No more UAE work visas or tourists visas for Pakistanis

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The stupid Pakistani establishment destroyed International status of Karachi. For every international Flights use Dubai paying Airport Tx.
All imports of Pakistan coming via Dubai as stupid establishment destroyed world best KPT n Port Qasim , All berths are empty ” Kuttey Laut Rahey Hain” Rashee Saeens n corrupt Paindooo Custom Officers Bhokey Mar Rahey Hain.

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let these Arabs enjoy the friendship of their new friend and partner.. They will soon realize the crime they have committed..

Their blunders are part of history and they will have to come back to Pakistan one day.. As PM IK said that once Pakistan stand on its own feet than He will answer to all these cartoon characters with no credibility among their own public..

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Meray khyaal say Pakistanio ko wahan per apni strong community banani chahiay . Iskay saath saath human rights UN aur har wo NGOs jo freedom of expression aur human rights ki baat karti hay usko UAE kay iss zalalat kay hilaaf awaaz uthani chahiay . Ager phir bhi UAE baaz na ay tuo inn Arboon ko UAE main jootay maar maar kar UAE say nikalna chahiay

aneeskhan

There was time When every Shipping company favorite destination was Karachi Port.
When every International Airlines were preferring to connect Karachi
But
Rashee Saeens n Corrupt Paindooo destroyed every thing
Now Time Ripe For “ Bhugtoo”

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Let these Arabs enjoy the friendship of their new friend and partner.. They will soon realize the crime they have committed..

Their blunders are part of history and they will have to come back to Pakistan one day.. As PM IK said that once Pakistan stand on its own feet than He will answer to all these cartoon characters with no credibility among their own public..
Ye baddu aur ghattya logg hain, ye realize nahi kartay. Jub tak inhain koi aankhain na dikha ay ya inki baind na baja ay ye harami nahi samajhtay . Iska hul yahi hay sub pakistani ehtajaaj ki call dain for discrimination .

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing new!UAE has been Doing Emiritisation for over 8-10 years and Pakistanis need to realise this the sooner the better.Secondly,UAE can not afford to give a cold shoulder to hundreds of filthy rich Pakistanis who have their businesses in the UAE.Time For the government to stand up for Pakistan and negotiate with Qatar for accommodating more Pakistanis there.

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan ka Almiya ye hay kay iskay har idaray ko tabbaah kia gaya hay barri ahista ahista. Allah hadayat day sab ko aur pakistan kay dushmanoo ko barbaad karay

aneeskhan

Today you can convert Karachi to much better place than Dubai, Doha , Mumbai.
Give full attention to Karachi
Try to resolve pity issues
Karachi has great infrastructure
Make it free port with great law n order situation
I bet
in 2 years time it will be greater than Dubai.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unless they have crore naukris at home, our establishment along with their rubber stamp Pm is not making common man life easy

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Today you can convert Karachi to much better place than Dubai, Doha , Mumbai.
Give full attention to Karachi
Try to resolve pity issues
Karachi has great infrastructure
Make it free port with great law n order situation
I bet
in 2 years time it will be greater than Dubai.

I thought gawdar was going to be just that

aneeskhan

I thought gawdar was going to be just that
Gawadar has no potential for that, already given to Chinese.
No infrastructure n Human Resources plus Law n order big issues.
Karachi has Great Potential if Law n Order improves with high security Robust Local Government and 3 % uniform Taxation
Karachi will beat all others as all investors left will flow back.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Gawadar has no potential for that, already given to Chinese.
No infrastructure n Human Resources plus Law n order big issues.
Karachi has Great Potential if Law n Order improves with high security Robust Local Government and 3 % uniform Taxation
Karachi will beat all others as all investors left will flow back.

I have always agreed with you that Karachi deserves better
Since dentist became president I thought Karachi will be lifted but he likes enjoying islamabad