No more Local Bodies Election - پنجاب میں نمبرداری نظام کو فعال بنانے کا فیصلہ

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
259887_6259972_updates.jpg

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) وزیراعلیٰ سردار عثمان بزدار نے پنجاب میں نمبرداری نظام کو فعال بنانے کا فیصلہ کرتے ہوئے اقدامات کی منظوری دے دی ہے۔ پینتالیس ہزار کے قریب نمبرداروں کو اہم ذمہ داریاں سونپی جائیں گی۔

ذرائع کے مطابق نظام متحرک کرکے نمبردار کو اہم حکومتی اقدامات میں پارٹنر بنایا جائے گا۔ 14 کے قریب اہم ذمہ داریاں نمبرداری نظام کے تحت سرانجام دی جائیں گی۔
45 ہزار کے قریب نمبرداروں کو اہم ذمہ داریاں ملیں گی۔ نمبرداری نظام کو فعال بنا کر سرکاری واجبات کی وصولی کو تیز کیا جائے گا۔ ناجائز تجاوزات اور سرکاری عمارتوں کو پہنچنے والے نقصان کی رپورٹ بھی نمبرداری نظام کے ذمہ ہوگی۔

فصلوں کی گرداوری اور ضلع کے کلکٹر کے احکامات کی تعمیل نمبرداروں پر لازم ہوگی۔ حکام کی جانب سے جاری سمنوں میں نمبردار سرکاری حکام کی معاونت کریں گے۔

اس کے علاوہ کسانوں کو جدید کاشتکاری اور ان کے بچوں کو سکولز کی جانب راغب کرنا بھی نمبرداری نظام کا حصہ ہوگا۔ سرکاری کھالے یا نہر میں شگاف یا چوری کی صورت میں اطلاع کرنا بھی نمبردار کے فرائض میں شامل ہوگا۔

With the below news in Dunya Akhbar.

It seems that PTI step back from its biggest point of manifesto to Establishment of Local Government, with above news all the works normally under the local bodies (union Councils ) now shall be performed by the number dar (نمبردار). It mean, mind set of PTI think tanks is not democratic but Dictator. I am the biggest supporter of the Local bodies and started lot of threads on this forum and also whenever find time share my view on it on other valuable members threads.
Local bodies is the only way to break the elite group political and bureaucratic system of this country.

All the so called Danishwar of this country including Judge, journalist, politician, Generals (retd) took less then one minute to give example of Tayyape Erdawan.
At the same time forget, he is the prime example of Local bodies leader ship started from counselor to Mayor ship to reach Prime Minister.
He is the one, who know real grass root issues of common man.

Cut short, on November 06, 2019 Local bodies Amendment bill was passed
and on next day Raja Basharat addressed press conference and announced that by Feb 2020 election will be held. Local Bodies Government shall established.

Now just 20 days before the February 2020, cabinet passed the new order.
It is clear that now, local bodies election shall not be held in the financial year 2019-2020 and it may be possible by the 3rd or 4th Quarter of 2020 (this is optimistic approach, I am very much sure will not held before 2022)

Last edited by a moderator:

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In my childhood..in Panjab..all things settled via Nambardar..He has many powers..Even handled criminals cases.fighting among groups..any person can go to Nambardar for any wrong doing..then in KPK..Jirga system was very effective..But when Mafias captured the whole system.. Nambardari..Jirga system became corrupted..low education..Firqa base religious differences..Zaat bradari.. language.. cultural base division Led to fall of Nambardari..Jirga system....

thinking

I am also supporter of local bodies system..But when I see all elected counselors..and heads of local bodies Govs..90% are the same old corrupt.mafias..specially in Panjab..I wounder how miracle would be done via these maroons??

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
thinking

Those who joked about Patwaris...................are now building Naya Pakistan by re-introducing "Nambardari" system in year 2020 ?

what a bunch of Crackheads !

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
I am also supporter of local bodies system..But when I see all elected counselors..and heads of local bodies Govs..90% are the same old corrupt.mafias..specially in Panjab..I wounder how miracle would be done via these maroons??
Surprising the person support the Local bodies system and don't know the whole system.
There are more then 2 hundred thousands counselors through this system
If believe your words in this case all will be elected maroons, so the people like you, favor MPA/MNA, who are the biggest maroons.
In fact, it is the same like Class system, MPA/MNA/Senators always billionaire or the retrd (J ... J or higher diplomat). and the People elected by local bodies system are real commons, even if maroon, not more than mohala / ward maroons not like the leaders of the thieves.

All over the world, local problems solved by the Local Government, and this is also proved by the statistic published by the
پاکستان سٹیزن پورٹل

Around 1653045 no of complaint and out of the 340339 belong to municipal services (local governments)mean 1/5th 20.6% . Unfortunately no data available how much done for this category because don't have responsible authorities. refer below

Further, this is the main point of IK agenda to dilute the power, now what is hinderense.
Some one came with this arguments then PML(N) and PPP will be in power.

I always argue, if you really want the benefits of common man, let create the competition and see which local body perform well (Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Quetta, Multan, Sukkur, Bahwalpur) and then people will decide themselves in next election.

So the simple thing is as common man I can said that no one in reality want to do the service for Pakistan poor masses just to grab power and authority.
The main reason of not doing, they don't want benefits of common man just want power to rule only.

Last edited:

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Further, this is the main point of IK agenda to dilute the power, now what is hinderense.

Common_pakistani

You may be too young back then busy eating Cerelac ? when Imran Khan said that "one reason I am supporting General Pervez Musharf is because he is an advocate of Local Body system by demolishing the century old Nambardari curse"

But its OK. We know babies are babies ?

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
What a misleading headline, no where does it say LBE's wont take place,
This is my perception and prediction, please read thread and reply logically when the local bodies election will be held. As per RAJA BASHARAT it was announced by End February 2020.
Do you believe it will happen, when don't know, even Election commission is not complete in last one year.

Just for good, please inform when Local bodies election will be held.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Common_pakistani

You may be too young back then busy eating Cerelac ? when Imran Khan said that "one reason I am supporting General Pervez Musharf is because he is an advocate of Local Body system by demolishing the century old Nambardari curse"

But its OK. We know babies are babies ?
I seen the Gen Zia local bodies election and current political leader ship (good or bad) the product of that system
Such as
Yousaf rza gillani
Raja Pervaiz
Qamar Zaman Kaira
Rana Tauseef / Rana Nazir brothers of Faisalabad
Chaudhry Tariq Basir and etc

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
I seen the Gen Zia local bodies election and current political leader ship (good or bad) the product of that system
Such as
Yousaf rza gillani
Raja Pervaiz
Qamar Zaman Kaira
Rana Tauseef / Rana Nazir brothers of Faisalabad
Chaudhry Tariq Basir and etc

Common_pakistani

Pakistan's problem is not the "system"
its the "continuity of the system"
let the system run its course and slowly and gradually the junk will be flushed out automatically
Havent we learned this after 72 years of experience ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is my perception and prediction, please read thread and reply logically when the local bodies election will be held. As per RAJA BASHARAT it was announced by End February 2020.
Do you believe it will happen, when don't know, even Election commission is not complete in last one year.

Just for good, please inform when Local bodies election will be held.
There is a difference between delay and not happening, you said no more as in no more LBEs at all, ever and this is the new law.

This is just another delay. Govt bureaucracies across the world move at glacial pace so this is nothing new.

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
There is a difference between delay and not happening, you said no more as in no more LBEs at all, ever and this is the new law.

This is just another delay. Govt bureaucracies across the world move at glacial pace so this is nothing new.
How much delay......? I am sure this is not going to happen in near future same like PML (n) and PPP government. Because this is against the authorities and funds (consider honestly no corruption but power only) enjoying by the MPA/MNA in their constituencies.

How they allow to hold the local bodies election,
Please some time think rational with out bias for betterment of society.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
How much delay......? I am sure this is not going to happen in near future same like PML (n) and PPP government. Because this is against the authorities and funds (consider honestly no corruption but power only) enjoying by the MPA/MNA in their constituencies.

How they allow to hold the local bodies election,
Please some time think rational with out bias for betterment of society.
How am I not the one not thinking rationally and without bias when you are the one who has already made up your mind without any real proof and just personal assumptions.

thinking

Surprising the person support the Local bodies system and don't know the whole system.
There are more then 2 hundred thousands counselors through this system
If believe your words in this case all will be elected maroons, so the people like you, favor MPA/MNA, who are the biggest maroons.
In fact, it is the same like Class system, MPA/MNA/Senators always billionaire or the retrd (J ... J or higher diplomat). and the People elected by local bodies system are real commons, even if maroon, not more than mohala / ward maroons not like the leaders of the thieves.

All over the world, local problems solved by the Local Government, and this is also proved by the statistic published by the
پاکستان سٹیزن پورٹل

Around 1653045 no of complaint and out of the 340339 belong to municipal services (local governments)mean 1/5th 20.6% . Unfortunately no data available how much done for this category because don't have responsible authorities. refer below

I always argue, if you really want the benefits of common man, let create the competition and see which local body perform well (Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Quetta, Multan, Sukkur, Bahwalpur) and then people will decide themselves in next election.

So the simple thing is as common man I can said that no one in reality want to do the service for Pakistan poor masses just to grab power and authority.
The main reason of not doing, they don't want benefits of common man just want power to rule only.

You missed my point.. Majority of MNAs.MPAs counselors are from same back ground Mafias families and inviduals..few are from good reputation in Panjab..
IK example like that..Aik Ghar ha jo toot phoot Ka shikar ha becoz of mishandling jis ko pora gira Kar doubara tameer Karna paray ga..lekan pora giraney se is ki bunydain hil janay Ka dar ha..is Lia IK repairing se kaam Chala raha ha...This example fit for Mafias ruled Pakistan.I saw..met all types of peoples specially in Panjab.. This is my observations.You or any one can differ with my views.. Unfortunately..in our society.. highly educated.. Intechuals.. politicians.. businessmen.. religious person or leaders are Morally.. Spiritually corrupt.. and.intersting thing is that these peoples in denial mode to accept it..

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
How am I not the one not thinking rationally and without bias when you are the one who has already made up your mind without any real proof and just personal assumptions.
Citizen X
These personal assumption based on previous 13 years observation,
Did you remember no Local bodies Election whole PPP tenure
Did you remember Local bodies election held in PML(N) government after supreme court order otherwise never happened like PPP tenure, and after winning in all major cities, they never allocate the funds to their own system. Why?, the reason as informed above because MPA/MNA they formed their government not Local bodies representative.

So the same story here, how many %age of new MPA/MN

Common_pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
You missed my point.. Majority of MNAs.MPAs counselors are from same back ground Mafias families and inviduals..few are from good reputation in Panjab..
IK example like that..Aik Ghar ha jo toot phoot Ka shikar ha becoz of mishandling jis ko pora gira Kar doubara tameer Karna paray ga..lekan pora giraney se is ki bunydain hil janay Ka dar ha..is Lia IK repairing se kaam Chala raha ha...This example fit for Mafias ruled Pakistan.I saw..met all types of peoples specially in Panjab.. This is my observations.You or any one can differ with my views.. Unfortunately..in our society.. highly educated.. Intechuals.. politicians.. businessmen.. religious person or leaders are Morally.. Spiritually corrupt.. and.intersting thing is that these peoples in denial mode to accept it..
You are again on that point of ground Mafias, may be you never live in small village or town. I repeat already wrote above, if these counselors are Badmash, they still very low level and they have to work atleast to live in the same village / town. they cant afford to live in DHA, Bahria town like 1300 MPA/MNA.

So please leave this lame excuse and ask PTI leaders to focus on the local bodies Election.

at the end, if the house already wreckage then it is better to start from foundation, repair will fell down in few years again,

It is clear also that current government also want only power / authorities ( lets considered not corrupt) as much as possible and do not have concrete work for common man.
yeha just like showbaz, langar Khana and shelter. These kind of steps not for long terms but get sympathies.

Last edited: