place before the last year of present government.
Correctly said, I want to wrote this prediction then stopped that PTI frnds may get angry, but in recent situation this is only best option available for them.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Citizen X
These personal assumption based on previous 13 years observation,
Did you remember no Local bodies Election whole PPP tenure
Did you remember Local bodies election held in PML(N) government after supreme court order otherwise never happened like PPP tenure, and after winning in all major cities, they never allocate the funds to their own system. Why?, the reason as informed above because MPA/MNA they formed their government not Local bodies representative.

So the same story here, how many %age of new MPA/MN
Your personal assumptions have absolutely 0 value in this scenario.